Mainstream Horror Movie Discussions

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Re: Mainstream Horror Movie Discussions

Post by Egeek »

xj900uk wrote:Don't like off-screen kills or those you can't quite see. For me they are the ultimate cop-out, almost as if the directors are making fun of us
How about a slasher that ties you to a chair to force you to watch offscreen kills and then takes you out a in a grusome way? That would be new for sure. Basically I have been disappointed with onscreen kills and offscreen kills here and there. They probably do offscreen kills to maybe keep the rating to like R or a fear build up. Or they didnt put alot of effort into it.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yeah know where you are coming from but they could still do the kill onscreen and keep the R-17 classification there are lots of ways round it. So it's either the Directors giving the public the finger or just being lazy
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.

Post by Egeek »

xj900uk wrote:Yeah know where you are coming from but they could still do the kill onscreen and keep the R-17 classification there are lots of ways round it. So it's either the Directors giving the public the finger or just being lazy
True. I remember a scene from a zombie type flick. Return of the blind dead its titled I believe. Long story short a lovely innocent vic is underground or something. She sees a way to get to upper ground level. Hoping there is no evil zombie like people. But of course there is. they grab a hold of her. legs kicking. cant get away. then you hear a scream and then you see blood drip down to where she was. sadly you dont get to see what they do to her. not pretty of course. when it comes to zombie flicks. I prefer to see gory stuff. carnage. It would have been nice if I saw her death on screen. ripping into her neck or ripping her head off. what ever. zombie flicks is when I prefer to see alot of gore. :twisted:
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

And when they do show the killings on screen, they are usually too gory/extreme/over-the-top to be erotic.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Quintein Tarantino is brilliant at going OTT although I have found some of his stuff to be quite sexy. Remember when that girl got shot in the eye in Machette, pity it wasn't fatal but it was a good scene
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Indrid Cold wrote:And when they do show the killings on screen, they are usually too gory/extreme/over-the-top to be erotic.
to me mainstream horror movies werent meant to be erotic. accidently if anything. that being our fetishes seen in the scenes. hidden gem I see it as. I have got to the point that I can watch a gory horror flicks regardless. just to watch and enjoy. Not for a boner effect. Plus I find imagination itself to be a fetish. Or some scene for what ever reason gives me a boner in a scene. Like in the night of the living dead version with tony todd in it. The remake of the original. I liked the scene where the daughter of that couple that took shelter in that house became a zombie and took a bite out of her mothers neck. she rips off the pearl necklace that the mother had on her neck and then you hear the scream and see the blood splatter on the wall. while being offscreen a little aside from the blood splatter onto the wall. It was a pretty good scene for a zombie flick.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

xj900uk wrote:Quintein Tarantino is brilliant at going OTT although I have found some of his stuff to be quite sexy. Remember when that girl got shot in the eye in Machette, pity it wasn't fatal but it was a good scene
I forget did he do inglorious bastards?
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Yes he did that was a very enjoyable (if totally preposterous) movie! :yes:
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

I like Tarantino's films, but they've never done anything for me, death fetish wise.

Robert Rodriguez directed "Machete". Not QT.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Sorry I thought Machette was a QT movie? Didn't he produce it or something?
It's certainly got his stamp all over it
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Indrid Cold wrote:I like Tarantino's films, but they've never done anything for me, death fetish wise.

I havent seen it but I think rodriguez did that movie from dusk till dawn. A vampire flick I think.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

xj900uk wrote:Yes he did that was a very enjoyable (if totally preposterous) movie! :yes:
I didnt like how alot of it was in subtitles. I lost interest in it for the most part. I only liked the ending. the what if kill of hitler. that was all.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Indrid Cold wrote:I like Tarantino's films, but they've never done anything for me, death fetish wise.

To be honest I rather put the death fetish scene reason at the bottom of the list of reasons to watch a horror flick. I watch horror flicks mainly because there is imagination in the kills and how the killers are created for the most part. Also there is no happy endings.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

speaking of offscreen kills. the movie frenzy had them. yet also that movie was a master piece to many. the way he did it. was his the exception? when he showed nudity in it and that famous strangle scene. I wonder if he thought to himself. what would some of the audience think. the emotions that may stir up.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

to help give this topic a positive charge of horror thrills. here is a few screencaps from a couple of movies that people may recognize.the severed head on the platter like a cake is from the movie creepshow. the other two screencaps from the movie anguish that had a shooting scene that hit my certain taste buds as well. enjoy.