Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: Bluestone if winding down, then flaring up again. ???

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote:
Go over to some dyke controlled board or whatever you hell you want too do.
Geno, when you use words like "dyke", you are telling the world just how intollerent you are of people that are different from you. It's not very becoming, and it really has no place in civil debate or discussion. For someone who prides himself for having an intellect the size of a small planet, you surely could have made a better choice in selecting your words.
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Some Closing Thoughts..please no re-flare ups.

Post by Geno »

Hello Kevin--- I did not know you were 64 years old. A person has got to thank God to be bless that far into life. You sure do seem much younger and fiesty and at times. :wink: I always try and respect my elders. I am 44 years old about 20 younger, so I do respect my elders. Sorry about all of this, I was being hit by mulitple sides at many point in this debate which was more like flame at time.. At one point I thought it was over, when Bluestone pull a fast one on me, and brought in a new issue publically. So I still have to get that out of the way with him, (which I will do in this post.) Of course the offer to join DeadSkirts is a permanent , standing offer. Some members say they don't need protection and don't mind being called mean names, but the rules require them to be protected from harassment whether or not they like it, because thare are other members on that board, who just don't like to see another member attacked. That's what I meant by protection for all DS members when they are on DeadSkirts only. I pride myself on letting DS members say whatever they want to about me on other boards, when they are outside of DeadSkirts and I don't hold it against them when they return. We have a couple very sweet female man-loving members , who outside DeadSkirts love to trash me, but when they get back to the forum (with they love very much), they are just near prefect adorable members. I don't blame them that much. They love the forum but really don't know what it takes to maintain a forum like that.
P.S I am not trying to rehash the stuff we went through again, Sir., but I do need to remind Max about what happened as I make a final point with him....so if you will permit to just quickly go over a couple of events of the last 2 days with Max5s, and my feellings, I will close on this Kevin. Thanks.

Hello Max---I am sorry Max and excuse me, but a good portion of this debate was not civil. You had two main hecklers, one of lives on a continent where there more there are more dozen nations in which everyone of them treats women like doormats. That was done for SMad's benefit and the person who join his rat-pack at time. Shooting mad knows that is a sexual behavoir I think is wrong. I don't around calling people on it unless they are in my face asking and begging for trouble and flames. I couldn't count on the moderator, because for a time they were just selectively enforcing the rules. Shootingmad is telling me how much he hates me, and thats suppose to make me feel good, Max? I just fired back for his benefit, and my satisfication, in the black void of moderator responsibities.

Not meaning to go over the same thing again, part of it is now solved, but civil conversation doesn't involve any reference to calling your fellow members insects, and using and insecticide on them. If any moderator fails to do his job, or plays favorites, the victim will often fire back.

You know very well I Max, I would have brought that board up,coupled with that word to describe it, if one particular, troublesome, character was not doing his annoying heckling on the side lines. He is supposed to hate me, he has quit DeadSkirts just short of getting suspended for about 2 weeks, and he decided to call one rival board .."home". It was supposed to be enough a forum he would never leave it or sign up elsewhere else. Was it the end of him? No, he is here on this board...on a Geno interlaced thread at that, looking to be around me again. To make offensive remakes and to possible cause a flame war on the FF board, through me. All I did was return gunfire to his uncivilty and the fact I could not count on the moderator at that time. So I took care of him on my own. Some men have a nack worshiping angry man-hating lesbains. Women like that were not born that way, like a race of people. It's a behavoir they are choosing to do, because it feels good for them. I discrimate on behavior only. Not a trait the someone is born with, like race or gender. They should not try and force their faults and defects on people like me, who will have very little or nothing to do with those kinds of people. I got tired of taking valuable time and space out, to take care of those two hecklers, while trying handle the far more important issue, and that was to straighten Bluestone out on this rule thing. To show him why a message like DeadSkirts needs this rule. Which, for ever reason he violated and his post was simply, in very low profile, adjusted and explained.

DS 12 -Rule D ( No Posting of DS members Quotes from Outside of DS) No member may post a quote, hyperlink, or exact words, that another member wrote, or supposedly wrote, on another site, for the purpose of fueling a debate, causing a conflict, or to disrupt the board

Bluestone ---- With all due respect, you must respect the sovernty of other message boards. The important nettique rule of not getting direct conflicts entangled between the traffic and flow of two or more boards, must be followed. Unlike FemmeFatalities, DeadSkirts has an envoirment, and an infrastructure, that makes people feel far more comfortable in posting their true honest feelings without a moderator or owner comming down on them, losing their tempers, and trashing their opinions. That why DS member "Mikedoms" posted his opinion trashing the acting ability of your actors, in confidence and without fear, as it should be.

I will show you in this next example what I mean, Bluestone: ... Let's reverse the roles of the boards Bluestone, for a second. Let say FemmeFatalities is a board where people feel comfortable in posting their honest opinons about a video product. Let DeadSkirts be the board (in this example) where people are afraid of posting their honest opinion for fear of how the owner will have a flame up, like you did. "Mikedoms" would come over here, to FF, and tell everyone what a terrible actress he thinks someone is on a video. You would not bother him, and his opinion would remain for all to see and to respond too.

Then when Mikedoms goes back to DeadSkirts, where he would be afraid to post his opinion, we see Bluestone over there saying...."Hey you trashed Suzi Leigh's acting did you not of FF?.....Hey there everybody, here's the hyper-link....or here's the exact quote. :mad: No, no, no, Bluestone, Mike, came to the FF board to give an honest opinion of your actors, when he leaves FF, he wants to leave what he said behind. He does not want that comment to follow him on the other board. It is a different board and a different tolerance level. So thus the rule....he will be back under the saftey of DeadSkirts and no one force him to answer. or respond to comment he made outside of the DeadSkirts. That is why we have that rule. Without that rule, people could go after individual members of any message forum, personally.

The current problem with you Bluestone is that you say there's free speech here verbally, but actions speak louder that words, and your actions say the just the opposite. Mike gives his free speech opinion on your actors, and you have natural fit, you want yank quotes from other boards, you want suggest taking action against him, You want to feed to Mike to you FF members like the Romans feed Christians to the lions. You want to go far beyond just civilly presenting an opposing view.
Even if someone disagrees with Mike about his opinion and loves your actors, and think they do a good job, they would be afraid to post such a positive statment because of what they see you doing to Mike.

Finally Bluestone look on the Brighter Side of that rule.--- :razz: That rule does not prevent you from posting DS member quotes on Deadskirts from a DS member visiting FF about good nice stuff. and the non-conflictive stuff. So yes!, you can post "Geno announced on my board he will be buying the new Suzi video in which she get shot in the general area of her pussy a couple of times. Here are his exact words. Would any of you like to join him in the purchase of this sexy video?" :razz: :clap: Be my guess Bluestone. The good stuff quoted between boards is always welcome Bluestone, with DS members quotes or without them :razz: :idea: :approve:

Sincerely Geno
Max5s

Re: Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

Post by Max5s »

Jier,

Krfjgam ejfirj firjirjtrjtg ierj eu eiu etiehrv'a psr edfmjrm'. Hkoritut fgkrt fjtor oeikk . Tfkoikf, "Thndk kjdumg mgrklj iktoioqe ro!" Ylkgfkj jfjf ur jdofr eorjt opej oejt eo eyu.

1) Y,flkhf dfjtju sjf.
2) Hrltf lkrlk p[ kk r.
3) Loekjoijty jrut uwe jrutkt.

Ket
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
Thank you for your respect, but I didn't tell you my age to get respect. I told you my age so you would know I don't go to bed without my supper ,because I said something bad The invitation you sent wouldn't appeal to me because I would have to wear tape over my
mouth. Finally I am doing you a favor by not joining your site because I would never cause t havoc on your site I do care more for your posters. I told you that you do not know me, but the one thing I don't do is look for trouble.

This whole fiasco was never fully about Mikedom, but I want to put out a few things
about the situation. Mike didn't just attack Suzie, he attacked the whole shabang with little credibility I don't know why everyone missed this, but he later came back, posted the sites that he thought were the best. Fine ,that was his opinion. He later, without naming nanes, called the rest of the producers second tier and suggested that they close down, go back to school , learn their trade and re open under another name, because their original name
was no good. This was his plan for improving the fetish sites. He shows a verry naive concept
of how these videos come about, and what it takes to make one.

If you don't belive me go to the post that Blue refers to here and scroll down beyond where
mikedom did mhis original post. You have to read to find it but it is still there.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Max5s--- I see you are left speechless You are left speechless my little ole me. :approve: It take years of experience to beat you at this game, so don't fell badly. I had 5 years experience (on non fetish boards) being a flame warrior and 4 experience handling and quelling them in charge of a super-active site.(on a fetish board) Don't feel bad Max. That's 4 down and one to go. Are you keeping score Max. :razz:

Hi Again Kevin,--- You are correct, but the point is, that Mikedoms should have the right to give a one line statement toward Bluestone's actress, he should feel comfortable posting and not have to fear the manager of that board. I think it would an honor to produce videos on site like DeadSkirts and have my members trash a video or an actress they really don't like, honestly. They only thing the keeps honest opinion like that out of FemmeFatalities, is the fear of managment, and the way they treat their reviewers. Of course I, Geno, will post a review on this site trashing any video I want too. Like I said, I really don't count that much when I do that. I am such big fish and you need need to get the regular members who have no website, or no other place they like more, to be able to post here and not be treated by the FF managment like MikeDoms is being treated. I hope you can understand that Kevin, but if not....Well all I can say, is Sir, the most important thing is for me to get Bluestone to understand that.

By the way, G-Man is no help either, because he says has a review site that actually refuses to release honest reviews videos that he thinks are poor productions. Information about the reviews of poor productions need to be gotten out to the public also. Don't worry if you don't join DeadSkirts, you wil be more than welcome to look at the reviews, that will be posted there my the regular members, as well as your's truly , me.

I will have to start another thread myself on this subject, because Bluestone has an excellent attention span. He is a good listener. However with all the attacks and constant heckling by Shootingmad, his attention seems to have been diverted a bit. Even if he never agrees with me, Kevin, I want Bluestone to understand the most important point, of why most people are afraid to post reviews here.

Geno

P.S. Kevin, I did look at what MikeDoms said and speaking not from quotes or hyperlinks I will have to say that it appears he did mighty harsh in his review of Silk Videos production and some harsh words for the production vaules and the acting, or lack thereof of one particular Suzi Leigh. However is should also be noting the Bluestone "egged him". When you do that to a members who is protected by DS managment , just like he said, that can get blunt! Bluestone was asking for bluntness and got it for Mikedoms. People will tell you that Petra Morgan is ugly, or the Suzi Leigh can act worth a nickle if you back into a corner, and if they even want to give you that much of a feedback. Just re-stating , Mikedoms was egg on before he got into harsh adjectives in refering to Silk Videos and an actress in particular.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote:Max5s--- I see you are left speechless You are left speechless my little ole me. :approve: It take years of experience to beat you at this game, so don't fell badly. I had 5 years experience (on non fetish boards) being a flame warrior and 4 experience handling and quelling them in charge of a super-active site.(on a fetish board) Don't feel bad Max. That's 4 down and one to go. Are you keeping score Max. :razz:

Geno,

You haven't beaten anyone. With 5 years of experience, I'd expect you to be more articulate. Most of what you have stated in this thread has been incoherent ramblings. Your method of winning, at least on DeadSkirts, is by silencing the opposition with your rules. I will admit, that you occasionally bring salient points into a discussion, but it's rare.

In this thread, you've been baited so many times I've lost count. Each time you've responded with your ignorance and prejudices. What you don't seem to realize it that the joke is on you. You don't have the safety of your rulebook. Here, you're just another poster, and because Blue really understands the concept of free speech, you are being permitted to demonstrate that your ego greatly outsizes your capacity for rational thought. You're a legend in your own mind, which is a good thing in that it dampens out the sound of laughter that follows you around. :razz:
Last edited by Max5s on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

You're a legend in your own mind, which is a good thing in that it dampens out the sound of laughter that follows your around
now thats a kickass phrase.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno,

Just checking in, and amazed that you're still beating that old dead horse. We prefer young dead women around here :lol: I know it won't sink in, because you've demonstrated your tunnel vision several times on this very thread, but I feel that it is incumbent upon me to correct some misconceptions here:

1. Mikedoms never posted on this board. He posted on DS, and an owner did not come down on him. You are the owner of DS, Geno... remember. So, despite you saying that what people say on one board should stay on that board, you are attempting to say that Mikedoms was trashed by me on DS, and accordingly other posters would feel afraid to post here, because management would come down on them. RUBBISH!!! Utter rubbish. Send him over. He is quite free to post here... and his shallow, stupid, generalized, uninformed remarks will be seen for exactly what they are, but he is totally free to post here, just as you are.

2. You say that you have free speech on DS, but you're still hassling me on another board for remarks that I made on DS. Doesn't that run afoul of your own DS rule? Was I not free to challenge Mikedoms on DS? I thought I was entirely within my rights, wasn't I? Why then are you continuing to harp on posts made on DS? From reading your own posts above, I should be free to even trash DS on this board (which I've never done) and the owner of DS will not come down on me. Well, that's not what's happening here, Geno. You've sought me out, you didn't like the title of this post, so you decided to instigate a debate. Fine. That is your right, but call a spade a spade, Geno. You're the one who is bent out of shape here, not me.

3. I said my piece on Mikedoms comments on DS and here. No Geno, it wasn't a 'review', it was a one line unsupported generalization that I called him on, and made him admit that he'd only seen one of my many, many videos, and didn't care for Suzi's acting in that video. If I was Geno, I'd say that I totally trashed Mikedoms and sent him scurrying into a dark corner of DeadSkirts to lick his substantial wounds and never again darken my door. Well, I'm not Geno. I didn't even try to run him off your board. I simply corrected his inaccurate and libelous statement, and made him publicly admit that he overgeneralized. That was the end of it. In fact, this thread had become inactive for some time before you reactivated it. So, it seems to be you, Geno, who has not chilled and accepted that the point has been made, the admission has been tendered, and the case is closed. If you wish to continue whipping that dead donkey, go ahead, but don't tell me that I continue to harbour some unresolved anger against Mikedom or DeadSkirts. No way, my friend. I've got more important affairs to take care of than to hold a grudge on a matter that was satisfactorily resolved in my favour many, many weeks ago.

Blue
(P.S. I may not be around again for a while. Sultry Suzi, the great actress that she is, has landed, and, although it may surprise one or two people who will remain nameless, I do prefer her company to that of the Big G!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Max5s--- You have obviously reached the point of diminshing return I have talk about. You are full of hole and ready to drop dead, yet no one has beaten you. Right? Say hello to those the 2 sick "D's" when you see them again. :approve:

Bluestone--- The only mistake is that I have made in trying to get my point is take on both the same atrocious hecklers that kicked themselves off of DeadSkirts months ago, leaving behind a great many fine posters. You are more than right on one point only, that has taken up far too much time and space to be as effective. We will have to wait until you get back. In meantime take a little bit of advice Mr. Bluestone. Leave Mikedoms alone, for your own sake....that's not a rule is, just some advice. You are going far too hard on simple one liner which he later put the details in there. If you see a review that you don't like on DeadSkirts, you may counter it on DeadSkirts in a respectful matter, but you will not be permitted to make threats against our members, legal or otherwise on the open boards. I am refering to your use of the word "Liablous" which will have to taken out. Yep! there is a rule against that too. No legal threats to posted be on the open boards of Deadskirts. :roll: Instead you can e-mail videogene@yahoo.com if you have any legal threats for any of your fellow DS Members.

I may bring this up on DeadSkirts but I to be careful because you are not a regular but a Advertiser/Member which does have a higher status. So that we both follow the rules over there, let go over the basics. Only rough quotes of the rules now, but you get the idea. Even I have to follow them.....

1. Bluestone is a advertiser so when he takes on a fellow DS member, he must adhere to profession repectful standard on a higher level that the just the regular members who have a little more room to be sarcastic or express anger without name calling. Same applies to the owner when he deals with a member.

2. If Geno give a review of Bluestone, he can not make post that is too critical of him or any any Deadskirts member. He has just a little more lead way with and advertiser but not much. Critical reviews or DS members are prohibited on DeadSkirts, however review of products and service are not. Remember that Bluestone. Make sure I don't break this rule Bluestone. When I bring this subject up on DS.

3. No DS member make make physical, legal or illegal threats and again any member on Deadskirts open board. It will have to be taken down.

P.S. I am really sorry about all of this Bluestone, I will relax now......but thanks for both running this thread into the ground and allowing us to try to the fullest to add to it, ( I am guilty too :-).. believe me, it won't happen again on the next thread. I learn real fast and adjust to my surrounding on any board. However I may post something on DeadSkirts before I get back to you.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Sorry about that Max. :cry:

Max, I am having some guilty feelings. Sorry to give you a low-blow like that. I am retracting that statement back Sir. It will not happen again..with you Sir. It's just that you seem to be holding me to higher standard than a 4rd world man like Shootingmad. I can engage in professional high level conversation with you, and then ..sometimes, for not reason at all you will turn on me. You post words without vowels, or you will start using offensive adjectives, like ignorant. I can't erase it, and I a surely not to go ask any moderator here to touch anything I say just on principle. All I can do is say Max, I didn't mean it max, and I verbally retract it.

Geno
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

lol, 4th world? how many worlds are out there?