New Petra Footage NOW AVAILABLE!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

New Petra Footage NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Petra fans!

Looks like I ran across footage for a Petra episode that I overlooked, and has not as yet been edited and released. Anyone recognize this pic?
SilencedPic.jpg
SilencedPic.jpg (149.07 KiB) Viewed 3015 times
Did I really forget to edit some Petra footage shot in 2012?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Petra Footage Found!

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:58 pm Hey, Petra fans!

Looks like I ran across footage for a Petra episode that I overlooked, and has not as yet been edited and released. Anyone recognize this pic?

SilencedPic.jpg
Did I really forget to edit some Petra footage shot in 2012?

Blue
I recognise the dress, Blue. THat's the same one she wore in that dunk-drowning movie 'Aquaphobia' we plotted together a good few years back.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:33 am
I recognise the dress, Blue. THat's the same one she wore in that dunk-drowning movie 'Aquaphobia' we plotted together a good few years back.
Yes. She wore this dress in a few classic episodes. This one, however, seems to have been left out of the editing schedule. Petra is a former MI6 agent who took early retirement in Florida. She is tracked down by a man named Shado for one purpose... to terminate her, because she knows too much and is suspected of having been a double agent. After disarming her, Shado punches her repeatedly in the face, eventually knocking her out. Then, by the time she recovers, he is wrapping a garrotte around her lovely neck from behind. He enjoys watching her squirm on the couch in her short dress as he slowly strangles the life from her!

I will call this one "Silenced"!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

This new Petra video is NOW RELEASED!

In "Silenced", Petra plays a former British spy who has been targeted for termination. She gets the drop on her assassin... or so she thought, until her gun fails and he begins using her as a beautiful punching bag. After beating her several times with his fists, finally knocking her out, he pulls out a garotte to finish her off! It's a long, erotic strangle as Petra struggles in her low cut minidress, trying to stave off her inevitable death.

Get it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1550
or for Bitcoin users here: https://genrevideos.com/store/blue-murd ... -silenced/

This recently found footage, originally shot in 2012, is an unseen gem from our bodacious blonde goddess!
Silenced-PromoLogo.jpg
Silenced-PromoLogo.jpg (290.21 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
Don't miss Petra in her prime... dying once again for our enjoyment!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Re: New Petra Footage NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Xukpi »

Beautiful Petra ! :pc: