Shot and lingering, or quick death?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Shot and lingering, or quick death?

Post by gold »

Blue will the Petra clips be a series like kat or will they be seperate plots. Also will you have some for postings in May,and adjust your preview list.Cannot afford a airline strike now..Good luck and do you have previews of your recent shoots.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The Petra shoot will be individual plots and form part of the on-going Silk 'N Blood series. As soon as I can edit them, I'll interrupt the regularly scheduled programming to feature them :D

In fact, I will be trying to post two Suzi videos from last week's shoot for May 1st and 15th. These will also preempt regularly scheduled programming! Previews of these will be up shortly on Silk Videos, and announcements posted on the What's New forum!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tummyshooter

Post by tummyshooter »

I generally like it to take a little while with some grunting, gasping and squirming. But it can vary, too, depending on the requirements of the scene.
T.RazZ

Post by T.RazZ »

It doesnt really matter slow or quickly as long as the death scene is played out real nicely an the reaction times are goog as well it doesn't matter to me.
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

Not too fast. Actually speed is only secondary. Realism and eroticism interweaved are important to me. Realism in that it's *clear* she's dying. There's a constant visible drain in strength. And as for eroticism to me it's got to be very clear that there's pain. But I remember reading or hearing somewhere that all the bases emotions/impulses/etc are connected. Pain, hunger, sex, pleasure. So the perfect scene has the smallest hint of pleasure for the victim too. If you hit all these relays then you can drag out the scene for 10 minutes before expiration occurs or you can make it last as few as 10 seconds.
The thing you need to know about knives is they are easy to conceal, they make no noise, and you never run out of bullets...
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

I think I prefer the slightly prolonged death ,because I am partial to women crawling in pain after being shot or whatever. I also think it depends on how realistic or how fantasized you like your videos. Most people know that a heart shot is usually the final say, but in the death fantasy world this does not have to be the case. At the very least I feel that the death
throes should not be too quick.

This is an interesting threat and I enjoyed reading all the different opinions.

Sincerely Kevin 67
chton

Post by chton »

KelseyKinsley wrote:I like 1.5, right in the middle.

Too fast doesn't leave any trauma for the victim and is over too quickly. But too long and drawn out starts getting unrealistic and loses the erotic effect.

The exception is if the shooter is doing something with her as she dies, the longer she stays alive the more that could be done while she is in agony.
:approve:
Bingo, I agree with this 1.5, then again I always seem to be a middle of the road guy.
indrico

Post by indrico »

Not instant. For example, a fantasy with Marilyn Monroe clad in a white nightgown, shot once in the left breast, her eyes and mouth go wide as she says, "Oh!!" and as her hand grasps the wound she says, "Ohhh, you shot me, I . . . " and then her heart stops, she sits down suddenly on the bed and slowly falls back.
heyhey

Post by heyhey »

I'm in the Tommygun/Jimbo camp; most of the lingering deaths get really unrealistic and boring, frankly, especially with multiple shots in the heart or chest area. I like a relatively quick death, with one or 2 soft cries of surprise or pain. Wall slides are great, as long as there isn't another 5 minutes of squirming afterwards. If I were to assign my preference a number, as some on this thread have, it would be a 1.4. (If I HAD to choose quick or really slow death, I'd choose quick.)
gold

Post by gold »

Like the way blue edits both scenarios and one thing you cannot do is add more .. So for all the work and money involved that goes in the more options the better. Its a rough call for all the producers . .
julieharvey

Post by julieharvey »

Personally, I like to writhe so I don't want it too quick. If I am going to enjoy a death scene I need to be able to see myself getting it. However, if it goes on too long, it gets repetitive and then it loses my interest. So, I guess I fall into the 1.5 category. Shoot me somewhere lingering, let me writhe and moan for a while and then finish me off with a shot to the heart or head. That would keep me happy!

Love
Ju;ie
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

I've been away job hunting, so I need to do some catching up....
interesting reading so far...
My view is that it depends on the type of incident. Since we are talking about shooting,
I usually like them quick and clean, but I also like the "shot and crawling to get help" scene.

The victim is shot and falls, her shooter leaves, failing to check his/her work. The victim crawls to sound the alarm / call for help, but expires just short of her goal.

I do not like those Gut shot vids where the victim grabs her belly and moans
"you shot me in my belly"....and on and on, before finally expiring...

NP
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
gold

Post by gold »

Enjoy the crawl scenarios that Blue used in Design and several with Petra. With the cost involved it is enjoyable to see the models on screen more for the climatic scene. The slo Mos are great.
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

As a shooting fan, I would have to say 1.5 like the others have voted. :D
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

So, Julie, did I miss something..? Do you actually do professional model/acting work wherein you'd be interested in participating in one of our shoots? Since you understand the significance of "writhing," I'd say you get the essence of the pained, agonized reactions to the bullets and the not too quick, but not too long act of "dying," which is where the eroticism is...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with