Blockbuster Necro Movie Proposal

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you be interested in investing in this project?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 9

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Blockbuster Necro Movie Proposal

Post by Bluestone »

There is a very interesting thread at DeadSkirts where a suggestion is made to the effect that, if we get a few of the top producers together, with their best actresses, that we can put together a blockbuster movie, perhaps four producers each contributing a half hour of model mayhem, stitched together with a common thread. That's probably a dozen of the best necro actresses, or only about $8.33 per death scene :yes:

It has been proposed that it could be financed by a group of 100 fans each contributing $100. In return, they will get this blockbuster necro movie, kind of like a group custom. To encourage fans to make this investment, only the first 100 would get the whole video. Each producer would have the rights to sell their episode on their site, but the entire movie (perhaps in 4 downloadable sections) would only be available to the 100 investors.

So, we have to gauge whether or not this will fly. If there are 4 producers, each will only have to bring 25 investors to the table. By the way, if it doesn't go, all investors will get their money back. I would be suggesting that each producer collect their portion from their customer base, and be responsible for refunding in case the project doesn't proceed. But, I'm not asking for your money now. I just need a show of hands as to how many people who support FF and Silk Videos would be interested in investing in this project. So, that is what this poll is all about.

The Dead Skirts topic is here: http://deadskirts.com/superboard/viewtopic.php?t=13257

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Blockbuster Necro Movie Proposal

Post by tommygun »

Well, everyone out there, I'm a little dismayed. It seems that no one is prepared to put any money into the process of producing excellent material, that we all then enjoy. I'm afraid the internet seems to have produced a feeling that "everything's free." But it isn't. All this stuff requires an incredible amount of work to do it well, and a lot of cost associated with talent, equipment, location, supplies, software, and so on. And believe me, if the producers actually charged for the hours they spend in the editing, the price of everything we enjoy would skyrocket beyond everyone's pocketbook.

So, I'm asking you to help Blue out here. Would you be willing to support a top flight, multi-scene production? Or not...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I would consider it if I was able to get one kill as per my instructions. Usually with a custom, I'd expect that. I know this would be cheaper in the long run, but paying customers might be getting a lot of stuff that they have no interest in. For example, there may be lots of asphyxia involved and I only like shooting, therefore I've paid money for one scene in an hour long movie. I'm not saying I am for or against right now.. just describing the dilemna that we face, and maybe why there is a lack of response right now, while people mull it over.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

TK,

I can't speak for the other producers, but I know that there are more Shooting fans here than asphixia. So, in my portion of the movie, I will do twice as many shootings as asphixia, and there will be a minimum of 3 deaths scenes in my segment, assuming 4 producers. I'm sure there would be at least 1 shooting by each producer, so that's at least 5 shootings. A pretty good deal, I think :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey guys,

We're about a quarter of the way there. We're at 6 of the necessary 25 potential sponsors for this project.

Also, put the pressure on your other favourite producers to join in with their actresses. This could so easily be the best erotic death fetish video ever :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

TK, I'm with Blue on this. Seems to me that we'd be getting a lot of stuff for a pretty low price, certainly compared to most customs. I'm with you on not being interested in some of the genres, but on the other hand, I absolutely LOVE a shooting or an arrowing that is extremely well done. I'd be happy to pick the wheat from the chaff if there was enough overall action, and would think it a pretty good bargain.

Come on, guys, let's give some support to the producers who put a lot of time and effort into this!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Well you got my vote! :wink: I already have one custom produced by another producer, and two more on the way. One more won't hurt.
smudger

Post by smudger »

As I see it, Blue, the main problem's going to be that many people are very specific in what they want. Like TK, I will only buy shooting clips and then only specific ones from those!

With a normal custom (as I understand it) the buyer specifies exactly what he wants.
So how are you going to do it if you have 100 sponsors?

One idea as I have mentioned before is that, having got the actresses and sets together, you film the "plot" sequences that hold it together, but have a variety of alternative kill scenes so that people can buy the type they want, and not have to fast forward through ones they don't want.

So, one version, all the victims are strangled. Another, they are all stabbed. Another, they are all shot, inb the belly. Yet another, they are all shot in the breasts. Then perhaps arrowed.... see what I mean? That sort of thing I would subscribe to!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

smudger wrote:As I see it, Blue, the main problem's going to be that many people are very specific in what they want. Like TK, I will only buy shooting clips and then only specific ones from those!

With a normal custom (as I understand it) the buyer specifies exactly what he wants.
So how are you going to do it if you have 100 sponsors?

One idea as I have mentioned before is that, having got the actresses and sets together, you film the "plot" sequences that hold it together, but have a variety of alternative kill scenes so that people can buy the type they want, and not have to fast forward through ones they don't want.

So, one version, all the victims are strangled. Another, they are all stabbed. Another, they are all shot, inb the belly. Yet another, they are all shot in the breasts. Then perhaps arrowed.... see what I mean? That sort of thing I would subscribe to!
Unfortunately, that would cost a small fortune to produce. If there is sufficient interest, what I would suggest would be to poll the sponsors, since there is often overlap, i.e 50 of the sponsors may want breast shootings. If so, we can concentrate on more breast shootings. Then, we can have medleys at the end where all of the breast shootings are strung together, then done in slo-mo. That way, we only film the death scenes once, but we re-package them in various fashions. We can be creative, but first we have to know if it will fly :wink:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
I have already told Blue that I am in the mix. Where else would you get some of the best
necro actresses in the business for $100.
I know it is not going to be easy and will require a lot of cooperation on the part of all
parties involved, but I think the rewards are well worth the money. Let's get behind the idea.