Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Re: Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

Post by TommyBailey »

Anything in that nurse uniform is good. I'm not too particular about the method, I love the way you play dead afterwards. Super sexy.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Hey Smudger, I enjoy all the different ways my character gets killed. I'm easy. ;-) Generally, a strangle death is the most difficult physically, because you're holding your breath/hyperventilating alot. Plus there is a lot of physicality to it. But there is certainly a lot of sexiness to a strangle. What do you guys like to see in the videos? What kind of stuff do you like? What would you like to see more of, or less of?
What kind of stuff I like? Um, bad girls. I think the other fourm members have other tastes (better than mine's). But Blue has been making great spy films, so I can't complain. :D
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Metromaniac wrote:Anything in that nurse uniform is good. I'm not too particular about the method, I love the way you play dead afterwards. Super sexy.
Thanks Metro, on that subject, a wide variety of clothes and outfits are great. Like that nurse uniform. ;-)
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.

Post by TommyBailey »

Bluestone wrote:We have a Suzi-Petra shoot in Bluestone country in three short weeks, so I'm taking notes! Anybody got a crayon? Oh bother :?

Blue
scribble this down- Suzi, nurse uniform, scissors to the gut.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

I just typed a really long message, and then I got temporarily booted off the board and it was erased. I wonder if anyone else is having issues?

What I wrote in a nutshell was,

I can definitely see what you mean about more intense/violent strangle/fight scenes. I remember discussing this with Blue when we first started working together. I said, "Blue, I think we should go for more realism and make the fights grittier and dirtier and more intense". And he said, I'm paraphrasing here, "Suzi, it's FANTASY. I want you to look pretty and sexy and elegant,not grimacing and menacing" ;-)

However, in the past 6 months or so, Blue has suggested that we implement more realism and more intensity into the strangle scenes. Blue, have any of the recent videos been released lately? The ones that show some of our fancy choreography (fights, kicks, punches), etc?
TommyBailey

Post by TommyBailey »

That sounds hot Suzi.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Metromaniac wrote:
Bluestone wrote:We have a Suzi-Petra shoot in Bluestone country in three short weeks, so I'm taking notes! Anybody got a crayon? Oh bother :?

Blue
It's scribbled. Suzi, you bring the nurse costume, I'll get the scissors (including a cut-off duplicate). We can call it, "Rock, paper, scissors"... or "Bluestone, nurse, scissors"!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Thanks so much MKKB! Petra and I are flying to Toronto to do another shoot in early February! I'm really exicted!

Mkkb wrote:Hi Suzi,
You rock! Thanks for all the great work.
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Haha - nice Blue! ;-) I think my favorite Bluestone title is "Open House, Open Fire". That is sheer brilliance.

As you guys can probably tell, I have a dark and somewhat twisted sense of humor. I love horror/comedies.

Bluestone wrote:
Metromaniac wrote:

Blue
It's scribbled. Suzi, you bring the nurse costume, I'll get the scissors (including a cut-off duplicate). We can call it, "Rock, paper, scissors"... or "Bluestone, nurse, scissors"!

Blue
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Sultry Suzi wrote: Blue, have any of the recent videos been released lately? The ones that show some of our fancy choreography (fights, kicks, punches), etc?
I think a lot of these are as yet unedited. A recent more realistic one, though you didn't get to punch your way out of this, is the recently released "Newlywed Killer"!

I'll edit more, if the fans want them ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TommyBailey

Post by TommyBailey »

That's awesome Suzi, many of us here do too. Maybe one already exist but I wonder how an all out slapstick feature might work. Something like Airplane or Vampire suck.
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Suzi, which role do you enjoy playing the most? The role of the killer or the victim?
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Sultry Suzi wrote:I just typed a really long message, and then I got temporarily booted off the board and it was erased. I wonder if anyone else is having issues?

What I wrote in a nutshell was,

I can definitely see what you mean about more intense/violent strangle/fight scenes. I remember discussing this with Blue when we first started working together. I said, "Blue, I think we should go for more realism and make the fights grittier and dirtier and more intense". And he said, I'm paraphrasing here, "Suzi, it's FANTASY. I want you to look pretty and sexy and elegant,not grimacing and menacing" ;-)

However, in the past 6 months or so, Blue has suggested that we implement more realism and more intensity into the strangle scenes. Blue, have any of the recent videos been released lately? The ones that show some of our fancy choreography (fights, kicks, punches), etc?
Oh man, I do admire Blue. He has to balance intensity, realism, grace and elegance. Sounds like I'm describing a cat. We have been seeing more and more realistic strangles lately as an auidence, but one thing Blue has is that it the videos aren't brutal. I feel he shows the right amount of fantasy/sexy element.
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Metromaniac, that would be great (the slapstick horror feature). I would love to do a Bluestone comedy (with either accidental deaths, or perhaps a "hapless killer" who just can't get anything right). Maybe the killer tries to chase after a girl, but he's clumsy and he stumbles when she's centimeters away, or he tries stabbing her, but he's got a butter knife. Or shooting her, but the gun's not loaded. All kinds of different follies could come his way. ;-)
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Astrokill, I definitely prefer playing the killer. More power, more control, fun times! It's fun to be bad.