Who were the @$$holes that ruined Annabelle's Fantasy?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Who were the @$$holes that ruined Annabelle's Fantasy?

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, guys!

You both blew off a little steam and thought better of it. I tend to moderate by first providing sober second thought when members let their emotions carry them over the line. I see nothing wrong with suggesting an apology, then you can decide whether one's in order and make your own decision on that count.

As for the editing function, I prefer that posters take care as to what they say on the boards the first time. I always use the preview function before posting. Once it's posted, you can still edit it. I don't agree with allowing posters to come back a day later to edit something that another poster may have already responded to. It often makes the responding post sound stupid. So, I'm not convinced that I should change that function.

If a poster wants their post removed or edited, they should simply email me or one of the other moderators.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

I am sorry you feel that way ShootingMad. Apologies are not the most important anyway.Every person is responsible for his or her own actions. No makes you lose your temper. Once again, relax don't worry about it. It' over with. Now let us get back on topic....ShootingMad :idea: :approve:

He'll be O.K Bluestone, but you must give him some time to cool off. You can't make him agree on anything tonight. He's been a member ever since DS started so I know his personality perfectly. People think better with a good night sleep and cooler heads. :yes:

Back on Topic---- Like I said, I agree with you Bluestone, and you are putting the "small fortune" of huge bucks, to bring Petra Morgan or Suzi Leigh back to your part of North America. Some members don't realize the expenses involved. They don't realize that, even though they may have crush on one fetish actress, that actress just may not be atractive enough or skillfull enough to make the best video projects. You have to be chosey sometimes BlueStone. No matter how much I joke and kid about Petra's looks, that fact is she is a seller ....and a looker.

Geno

bkiller2023

Post by bkiller2023 »

Wow! It’s been 14 years since that post have been used! What ever happened to fake violence fetish production companies?