FF administrators should add new rules for the AI arts ?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

FF administrators should add new rules for the AI arts ?

Post by Totallibertarianism »

As you can see the high increasing of developments of the AI arts and high graphic animations arts is coming to the debate in our society, especially when using celebrities and politicians as the models.

I heard that many countries are putting legislations on it to protect the lives and the privacies of the public persons to avoid controversy and trials, I heard that many trials have already happened for this case. Many countries are debating about the right of using the physical images of others persons (public ones).

For us the death fetish fans, the AI arts have already brought to us huge developments on the way to get fetish materials, huge changing and improving of our quality to get fetish materials. The AI arts are now a very important part of our fetish hobbies. A little revolution for us.

Me as a beginner in the matter, I'm using completely frees and uncensored ones and futhermore no need internet for using it, I'm using it directly from my computer, and I already found many types of these 100 % uncensored AI arts for free in internet created and maintained by fans and professionals.

There are already a huge numbers of AI arts softwares in the market, even in china, india they are hugely growing up this market.

And Yes, one of my big wanted fetish is to see beautiful celebrities we see on TV as death fetish models in my AI arts collections. Who from us don't want to see Jennifer Lawrence, Melissa Benoist, Gal Gadot, Kim Kardashian etc... in death fetish models ?

I already got a warning in the DD forum for posting such materials.

This controversy between the new legislations and our need for materials developments in our communities should put new rules in that matter in our forum, the administrators have to decide what are allowed and what not for the AI arts in this board to avoid misunderstanding and clashes between members.

What do you think about it ?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: FF administrators should add new rules for the AI arts ?

Post by Bluestone »

Use of other people's personas without their consent is the issue. So, it would be best to not use those images, but only images of beautiful women that are not exact replications of actual people. AI can, after all, create people who are a combination of several beautiful features, such as long-legged buxom blondes, or hot brunettes with full lips and high cheekbones. I think that is the direction we should be taking with our AI art when it comes to these fetish forums.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:29 pm Use of other people's personas without their consent is the issue. So, it would be best to not use those images, but only images of beautiful women that are not exact replications of actual people. AI can, after all, create people who are a combination of several beautiful features, such as long-legged buxom blondes, or hot brunettes with full lips and high cheekbones. I think that is the direction we should be taking with our AI art when it comes to these fetish forums.

Blue

Yes, I understand the problem, so from now on in the FF board there will be no AI pictures of celebrities ?

But what about when the AI pictures showing a celebrity is in animated/cartoonised types pictures, like these ones ? =>

And or only rendered in 3D arts/video games types pictures like these ones =>

Do these types of pictures of celebrities should be avoided or prohibited too ?

These no-realistic pictures could be considered as "caricatures" of celebrities which are not prohibited in our societies.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, caricatures would be allowed, because it is clear that we are not making false realistic images of people, making it look like they are accurate depictions of them, i.e. a celebrity who appears to be acting in a fetish film, when in fact this never happened.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
HighlanderFF

Post by HighlanderFF »

This is slightly off topic of the main question originally posted, but I am curious, does AI generated content actually do anything for anyone here? I personally have zero interest in either AI or manips on this site and have been increasingly frustrated that these have taken over the FF share pages. Of the 25 threads currently visible on the first page of the "Video and Image Share Forum" it appears 20 of them are AI or manips and only 5 have mainstream video content, it becomes tedious wading through all the former to find the few latter. I do appreciate when the thread headings are labeled as AI or manip so that I know to ignore those, but not everyone does that. Does anyone else think it is time for separate forums for these different media, mainstream videos/pictures in one and AI/manip generated content in another?
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

HighlanderFF wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 11:34 am This is slightly off topic of the main question originally posted, but I am curious, does AI generated content actually do anything for anyone here?
Your question is about AI art but your complaint is about the lack of video content, so I'm under the impression that it's not just AI art you have an issue with but any kind of artwork in general.

Would you mind clarifying?

As for the topic in question, I'm not suggesting how Bluestone run FF but here's my take and how I resolved it on my board. He's welcome to adapt it for FF:

There's a long-running thread on Daz3D's forums in which artists like trying to identify celebrities that various 3D characters may have been modeled after. Problem is, many artists tend to be blind as bats when claiming to see similarities that look otherwise completely out of left field or that many other artists, including me, don't see or recognize. I got so tired of the trend that I finally said, "Fuck this," and significantly loosened VoD's restrictions, especially since we were the only adult art board that strictly prohibited celebrity likenesses. On the other hand, I also need to ensure I'm legally covered for take-down requests.

That said, VoD's official position now is that likenesses of real people are discouraged but not enforced due to the stylistic nature of 3D. Take-down requests from subjects will be honored.

Incidentally, we started allowing AI art in March, and the same policy goes for that medium.

That said, this is what the "Full Version" of Visions of Darkness's ToS reads now (updated last October):

Likenesses of Real People​

Artists should refrain from using recognizable images of real people in their work, although this is not a hard and fast rule.

If you discover that a recognizable likeness of your face has been used in any image, and believe that this has violated your privacy or caused you distress in any way, please contact me with the details, and I will arrange for the image to be removed from the site if appropriate.
https://fantasydeath.net - Your Death Fetish Yellow Pages
https://visionsofdarkness.net - Original Dark Art & Fiction
HighlanderFF

Post by HighlanderFF »

Nyghtfall wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 5:25 pm Your question is about AI art but your complaint is about the lack of video content, so I'm under the impression that it's not just AI art you have an issue with but any kind of artwork in general.

Would you mind clarifying?
My complaint is that video content is getting buried by the rapid increase in non-video content. I do not see this as a lack of video content, but rather that the video content is more difficult to identify amongst all the non-video threads. You are correct however that I have no interest in the artwork on here in general, AI and manips just happen to be the art most commonly posted here currently so that is what I focused on. Quite possibly I am alone in that frustration, which is why I asked my initial question.
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

HighlanderFF wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:07 am My complaint is that video content is getting buried by the rapid increase in non-video content. I do not see this as a lack of video content, but rather that the video content is more difficult to identify amongst all the non-video threads.
Ah. Fair points. Thank you. :approve:
https://fantasydeath.net - Your Death Fetish Yellow Pages
https://visionsofdarkness.net - Original Dark Art & Fiction
HighlanderFF

Post by HighlanderFF »

And this is in no way a complaint about artists and their artwork, I appreciate that there is enthusiasm for what is possible with AI and that artists are exploring as artists should, and I wholly support there being an outlet for such work here.

Post by Joe2 »

HighlanderFF wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 11:34 am This is slightly off topic of the main question originally posted, but I am curious, does AI generated content actually do anything for anyone here? I personally have zero interest in either AI or manips on this site and have been increasingly frustrated that these have taken over the FF share pages. Of the 25 threads currently visible on the first page of the "Video and Image Share Forum" it appears 20 of them are AI or manips and only 5 have mainstream video content, it becomes tedious wading through all the former to find the few latter. I do appreciate when the thread headings are labeled as AI or manip so that I know to ignore those, but not everyone does that. Does anyone else think it is time for separate forums for these different media, mainstream videos/pictures in one and AI/manip generated content in another?
Absolutely. That should be the AI rule: One forum for it. Those who like it can find it there.