Who were the @$$holes that ruined Annabelle's Fantasy?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Re: Who were the @$$holes that ruined Annabelle's Fantasy?

Post by Geno »

:shake:
Sadie and Sedira
Most would pass on these 2 Irish
non acting, women because many believe
they lack the acting skills required to make a
performance credible. Besides, Ireland will
surely follow suit some day and ban, fantasy
violence against women, just like the U.K. Ireland
always follows the UK restrictions eventually.

:yes: :yes:
Suzi Leigh
Yes! Now were talking!. Let's
break out with the All American White Girl
She's a much more experienced, fetish
actress has the credibility to play the roles that
some many thrive for! :idea:

ShootingMad wrote:IMHO the only girl I would pay for a week accomodation and shooting (no pun intended) would be Sadie and/or Charlotte. I think both of them are way much better actresses than Petra.

No way Shootingmad! Not only does Sedira lack the image to compare to the nearly supernatual looks of Petra Morgan, both those women don't have chance in double hell, of even ruffling the lacey waist-band of Miss Morgans satin panties in an audition! :shake:

This time Bluestone I agree with you. Sedira and Sadie are in Ireland and are very difficut to work with, and not nearly as attractive as any of your current actresses. Nor do they have the experience. Shootingmad just has a hard-on for those two women , who don't give him the time of day. I hate to see people admire someone and they only thow dirt in one's face.

There is a way, However. If ShootingMad is willing to put up the big bucks to fly them out to North America :approve: , not South America, and accommodate them with hotel, expences ,and food, then maybe you might, "might", make deal, Bluestone. I sure wouldn't pay to see it. People have tons of suggestions for you to help them realise their fantasies, Bluestone, but they are not willing to put up the dollars required for it.

You know how much I demand good acting in my customs and movies from actresses. I am pretty hard on Suzi Leigh's bad acting from yester-year's in FM-2, but compared to the untrained, inexperieced Sedira and Sadie, Ha!.... Suzi Leigh is gives an Academy Award performace next to them!

Sincerley Geno

P.S. Bluestone : Some people ( I.E. Mr. ShootingMad) think you get these actresses for free! :roll:
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Lol what the fuck moron, im talking about Sadie and Charlotte from previous AF productions, not Sedira and Sadie from Poisoned Paradigm.
asshole wrote:P.S. Bluestone : Some people ( I.E. Mr. ShootingMad) think you get these actresses for free!
If you find the smallest evidence of me ever SAYING SUCH LIE I`ll pay you a thousand dollars and travel all the way down to USA to kiss your ass.

In the meantime, if you cant find evidence to support your stupidity and foolish argument attack against me, then stfu.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, this is the first time on this board that I've had to wade in as administrator to prevent a flame war, but it has to be done. With respect to the comments of both Geno and Shootingmad, I feel that a warning is in order, as well as a request for mutual apologies. Here are some of the offensive and uncalled for comments:
Geno wrote: Sadie and Sedira. Most would pass on these 2 Irish
non acting, women because many believe
they lack the acting skills required to make a
performance credible... Sedira and Sadie are in Ireland and are very difficut to work with, and not nearly as attractive as any of your current actresses... Shootingmad just has a hard-on for those two women , who don't give him the time of day. I hate to see people admire someone and they only thow dirt in one's face... Some people ( I.E. Mr. ShootingMad) think you get these actresses for free! :roll:

Shootingmad wrote: Lol what the fuck moron, im talking about Sadie and Charlotte from previous AF productions, not Sedira and Sadie from Poisoned Paradigm... if you cant find evidence to support your stupidity and foolish argument attack against me, then stfu.

Firstly, whether by accident of otherwise, Geno, you have made disparaging remarks against two individuals who were not even part of this discussion. Sadie and Charlotte of AF were being discussed, not Sadie and Sedira of Poisoned Paradigm. In addition, you have insulted Shootingmad, a member of this board by saying that he has a 'hard-on' for the PP ladies who 'don't give him the time of day'. This is a disparaging and uncalled for remark, which is apparently based on conjecture and not on fact, and an apology is in order.

Secondly, Shootingmad, although you were angered by Geno's comments, profanity is not tolerated on this board. A more civil response, pointing out Geno's error would have been more appropriate.

This board tolerates open and free-wheeling discussions. You are free to express your opinions, whether they are shared by others or not, but kindly refrain from personal insults and profanity. I trust that cooler heads and civility will prevail in future, gentlemen.

Thank you.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

It no biggie Bluestone...really

Relax. I am not go flame anyone who call me names like that. I am bullet proof to that name calling anyway. Still I do understand, that even If I don't mind being called names, you would prefer shows like not take place here.

All you have to is say stop one time Bluestone. If you see anything that you really don't like with me, and I fall right in line. I never do anything on another person's board, unless I really, honestly think it is allowed by its owner. Please don't post an open letter, or demand appologies, nor notify the U.S State Department about this, when all it takes is wink: wink: "Take it easy guys" and that is the end of it. We never/ever demand appologies on our board, we only look for reassurances that the member will not repeat it. An Apology is no good if you have put a gun to someone's head and force to do it. Besides, it the reassurance and the understanding that they will try harder in the future.

I just overstep the line a bit this time, and there nothing more to it.

P.S. 1 Bluestone you have taken admistration action before...this is not the first time. People are human, they will make mistakes. Unless you are running a ghost town board, you will have some admistration actions to take from time time. A pirate video, a couple angry members, a improper post, The more busy your board gets, the greater chances of you dealing with some kind of occasional problem. Please don't think it's the end of the world, just because a couple of human being made a mistake on this thread. At least or she knows, it is mistake and will be careful in the future.

PS. 2 Bluestone (The edit Function)--- You really should do something about the editing function, It dies on us a couple of hours of so after we post, as a regular member. So if we want to make changes later in the day we CAN'T. Now when you come to DeadSkirts Bluestone, you have your full editing fuction no matter how late come back. You can even modify you DS title to say... (New Bluestone Video) (New Bluestone Video--UPDATE) I figure 1 day or (24 hours) would be nice here Bluestone. I am asking because I would have adjusted it before ShootingMad saw it, and there would not have even been a problem.

PS. 3 Bluestone,I don't want to get into too much detail, so instead I will e-mail so we can talk one on one, as equals and more importantly , without an audience. Someone might get the funny idea that someone else is just showing off.

Sincerely Geno :wink:
Last edited by Geno on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Im sorry Blue, I cant apologise to someone like this. Someone that preaches you about moderating and protests for not having the edit funciton able so he can bitch around and then reorganize what he says.

Real men say what they think and feel, and apologise later if they feel they crossed the line. They dont go back editing what they wrote expecting no one to see the real message ever happening.

Im only going to offer my apologies to you, Bluestone, as your board clearly states against profanity and such. I should have counted to ten before responding.

However, please keep in mind that its hardly impossible to ask people to behave when they feel discriminated by their nationality. Some will decide to ignore such attacks, some will not. And I can understand those that respond in anger, but I CAN NOT understand and WILL NOT understand those that aim for low blows.

Best regards,
Geno

Take is Easy. You are on someone else board.

Post by Geno »

I can apologize ShootingMad. I have no problem with it Sir. (Provided no one forces me to) :wink:

I am sorry ShootingMad for teasing you like that. I still do respectful disagree with your selections on actresses as compared to Suzi Leigh and Petra Morgan. I know you did mean anything when calling me all those profane names. Don't worry about it. No hard feelings please. :D

Sincerely Geno
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

This is my last message regarding this message:

I dont buy it. Ive known you for a while and I`ve come to the conclusion that you are not a good guy. Not on the internet at least. You might be a wonderful person outside in the real world, but the "Geno" user behind this screen is someone that has lost my entire credibility.
Trust me when I say I tend to overtrust people more often than most people. But Ive read you so many times...

... you just like attacking people and then retracting, and then being sarcastic, and so and so. Apologies means nothing for you cause you have no sense of what an adult discussion is. You have had problems with oh so many users. Are we all wrong? Are you always right? We can all have different opinions on several things, but theres one very important key that solves all disagreements: "communication". You lack that skill.

My mistake was to even feel attacked by your comments when I should have ignored you as I always do. But Ive read your statements about where I come from more than once (not just tonight) and your constant attacks to Sedira and Sadie and thats too much to ignore.

Im gonna go back at ignoring your comments. And you can save your apologies to yourself, I never demanded one. I value people that apologise and retract what they have said, but only when I know they are being honest about it. You are not.
You have lied (im still waiting for the evidence for saying that I suggested Bluestone has free actresses role for him), attacked, insulted, degraded women... that makes you a "bad person" to me, and I dont take apologies from people like you. Cause you`d have to apologise too often.

and theres nothing wrong with an apology by itself. It is only wrong when you just get used to apologise without really looking inside yourself trying to find what is it that you are doing wrong that you have to apologise so often.

Like we say in south-america, "I love you" and "Im sorry" loses its real effect when you tend to repeat it over and over after each mistake. Take a look at your attitude and see whats wrong, and do your best to change it. You`ll see that in time no apologies will be needed.

Bye.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, guys!

You both blew off a little steam and thought better of it. I tend to moderate by first providing sober second thought when members let their emotions carry them over the line. I see nothing wrong with suggesting an apology, then you can decide whether one's in order and make your own decision on that count.

As for the editing function, I prefer that posters take care as to what they say on the boards the first time. I always use the preview function before posting. Once it's posted, you can still edit it. I don't agree with allowing posters to come back a day later to edit something that another poster may have already responded to. It often makes the responding post sound stupid. So, I'm not convinced that I should change that function.

If a poster wants their post removed or edited, they should simply email me or one of the other moderators.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

I am sorry you feel that way ShootingMad. Apologies are not the most important anyway.Every person is responsible for his or her own actions. No makes you lose your temper. Once again, relax don't worry about it. It' over with. Now let us get back on topic....ShootingMad :idea: :approve:

He'll be O.K Bluestone, but you must give him some time to cool off. You can't make him agree on anything tonight. He's been a member ever since DS started so I know his personality perfectly. People think better with a good night sleep and cooler heads. :yes:

Back on Topic---- Like I said, I agree with you Bluestone, and you are putting the "small fortune" of huge bucks, to bring Petra Morgan or Suzi Leigh back to your part of North America. Some members don't realize the expenses involved. They don't realize that, even though they may have crush on one fetish actress, that actress just may not be atractive enough or skillfull enough to make the best video projects. You have to be chosey sometimes BlueStone. No matter how much I joke and kid about Petra's looks, that fact is she is a seller ....and a looker.

Geno

bkiller2023

Post by bkiller2023 »

Wow! It’s been 14 years since that post have been used! What ever happened to fake violence fetish production companies?