Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno,

I sense that you look upon everyone who doesn't worship Deadskirts and its owner to be troublemakers. That is not necessarily the case. You do have a very active board, in fact I would agree that it is the most active board in this genre and has the most registered members, but bigger is not always better. FF is not trying to be the new DS. We're happy being the smaller but, we think, more friendly and approachable board. That is why, I believe, we are co-friendly boards. We are not out to steal your membership (to which I'm sure you'd reply, "Couldn't even if you wanted to!!!"). No, you're doing your thing on a very active board, and we're doing our thing on a non-competitive Bluestone-sponsored board. You see, Geno, I created this board and then handed it over to the members as a place to hang out. I will intercede if necessary to keep peace, but it's really the members' board, not mine. If they want to discuss JohnM's, KHP's or Susy Gabrielle's latest videos here, they are free to do so. If they want to sing the praises of DS or the 'other boards', fine by me. It's just a matter of different styles, Geno. Members don't have to bow and scape and call me, King Bluestone, Lord of the FF Board. I'd much rather that they just hang out, hang loose, and have some interactive fun getting to know each other. If they want a more active board, I'm sure they know the path to DeadSkirts, or they can simply ask. I'd be the first to direct them over :D

So chill out, my friend. The members here are not out to get you. They just don't appreciate being lectured to either by you, me or the government thought police!

Sincerely,
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Well , if my head is in the sand, yours must be up your tush because it sounds like you blew your brains out. The problem is not with your site, the problem is your offensive personality.
People stay on your site because they like the material and even a good fight once in a while.
As long as they heed your rules and catow to you, there is no problem. Do you get it now?
You wouldn't dare show this thread to you board members unedited, because your version
of what happened is not quite true as you related to them.

I can't play anymore nor argue with you because you are not logical.

LISTEN GENO..........LISTEN Geno................Listen Geno ...............listen Geno..........
to the sounds of silence.
Sincerely yours
Kevin67
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

i just dont understand the need to refer to some people as "sick minded", "men hater".... why cant you just call them Sadie and Sedira?
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

They Want DS and FF to be Rivals, but it won't happen!

Post by Geno »

Some closing thoughts..

Shootingmad---- On no! I am not mentioning any names this time :oops: ,..And you go off on me like you did before. Remember. You are very confused persons..............
shootingmad wrote:Lol what the fuck moron, im talking about Sadie and Charlotte from previous AF productions, not Sedira and Sadie....
I know you never apologized for that outburst, but did you ever promise...not to do again.? I see if I can find out if you did and posted somewhere on this board, then and only then will I mention the names, if you want. You have got to watch that bad temper of yours Shootingmad.

Kevin67--- Discussion like these take part all the time on the DeadSkirts "All Topic" board. People like you bitch, moan and complain. I have a good, fair debates with them over the structure and set up on DeadSkirts from time to time. Then when I finally win the debate , and tell them the facts, some them (troublemakers? Yes!) tell me they want to quit. Everyone who does not worship DeadSkirts is not a troublemaker, however some people who hate me, and hate Deadskirts are troublemakers. We have a rule on DeadSkirts that say you can not copy the statements of debate from another website message board, and post them on DeadSkirts, you must start another one over there from begining. The one just the one you are involved in Mr. Kevin67, is allowed allowed on DeadSkirts.

Don't talk about debating on DeadSkirts Kevin67, because right about now, you would be pulling out your resignation out of your back pocket and flashing it in my face, just as you were about to loose the debate. Then another member would say, If that that the way you feel that way Kevin67 get out here then, Scram! ...we don't need you here, Kevin67" :roll: ....

Only one thing before you leave Kevin67 :lol: ...you may have forgotten. You had better put that resignation back in your pocket Kevin67 and you aren't going to resign over this debate, as you would be doing right about now, on DeadSkirts. You can't resign over this debate, because you are not on DeadSkirts, you just remembered that. You are on FemmeFatalities, Kevin67.

Bluestone--- I'll take care of your needs later on another thread. Between the annoying sarcasm of Ellusllo , the constant complaining by Kevin67 who has dozen of threads he can post on, yet chooses a Geno thread, or the occasional one line snipping by Max5s, this thread has been effectively shot down for the purpose of what it was intended for by the "hit and runners".. It has reached a point of "dimishing return". Take it from me, even on DeadSkirts it not riviable on this thread. :shake:

I will leave you with this much Bluetstone. I never said anything about worshipping DeadSkirts. If you have a question about that, you ask me Sir. Otherwise you are inventing untrue statements on your own. However, I did talk about hate. The hate of a webmaster and the hate of his site. It a more than fair to compare boards when someone is attacking the intergrity of DeadSkirts, especially if the attacker is a member of those boards.

So yes, I do hereby submit to you and everyone, that there is a correlation between troublemakers, the hate of webmasters, and hate of a message boards.

I will leave you with that for now.

Sincerley Geno
Max5s

Re: They Want DS and FF to be Rivals, but it won't happen!

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote: or the occasional one line snipping by Max5s,
Just so I'm clear, do you mean snipping or sniping?

Geno wrote:Max5s--- You were right again, Elsullo is more clever and witty than I thought
The above is snipping, as it serves as a reference point to the comment I made subsequent to it.

Geno wrote:Max5s--- You were right again, Elsullo is more clever and witty than I
And the latter one is sniping in that it would suggest an alternate reality that demeans you.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Oh come on Max, old pal :lol: Please, you know good and well you never correct my mispelled words. That's not your style. That is a technique use by people who don't know how to debate and stick to the issues, So when I crush them in debate like this one, as last resort, they start trying to trash my English grammar, because they are out ammunition. Its' there way of "throwing their empty gun at me".

You know that not your style to start picking on English mistakes. Max5s, when there are issues in a debate that are better responded too. Don't worry my friend, Despite joining forces with them temporarily on this little thread, I do not consider you a troublemaker Max5s and I am glad you are a member of both boards. :approve:

Sincerely Geno
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Geno,

You are correct. It is not my style to correct your spelling, but since your spelling tends to be rather poor, I felt I compelled to ask if you meant "snipping" or "sniping" as they have very different meanings and your intent could not be clearly determined fron the context. Your remark was uncharacteristically brief.

Now as for the debate I'm not sure that you have crushed anyone. Blue's position statements on Mikedom's comments and "freedom of speech" are clear and relatively unchanged. The exchanges between you and kevin67 show a significant difference of opinion, yet there are elements of truth in what you both have to say.

As far as you and I are concerned, we obviously disagree a lot. On your board, I'm willing to play by your rules despite the fact that I think that a few of them are a bit silly. It's still a place where people share and interesting discussions occur. As the host, you deserve a certain amount of credit for that. You certainly capitalized on a strategic error made by one of your board predecessors, but as the little guy who walked around behind Caeser always said, "This too will soon pass." Poisoned Paradigm was almost your Brutus, and as today passes, you'll have made it through the Ides of March once again. Yet I don't think it was the power of your oratory that saved you, but rather the inertia of human nature.
Geno

Good Point, but it missing a lot of powerful Factors.

Post by Geno »

Hello Max,

Interesting response Max. Intelligent but not quite correct or complete. As you can see the 3 adversaries are gone, I have just taken care of them. They are not part of DeadSkirts because even though they may have accounts, per their own wishes, it's either frozen, or still active, but they are choosing not to post. They don't carry much weight with me, like my active members do. So anything they said about DeadSkirts is going to be negative. That's natural human tendancy when a person makes a major decision, and quits a site, thereby limiting his vision, experence, knowledge, and enjoyment, to try and justify his error by trying to increase the size of rat-pack that made the same mistake of leaving. There is no mass Exodus because of those 3 nay sayers, Max. They are just a fraction of a percent here that would love to see a DS demise.

You can't really make any conclusions from this thread at this time of how effective I was. The dust will take a few days to settle into them. Believe I was very effective, even with Bluestone. Now they may want to come back her and show off a little bit, but you have to give time for the bullets I fired, to sink in to them. When the dust settles I would have accomplish my goal. Shootingmad will not have a future out burst of vicious temper over minor things. Kevin67 will give me the eblow room I need when I post, if I post, on a fetish related topic here. Mr. Elsullo has make his hit and run statements, and convinced me that he was not calling a FF member a fool. I take 10 times and many hits on DeadSkirts sometimes. I did it for the other members of FF who really can't handle being called names, and expect managment to step in and quell those time of personal attacks, when they are not joking, or they are being too vicious about it. You need to give them time to have their delayed reactions set in over the next few days Max. Believe me after hundreds of debates, flame wars, defusing them, and quelling them, I know the difference.

Capitalizing on those mistakes made by a couple of webmasters separated by and entire ocean, was my goal because there was nothing there for me anymore. I planned it out carefully. Today I am still making plans. As you said, and i know very well, there is another entity out to get me. You can not take the world of the little man when he says ""This too will soon pass." Just because he said "soon". I believe all good things must come to an end someday, but no one say anything about that happening "soon" Max.

I am not sure what you meant by surviving. Puting those guys in line was light exercise for me. You know that. Whatever happen between me and them, survival is too big of a word for this little flare up. Now if you are talking about the Survival of DeadSkirts, it would take much more than speech to keep a board sucessful. I do have some advantages over those who want to see it's destruction.

For one thing, I am male. That's right, being a man in this fetish has it advantages. I am who loves the opposite sex. I have the fantasy death fetish, I answer all my e-mails, I have the rules that no member ever needs to every take a look at, if he just follows the basic Constitition of being civil and respecting his or her fellow members. No action will ever be taken against a member unless there is a rule to back it up. So every member knows where she stands. It's hard to run a board with 10 divisions. I know a board that has 13 divisions. Therefore that makes DeadSkirts highly more focus on the core fetish.

No Max, inertia alone is not keepin it going. You have to have to add all the other factors in there. Male vs. Female webmasters, hating or loving the opposite sex, focus or unfocused message boards, fair communication with your members vs. selectively playing favorites, enforcing promises or getting passive and not keeping you written word, having a board with solid direction or allowing it to drift around in cyberspace. Whereever it goes no one knows.

I think I have what it takes for DeadSkrits to survive a shutdown. Well shall see. Unlike the old Englishman and his former subordinate, I don't have a choice. It's test I have to pass. I am not worried. It will be interesting, win,lose or draw, Max.

Sincerely Geno

P.S. Max, I don't know if I spelled snipping correctly, but the intention was to make the root word "snip" into an adjective. Snip as in cuting something or someone off, or trying to de-rail someone. Hope that answers your question on that one, Max. :cool:
Max5s

Re: Good Point, but it missing a lot of powerful Factors.

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote:
P.S. I don't know if I spelled snipping correctly, but the intention was to make the root word "snip" into an adjective. Snip as in cuting something or someone off, or trying to de-rail someone. Hope that answer your question Max. :cool:[/size]
Yes-That clarifies matters. You did spell it correctly, but the word is a verb, not an adjective unless you meant "the" snipping. In the latter case, it would be considered a gerund (verb used as a noun).

As for the impact of your carefully chosen words, we will have to wait an see. Blue is staggering a bit, but I'm thinking that is attributable to the effect that Suzi has on most men.

Shootingmad is down because of the latest nude photos his beloved Sadie (of Sadie and Charlotte) posted on her journal, but I expect that will only serve to energize him once he recovers from those breathtaking images.

I'll talk to Elsullo on Saturday. His armor is pretty thick, and his supply of depleted uranium projectiles is vast.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Geno is a great big poopie-head! He eats boogers!...........................elsullo :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Elsullo,

Joking around and poking fun at other members is certainly allowed here, but, taking into account your history with Geno on this thread, I feel compelled to place your comments in the category of 'childish and inappropriate outburst'. Please refrain from personal attacks on fellow members. Intelligent debating is always the preferable route.

Geno,

No one's reeling from your snappy debating skills, especially me, but Suzi's flying in on Sunday, I've got everything set for a wonderful shoot, and, if I'm not around here much next week, it's not because of your gnat-like blows. It's because I'm enjoying the company of Suzi, Velvet, Kerie and Meredith, and equally enjoying the feel of my hands around their slender, lovely necks! What more could a man ask for????

'Later, people!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Now is the time to "chill out" :-)

Post by Geno »

Hey Bluestone, :razz:

Good work. You don't , or shouldn't play favorites. I would never have a outburst like that. It serves no purpose. Just like I told Max5s. After a big debate like this, you really can't analyze it's effects until the passing of time. You have not have had time to let it sink in over next couple of days. Just like I told you about Shootingmad, at time of his outburst. I asked you ...leave him alone for now. Just let him go. Because at that time, it was impossible to try and and reason with him. Back then, he was mad at you and mad at whole world, for that matter. He needed the time to cool down and have his senses return to him, before he finally realized mistake and came back here.

Same principles apply here, at the end of this thread, Bluestone. I told Max (as you can see) in the above thread, with this quote..." Max. Now they may want to come back here and show off a little bit, but you have to give time for the bullets I fired, to sink into them.".. Sure enough that is what happened with Elsullo. He came back and posted what he did, without civility or sound thought. :shake: Just like I tell people who feel they have to post a letter in anger right now, without thinking. I will ask them to post their anger in a draft, then wait a day or so, and see if they still feel that way? If they still feel the same way about the wording of the letter, I tell them to go ahead and post it. 90% of those cases will result the letter of anger not being posted at all, once they have given themselves time to cool off.

When Shootingmad had is his profane outburst on FemmeFatalities, back on January 21, 2009, about 43 days ago, you can bet, he did not wait a couple of days to post that. He did instictively and with malice, on the spot, when he was boiling mad. Same thing here. If you give the thread and tempers time to cool down, then you won't prematurely declare that no one is reeling from anything, because you don't that. It too early to tell how just how effective the whole thing was with the participants of this thread was in the short run.

You've got to have patience and remain calm. In other words, now is the time to "chill-out" as you would put it, and relax :D I know, I have seen it hundreds of times. Experience does have it advantages, and you can clearly see how things may fall into place.

Geno

P.S. If Suzi Leigh, is going to be shot below her belt through some feminine clothing like a skirt or dress, count me in. Win lose or draw, I've got to see it. :idea:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Now is the time to "chill out" :-)

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote:P.S. If Suzi Leigh, is going to be shot below her belt through some feminine clothing like a skirt or dress, count me in. Win lose or draw, I've got to see it. :idea:
As discussed on DeadSkirts, Suzi has agreed to take a hit in this dress at location #1 or #2...

I'm filming it this week, but I may not rush it to production until I get some positive feedback on the Milena pussy shooting. No sense in posting videos that board members aren't interested in. Anybody, other than Geno, want to see this one? It'll be called "Widowmaker", and I'll be filming it on Tuesday.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Geno,

Members have mentioned the restrictive rules on Deadskirts. Well, I just had an experience which appears to prove them right. Since you had posted on DS that you were having problems with troublemakers on the FF board, I thought your DS members should have the opportunity to see exactly what was said both by you and others on this thread. I simply posted a link to this thread on DS. The link was removed and this was posted...

Moderator edit: Rule 12-D ( No Posting of DS members Quotes from Outside of DS) No member may post a quote, hyperlink, or exact words, that another member wrote, or supposedly wrote, on another site, for the purpose of fueling a debate, causing a conflict, to disrupt the board.

I was in no way attempting to disrupt your board, Geno. I was simply allowing your DS members to read this thread for themselves and draw their own conclusions. Is this how you encourage free speech on DeadSkirts? Are you embarassed to let DS members read your remarks on this thread? I'm very disappointed to say the least :shake:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Ahhhh.. The excellent work of My Moderator Number 2.

Well I am came here today, it was suppose to be to post that long awaited review of "Final Contract", but you see are reeling from the previous debate after all. You not quite ready to chill out, to use your words. Ok then, we shall put the review back on hold, again. (We we ever get too it? :D ) You are holding just a little bit of grudge, Bluestone. So you bring up this up. If you have complaint about a moderator or the owner of Deadskirts, you have to bring it to our attention.

Well, I took a look at the moderator action against your post, one of about 10 a month on that fast moving board. As usual, it was simply a low profile correction and no fuss was made out it. No one got embarassed and most members don't even know any action was taken. Now I think I can explain it..... I'm just not sure did he deleted a "quote", or a "hyperlink" that lead to quotes,or wordings on this board? In either case ,he was justified, so I will take full responsiblity for that in any case. Here is the actual corrected rule below. There was a mistake. Moderator #2 misquoted it slightly, leaving out the word "or" in the last phrase.

Moderator edit: Rule 12-D ( No Posting of DS members Quotes from Outside of DS) No member may post a quote, hyperlink, or exact words, that another member wrote, or supposedly wrote, on another site, for the purpose of fueling a debate, causing a conflict, or to disrupt the board.

There is a mistake in the rule you re-posted here as I have said, so please look at the correct rule posted here on FF. We have some copies of the rules that have not had the spelling errors corrected. The rule is vaild Bluestone but it should have said, "or to disrupt the board".[/u] No one is saying that you ever disrupted DeadSkirts. You never have to my knowledge, even you when you took on all those nay-sayers like "Mo2" who were opposed to you creating a paysite. You handled them very well. If you want to tell them what is going on in general on this board with a DS member you can do that. We just don't allow quotes and hyperlinks from other message forums the purpose of "fuelling a debate, or causing a conflict". If you want to you can re-start the debate over there from scratch, go right ahead. Right on the main forum, since it is Death Fetish related about reviews. We just don't want actual, original conflicts, or debates brought from other boards to DeadSkirts, when the DeadSkirts member left that behind him. You can still bring up the same or simlular conflict, but you have to start it anew over there.

I take it Bluestone that you respect the rules of other boards, even when you disagree with them. Just like I do everytime I come over here. On DS we talk about real life tragic stories in a non erotic manner on DeadSkirts. I can't do that here, and I disagree with it, but more than that, I respect the rules of someone elses house. In general, it is not considered good nettique to bring a conflict, debate, or flame war to another message board. If you go to one of rival boards, you will see that for a time, one guy (a DS member) was constantly posting quotes from DS on that board, to cause conflict and flame over there. He was a DS member, and was not allowed to do the same thing on DeadSkirts because of the rule you see posted above. As vicious as this person was over there, we didn't hold what he does over there, on DeadSkirts when he returns, because he falls right back in line. Bluestone, you really should not hold what a person does outside of FemmeFatalites against him or her, especially when they fall right on line when they visit and post here. We don't hold it against our members when they are outside of DeadSkirts.

Finally I submit to you Sir, that DeadSkirts is not really any more restrictive than FemmeFatalities. The only the difference is that you and your moderator can take action against members sometimes with no specifically written rules to back it up. We have everything in specific writting over there, for reference by all guest and visitors. You might take down a post with with all capital letters, or you stop some one from harassing or following another member around. You take those actions on this board but you have no specifically written rules to back it. You rules are general and techically they don't cover every. We are not any more restrictive over there, except for our sever limitation that you don't have a problem with because you have a dedicated server.

We don't want our favorite fellow webmaster holding grudes or anything like that, so I invite you to post any follow-up questions, comments, or let me know if I need to clarify things, I will be more than happy to re-respond my friend. :cool:

Sincerley Geno
Last edited by Geno on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.