Biggest missed opportunities in movies

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dolungbridge
What is your main fetish?: Women in uniform perishing in a hail of bullets or arrows. Cheerleaders, nurses and military women killed in action. Noble ladies bravely and foolishly throwing their lives away in some pointless battle or for some unworthy cause, their pretty corpses left behind in the dust. Yer basic "flowers in the dirt" scenario!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to share my fantasy scenarios and my photomanips with other like-minded individuals who may haunt the passageways here.
Referral: I've been around the 'net for a while. I've been a member at older sites like Fatal Females, Femmegore, Deadskirts and the Dark Spot. Postings from members on those sites led me here.

Re: Biggest missed opportunities in movies

Post by dolungbridge »

Awol Nate wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 am RoboCop. This scene. Should've been a female victim.
I did a manip of this scene a few thousand years ago, catering to my own personal uniform fetish. But you are right--this would have been great with a female victim!
Attachments
Epic Fail.jpeg
Epic Fail.jpeg (919.88 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
Phoenix11
What is your main fetish?: Shooting, Stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: To engage with those of similar ilk
Referral: Deadskirts.com and Black Nylons

Post by Phoenix11 »

Mercenaries (2014) - About 10 women machine gunned towards the end of the film. Blink, and you miss it.
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Alexis Bledel in Sin City.

Caught in an ambush gunfire, many getting shot up and she gets a first shot in the arm. I was expecting that to be the beginning of a great scene... but nothing happens.
That scene has been haunting me forever.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

shootingmad wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:34 pm Alexis Bledel in Sin City.

Caught in an ambush gunfire, many getting shot up and she gets a first shot in the arm. I was expecting that to be the beginning of a great scene... but nothing happens.
That scene has been haunting me forever.
Her character ends up in an elevator with a professional assassin sent to kill her. But we don't see that either.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

The Girls from Where Eagles Dare should of been machine gunned by the Nazi and their tights removed to send back to loved ones in Germany :pc: