Should there be ONE subforum for AI/manip material?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Joe2

Should there be ONE subforum for AI/manip material?

Post by Joe2 »

Someone brought this up in another thread. Who else agrees?
HighlanderFF wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 11:34 am This is slightly off topic of the main question originally posted, but I am curious, does AI generated content actually do anything for anyone here? I personally have zero interest in either AI or manips on this site and have been increasingly frustrated that these have taken over the FF share pages. Of the 25 threads currently visible on the first page of the "Video and Image Share Forum" it appears 20 of them are AI or manips and only 5 have mainstream video content, it becomes tedious wading through all the former to find the few latter. I do appreciate when the thread headings are labeled as AI or manip so that I know to ignore those, but not everyone does that. Does anyone else think it is time for separate forums for these different media, mainstream videos/pictures in one and AI/manip generated content in another?
Absolutely. That should be the AI/manip rule: One forum for it. Those who like it can find it there. Those who are interested in photo and video of scenes staged by real actors don't get their time wasted.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Should there be ONE subforum for AI/manip material?

Post by Bluestone »

The Gallery is available for anyone to post their artwork in their own album, but is under utilized. AI Artwork could be posted there.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Joe2

Post by Joe2 »

Bluestone wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:35 pm The Gallery is available for anyone to post their artwork in their own album, but is under utilized. AI Artwork could be posted there.

Blue
Could be, but how about making it the rule? We don't want to add to your work as a mod/admin but a firm first week of enforcement would probably suffice to establish it. Especially if there's a subforum title that sends the message, "AI GOES HERE."

(And photoshop, to be honest. If it were up to me I'd kind of want a Big O exception since his stock is mostly originally photos, often from his own productions, and he does a fine job and he's, you know, Big O.)

With AI rising, in the last few weeks or couple of months there's been a flood of it on all the forums, crowding out the other stuff. Also, many of these don't say AI in the thread title, so that those who aren't interested can avoid it.
Last edited by Joe2 on Sat May 25, 2024 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DoobieKoob

Post by DoobieKoob »

This is a good idea. I don't like the AI stuff either - it feels offputting, fake and spammy. I don't really like most photomanips either, but those at least feel amateurish in a charming way.
dolungbridge
What is your main fetish?: Women in uniform perishing in a hail of bullets or arrows. Cheerleaders, nurses and military women killed in action. Noble ladies bravely and foolishly throwing their lives away in some pointless battle or for some unworthy cause, their pretty corpses left behind in the dust. Yer basic "flowers in the dirt" scenario!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to share my fantasy scenarios and my photomanips with other like-minded individuals who may haunt the passageways here.
Referral: I've been around the 'net for a while. I've been a member at older sites like Fatal Females, Femmegore, Deadskirts and the Dark Spot. Postings from members on those sites led me here.

Post by dolungbridge »

AI has been a godsend for me. I can't draw at all. I have become very good at PS over the years, and have created many manips that I have shared here and on older sites, but with PS I still had to search endlessly for good "base materials" to work with.

With AI, I have generated hundreds of great images that I have been able to tailor to my own fetish needs. I would like to be able to share them on sites such as this--so it's a little off-putting to read here that folks do not want to see them.

It also seems strange to me that people at a site like this don't mind seeing drawings, PS manipulations (some good but some, frankly, terrible), video screenshots, computer art created with Poser or Daz--but then find AI art kinda "spammy".

It's all "media", and you might like one form of it better than another form--or you might prefer strangulation deaths to shooting deaths, or whatever. Sites like this have always welcomed the wide variety of sub-fetishes in our necro world--and it is my hope that this embrace of ALL things necro will continue.

I'll label my AI posts as AI--I'll be happy to do that, because I also like it when posters tell me what's in their posts--but I don't think AI work needs it's own "ghetto" any more than other kind of media posted on the Image Share forum.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

dolungbridge wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:20 pm AI has been a godsend for me. I can't draw at all. I have become very good at PS over the years, and have created many manips that I have shared here and on older sites, but with PS I still had to search endlessly for good "base materials" to work with.

With AI, I have generated hundreds of great images that I have been able to tailor to my own fetish needs. I would like to be able to share them on sites such as this--so it's a little off-putting to read here that folks do not want to see them.

It also seems strange to me that people at a site like this don't mind seeing drawings, PS manipulations (some good but some, frankly, terrible), video screenshots, computer art created with Poser or Daz--but then find AI art kinda "spammy".

It's all "media", and you might like one form of it better than another form--or you might prefer strangulation deaths to shooting deaths, or whatever. Sites like this have always welcomed the wide variety of sub-fetishes in our necro world--and it is my hope that this embrace of ALL things necro will continue.

I'll label my AI posts as AI--I'll be happy to do that, because I also like it when posters tell me what's in their posts--but I don't think AI work needs it's own "ghetto" any more than other kind of media posted on the Image Share forum.

You say good points on AI arts and 3D arts pictures, years ago I didn't like and never liked 3D rendered arts or manipulated photos for my fetish taste, I was 100 % for real movies, fetish movies with real actresses playing in them... But now technologies and graphic resolution have improved a lot since and for example in video games women NPCs are now physically very realistic as never before and then now the AI arts technologies... I can say it, I'm now more and more attracted with the 3D rendered pictured and AI arts death fetish materials.

Effectively from now on it would be strange to see people having a repulsion to watch them...

These new technologies could bring us new ways and capacities to get the death fetish materials.
Joe2

Clarification for dolungbridge and totallibertarian

Post by Joe2 »

I don't think anyone here has said they want you not to make what you like and post your materials.

I also don't think there's any need to debate the quality or aesthetics or inevitability or relative wonderfulness of AI stuff, or how liberating creating it may be for some. That's all fine. To each their own.

The issue is that clearly some or apparently many of us see, in the last few weeks especially, a flood of a particular relatively new kind of stuff (a kind that can be identified as fitting into a rough category) that we don't want to wade through.

We would just like there to be a sorting, to serve everyone's convenience.

There are forums for producers, for superheroines, for reviews, for text stories, for reviews, etc. The proposal is to have one for users' contributions of AI and manip material, and a separate one for users' contributions of material involving photography and motion pictures of scenes performed by real humans (even if these are also "modified" by lighting or filters or greenscreening or whatever other tool, as everything is in some way, sure, it's "media").

What could possibly be the objection to that?