Shot in the Navel

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

Shot in the Navel

Post by Aditfemi »

Who prefer bullets in the navel instead of knives, swords, arrows, and spears?

Many of you have asked me to produce gun videos. Here's a gun video called Sexy Execution. The executioner was about to shoot the sexy girl in the head but she wanted to be shot in the navel instead. After being shot, the executioner dug her finger deeply into the hole in her navel.

What do you think? If many of you like it, I will produce more gun videos.

A_Bullet

Re: Shot in the Navel

Post by A_Bullet »

Interesting :razz: I would love to watch more navel shooting videos.
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

find a good mix🤪! So everybody come to what he likes👍! But for my taste not to much bullets🙏🙏Arrows, knife, spear and sword is 💪💪💪👍💪
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Execution of a Sexy Girl

Use this discount code for a $3 discount, only for the first 10 customers!

r7piy1u

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 10 downloads.

A sexy girl was about to be executed for murdering her boyfriend. She took off her shirt so she would look good when she's dead. She's now wearing a black bikini top, jeans, and high heels. The executioner aimed her pistol towards the sexy girl's head, but the girl wanted to die pretty and asked to be shot in the belly. The executioner then shot the girl in the navel. The girl didn't seem to be in pain so the executioner inserted her finger into the hole in the girl's navel. The girl seemed to be enjoying it so the executioner shot her two more times in the belly until the girl is on her back and vomited lots of blood. The executioner once again offered the girl to be shot in the head to end her misery, but, the girl still didn't want it because she was going to die soon anyway.

Remember! Use this discount code for a $3 discount, only for the first 10 customers!

r7piy1u

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 10 downloads.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/xniae

Click here for navel stabbing videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com

Marauderofthe90s

Post by Marauderofthe90s »

Attachments
skydancer stairs.jpg
skydancer stairs.jpg (278.03 KiB) Viewed 5861 times
torpedo77
What is your main fetish?: Bullet in the belly with a scénario. I like short film with girl who wants stab her in the belly
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm interested by subject : belly stab, short film and special effect
Referral: internet by susyfight

Post by torpedo77 »

Very Nice !!!!!
Marauderofthe90s

Post by Marauderofthe90s »

[image][/image] thanks! I'm putting together photo stories. It's a time-consuming labor of love
Attachments
before her demise.jpg
before her demise.jpg (517.99 KiB) Viewed 5852 times
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Post by Sally »

Here's my contribution to the topic. As usual, I took liberties with this still from a well-circulated .gif.
tummy tuck g.jpg
tummy tuck g.jpg (330.9 KiB) Viewed 5761 times
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Does anyone want free custom videos? Send your scripts to aditfemi@gmail.com. No stabbings, only shootings with a pistol. No nudes/topless.
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

Ok, I have send you a short script from koroidoellinas@gmail.com following your rules ;-) Check your email
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Got it, thanks!
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.

Post by Sally »

Very painful and slow way to go
Attachments
jennywhite2955108655xxx.jpg
jennywhite2955108655xxx.jpg (179.88 KiB) Viewed 4499 times
lQ68tg4w.jpeg
lQ68tg4w.jpeg (23.25 KiB) Viewed 4499 times
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

A_Bullet wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:33 pm Ok, I have send you a short script from koroidoellinas@gmail.com following your rules ;-) Check your email
Here's the video based on your custom script. It's called Bikini Girl Navel Shot & Tortured

An incredibly gorgeous Asian girl was sunbathing in a bikini beside the pool. She put on suntan lotion all over her beautiful body and wore her sunglasses. After 30 minutes of sunbathing, she went inside. Unfortunately, her enemy was already inside armed with a gun. Her enemy shot the bikini girl in the navel 4 times. Because it took a long time for her to die, her enemy stepped on the bikini girl's navel with the heels of her high heels and tortured her until she vomited lots of blood. The bikini girl finally died after a very long and painful death.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/hlyqau

Click here for other navel stabbing/shooting videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Sexy Suicide by Navel Shot

This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 UTC Friday March 24, 2023. Starting 00:00 UTC Saturday March 25, 2023, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

A young girl has lung cancer so she decided to commit suicide. She lit up her last cigarette and opened her shirt. She pushed a gun into her navel and then shot herself. She didn't die of course so she shot herself again in the same place. This time, she fell on her back with blood oozing from her navel. She then shot herself in the navel and stomach. When she couldn't take the pain anymore, she finally ended her life by shooting herself in the middle of the chest.

Great acting!

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/ugmhe

Click here for other navel stabbing videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com

Sally

Post by Sally »

Not much doubt who was the primary target, but the girl had to go too!
Last dance
Last dance
LlcYRIqg sc.jpg (63.11 KiB) Viewed 2669 times
Last dance
Last dance
LlcYRIqg sc.jpg (63.11 KiB) Viewed 2669 times