What was your first time?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

KelseyKinsley

Re: What was your first time?

Post by KelseyKinsley »

This is an easy answer for me! Has to be Cherry Falls, starring Brittany Murphy. It was a strange movie but had lots of sex and violence, slashing, terror, and a ridiculous plot line. I was watching it at a slumber party with some friends when we were about 13 years old. If my memory is correct my friend's aunt from England brought it because she brought the player too, I don't think it was a VHS tape. Its been so long I don't remember, I might be thinking of another movie or another time. But Cherry Falls I will never forget. My friends were terrified and I was too but I was also aroused beyond imagination. At that age the comedy part of it was drowned out, or SLASHED out, by the gore.
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Ah yes. How it all began. Probably started with TV shows. I have a vague memory of a lady taking a bullet to her stomach clutching at it and staggering to a bed and falling to her knees gasping. Then bravely geting back to her feet and calling on the phone for help. No blood and maybe even didn't die. No rememberance of the show though. Also I saw an old 50's movie on late night TV and Jayne Mansfield, wow!,I believe trying to stop some guy with a gun grabbed at it and pulled it toward her stomach and he pulled the trigger letting her drop. Once again I don't believe she died and don't remember the name of the movie. But it really took of after I married my now ex-wife. She was really into this. I must blame her, don't we blame the ex for everything? She liked me to pretend strangle her when making love, hands around throat when facing her or arm wrapped around throat from behind. But that's not all. She liked to fantasize about getting a knife in the belly and loved me to press my private part into her tummy after she got it good and hard. And when entering her finally she would moan - You're running it through me and things like that. When she layed face down on the bed with me on her back pumping her as hard as I could, how she liked it, she yelled out the first time, you're going through me and grabbed my hand and placed it under her tummy and said, do you feel it? Yes I could feel myself pushing her tummy out. We both had some strong reactions! And she liked to play act getting shot, Oh you got me and that kind of thing. And then go into contortions. Very busty too. I've got a recent pic of her she sent me. she likes to remind me of our status from time to time. Things were great in the bedroom but unfortunately sheer misery away from there. She was impossible to live with. Now I'm left with this crazy fetish. What to do! Well you asked for it.
Attachments
Divorce.jpg
Divorce.jpg (23.47 KiB) Viewed 5550 times
tummyshooter

Post by tummyshooter »

OMG! This must be one of my favorite topics. :P I love reading these beginnings from other people!
I remember when I was around 10 I was watching one of those swords and sandals movies on tv. The hero of the movie is standing in the midst of some huge battle, when in the distance he sees an archer taking aim at him. He quickly grabs an unlucky lady who happened to be standing nearby and pulls her in front of him to use as a shield. The arrow sails beautifully through the air (for a long time, it seamed) and finally punches into the poor girls stomach with a wet squshy THUMP. With a soft grunt, she falls to the ground , arrow sticking straight out of her lower belly. It was amazing, it had effects on me that I didnt understand at the time...except that I liked it!
T.RazZ

Post by T.RazZ »

I think I was about 13yr or 14yr when it started to surface. But it came to me me when I was watching this some what modern day western with my grandfather an there was this scene where a couple of outlaws busted into an all female building an started gunning every single one of them down one by one it was pretty cool. Of course I couldn't tell my grandpa how I really fell. Not to get off topic but he'd probably think I was some sicko or something as of pretty much all my family would think of me. except for a distinct few because I know that there has to be one or two family members amongst my own who feel the same way I do. Altough the real challenge is to find them at least thats my opion.
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

wow that's a tough one. I can only say it was a stabbing or shooting. You know what, actually I think I do remember. It was while I was channel flipping circa 10 years old or so and saw a daytime soap on. Normally these held all the interest of watching grass grow for me but I happened on a scene where a woman was being menaced with a gun. The 70's saw alot of violence in film and television I think but I was raised catholic and in the suburbs. We weren't supposed to think about violent things. But I'm sure now that more people than just me did. off the tangent now :) Anyway I was sure that I knew how this scene would end, the cops would arrive, arrest the guy or shoot him etc. I was bored but nothing else was on. Then out of the blue she tries to take the gun from him and BOOM! she goes down. I remember coming back to the world with my mouth hung open. Did this really happen? I mean it's TV and not live footage but ... wow. I *think* that was the beginning but I'm probably wrong :)
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I second TenderFlesh. The secretary from Dr. No immediately did it for me, and I was quite young then too.

I wonder whether Dolores Keator ever learned how much of an impact her short scene madeon some of her audience...