Who's your #1 Necro Actress... and why?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Who's your #1 Necro Actress... and why?

Post by dunnie1 »

Max5s wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 pm
dunnie1 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:44 am
The two customs I had Kobe make with Arielle are “executive decision” and “double crossed “ I also had Kobe do others but they never went on general sale in her clip4sale site. They’re cheap in that it’s only $200/300 per custom. I have to say Arielle is awesome in stockings and has an amazing ass!!
I checked out your 2 customs. Kobe and Arielle are a hot pair. I had Arielle do one for me as well. There is something about her that is incredibly sexy.

You might like newcomer Lora Cross.. She's done 2 executions that show her potential and she's done a few as an executrix (not my thing, but it show an interest in this genre).
She is so good and her slender body and amazing ass really help us like her!!! I’ll check her out.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I am going to mention some actresses from 'Sexy Latin Amazons.' They have done two customs for me with one more in the pipeline.

First: Is Yuri. She played a Real Estate agent in my custom called 'Real Estate, Mortal Business.' Yuri has a really good open eyed death stare. And I really liked her performance and death scene in this movie.
Yuri has gone on to play Juana Rubio in my custom 'Juana Rubio, Super Industrial Spy.' And in the up-coming: 'Juana Rubio, Troubleshooter.'

Second is Angelina: Just gorgeous! She plays a series of ill-fated, cloned security guards in 'Juana Rubio, Super Industrial Spy.'

Third is Monica: She hasn't appeared in any of my customs. I mention her because I caught this view of her in, (what I think is,) Annihilator 2. Her face at this angle for some reason reminded me so much of my ex-wife. (Who also was just as pretty.) I may have to ask for Monica in some future custom.
Attachments
Death Stare REMB.jpg
Death Stare REMB.jpg (156.48 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
Angelina RJIS.jpg
Angelina RJIS.jpg (92.26 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
An2 1.jpg
An2 1.jpg (99.75 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Crazzeedave wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:18 pm Sidebar. Are the videos for these young ladies available
The top one is custom video I had done with Sophiesfantasyart
Actress on the bed is Britney
Video name
Operation Wet Tigress

Also stars Sophie
It's still available