Jessica thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Jessica thread

Post by Bluestone »

Well then, it'll be a Happy New Year for you!!! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Smudger we will count that as a very direct and too the P point or peak YES. And a Happy New YEAR to you and all those on the Blues list
gold

Post by gold »

Agree with Smudger and dont forget to include Maxine and Jessica.Blue was wondering if they will be in the TG series,you mentioned that you did some work with them recently.The cutume picks were great but have you got some more erotic poses. The shootings and shower scenarios sound hot.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Gold,

Maxine and Jessica have not worked on the TG series yet, but Maxine's new 'Targeted' video will be out soon. Max Ultra is working on the f/x for this one even as we speak. Maxine is naked when she meets a killer in her house armed with a handgun. She doesn't stand a chance.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Glad to see your working on this one her first shooting was tremendous,and her outfit for this should be eye catching.Glad your getting a little help from Max on editing and hopefully more time this sets up for his FX. Looking for soon,soon one of our FAVS****** any peaks???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gold,

My computer crashed a couple of days ago. All of the files have been saved, and I should have it back tomorow. Luckily, I got the footage to Max to work on during my downtime. My laptop doesn't have all of my editing programs loaded on it. I should be getting my main computer back tomorrow. I'll see if I can get a sneak peek up this weekend.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue sorry about the crash ,but you had backup and some help.Really glad you saved the recent Petra and Maxine shoots for ovious reasons.Your efforts are appreciated and any updates welcomed as time permits. Lucky You and I have a favorite saved and pending ..Cheers :lol: :yes:
gold

Post by gold »

Is this sneak peek weekend? Anticpation is evertyhing but actuality beats it. Cheers G
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Gold,

Just got my computer back today, and it took me up until now to just answer email, hook up my peripherals, help to update Dalila's store, and invite the lovely Sandi to the Bluestone mansion. Maybe by next weekend I can get some sneak peeks up. Bedtime looms large right now :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Forgot you have a day job and the weekends filled with other projects.Your word is good this ithread sets out your goals for 2019 and am sure you will do what you can to put new releases and future projects up...BLUE TO HIS WORD Cheers and happy editing.
gold

Post by gold »

Blue any contacts or things comming up with Maxine and Jesica new or previously shot. Hope that computer is fixed and has multi editing features.Miss these two ....
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I have a lot of footage shot with both of these lovely ladies, including some early footage of Jessica which I may finally release as extra updates. The computer is still not completely fixed, but the techie is working on it. Once I get it back, I'm dedicating myself to getting up to date as soon as possible. Until now, I haven't missed an update in 5 years. I will be extending everyone's Silk Videos membership for at least 30 days as compensation.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I'm waiting especially for "Mob execution" with Jessica and Maxine...
If I remember well, three bullets in the chest for each girl! :excited:
Can't wait!!!! :yes:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, this is actually a series which I will be trying to post this summer, once my membership commitments lessen :)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Thats what were talking about..!!! Jessica and Maxine on the big screen....