"The Town That Dreaded Sundown" (comment)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

"The Town That Dreaded Sundown" (comment)

Post by Geno »

I see that FF has up a review on "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" (1976) is up. About a serial killer working small town. Dawn Wells , best known for her role as Mary Ann on the 1960's television series "Gilligan's Island" is shot in the movie and sinks to the deck. However as I remember she was only wounded and did not die. A good review will tell you if a killing is real, faked, or a just the wounding of a woman.

Just trying to refresh my memmory on that one.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" (comment)

Post by G-Man »

Correct the Dawn Wells scene is not a death scene and on the review it is only stated as a shooting. (not a "death scene")
She does a great job acting with it is one of the main reasons it has been included on the 1960 to 1979 Reviews Page.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Hello G-man!...long time ,no talk too.

Thanks for the response. We have got woundings and good fake killings at DeadSkirts too. Sure I like them too. :arrow: Long as they let the members know what they are seeing. Besides, some people really like those type of scenes when they can find them. For those members, they like to see the reaction of a kill, but no quite have the woman dead...or to pretend she's dead.

If you would like put another excellent wounding of a woman up, I will remind you of one shooting that you and I both saw in a Trailer on the "Gun Crazy" (1949) VHS Tape, in the old days. It's called "Pick Up on South Street" (1953)--- Jean Peters is a beautiful brunette dressed in satin bath robe and gown, when she is the victim of a distrubing beating by a man who slams and pushes her all over the room. When she manages to knock man down, she rush for the door to flee and is shot in back. The reaction and flinching she does is fantastic..the then she slide to the floor completely "dead" or so it seemed. A few moments later the detective burst into the room and checks the woman laying on the floor her eyes and say..."She is still alive"...By the end of the film she has made a full recovery and is walking away with a reformed hood in her pretty white skirt.

Geno :razz:
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Thanks for the info.
Those titles you mention are in the FF library.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
ben_kadeesh

Post by ben_kadeesh »

Oh, yess!!!
I love this movie! The scene in which Morgan Brittany gets a silenced slug right next to her mouth while onthe phone is one of my absolute alltime favorites. I´d love to see a hit like that in a vid with Petra, Britton or Paris Kennedy.
I hope one of our fetish producers reading this picks up my idea and uses it in one of his coming productions. :twisted:

Greetings to all,
ben_kadeesh
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Not familiar with the clip, but I'd be game to try it with Petra. She's not scheduled again until next Spring though. Perhaps, we can have this clip posted on FF before then :)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com