Female space pilots exploding

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Re: Female space pilots exploding

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Another Bond babe "Cigar Girl" get barbecued blown to silicone pieces in hot air balloon :love:

She was known for her tights in the film also which is the ultimate for me of course :love:

Red_skirt

Post by Red_skirt »

As I happen to like this situation very much, I have tried to make some hapless space ship girls getting defeated:

afasdafas01
What is your main fetish?: Space pilot girls exploding
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find more content I'm interested in
Referral: Randomly

Post by afasdafas01 »

Thank you for all the replies, they are good. I'd love to see even more!
afasdafas01

Post by afasdafas01 »

JIMBO wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:24 pm This is one of my fantasies too! And "Erich Hartman" who posts at some of these forums has a lot of pics of female pilots exploding.

Jimbo
Unfortunately, I could not find anything based on that, searching for the name didn't come up with anything. I'd appreciate some help finding more.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:04 pm Another Bond babe "Cigar Girl" get barbecued blown to silicone pieces in hot air balloon :love:
There was a similar exciting speedboat chase in AMSTERDAMNED! thru the canals in that city... but no babes. :frown:

BTW, Red_skirt that is some good artwork! :clap:

Jimbo
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Not very interesting this fetish, in the reality when you are blown up you don't have the time to feel any pain, that's why terrorist even female ones use this technique of blowing up, suicide attack to target their enemies.

I have another sexier story about it LOL ! => A young beautiful female US military pilot of F-22 is flying across Afghanistan (now in the hands of terrorists), she has to target terrorists HQ in Kandahar but lacking of chance, she is hit by a MANPAD anti-aircraft gun, she is ejected and saved but fall near the city of Kandahar. She is alone, she tries to contact the US centcom and escapes the country but she is captured by ISIS terrorists. She is kept prisoner in a safe location by terrorists. Many medias around the world are talking about her : "Colonel of US Air Force, Stacy Johnson has been captured by ISIS terrorists after her jet was shot down in the sky of Afghanistan while she was in mission, US MoD, state department and the president are doing the maximum to save the life of Stacy Johnson... etc...". The woman pilot in this whole time is tortured all the days by the terrorists. The terrorists make a video of her and put it in internet. The video has a record of 100 000 000 of views, one month later the US woman pilot is finally executed by beheading with a knife by the terrorists, the execution is performed by a scarfed female terrorist (F VS F) because of the religious laws and codes of the terrorists. The gruesome video of her execution is put online in internet, and also medias and CNN are talking about the gruesome video of colonel Stacy Johnson's beheading execution. The video has a new record of 400 000 000 views in internet. End.
afasdafas01

Post by afasdafas01 »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:20 pm Not very interesting...
Well, it is interesting to me, please stop telling me otherwise. The rest of what you just wrote is off-topic, so please keep post it in another thread. I barely find anything at all in this topic, so I'd like to keep the conversation on it, not other ideas.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!

Post by JIMBO »

afasdafas01 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:41 pm
JIMBO wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:24 pm This is one of my fantasies too! And "Erich Hartman" who posts at some of these forums has a lot of pics of female pilots exploding.

Jimbo
Unfortunately, I could not find anything based on that, searching for the name didn't come up with anything. I'd appreciate some help finding more.

He posts his pictures at DarkFetishNet.com

https://darkfetishnet.com/index.php/profile/1785

Jimbo
Red_skirt

Post by Red_skirt »

Two defeated crews more

JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

Red_skirt wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:11 pm Two defeated crews more

The explosion is so extreme, I can't make much out. :?

Jimbo
afasdafas01

Post by afasdafas01 »

JIMBO wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:42 pm
afasdafas01 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:41 pm

Jimbo

He posts his pictures at DarkFetishNet.com

https://darkfetishnet.com/index.php/profile/1785

Jimbo
Well, I don't have an account and registering needs an invite code
Red_skirt

Post by Red_skirt »

Another atttempt. They are propably hoping for a final explosion
Red_skirt

Post by Red_skirt »

NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Post by NecroDiver »

What is that Darkfetish website about? I'm interested to join.
I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
Red_skirt

Post by Red_skirt »

Everyone can't be the main heroes...