Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

shootingmad

Re: Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

Post by shootingmad »

I care for femme fatalities, i just dont care bout geno.

oh and maybe petra... well... i might care for her, but i care a lot better for the twins :mrgreen:
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Finally Some Progress with Bluestone :)

Post by Geno »

Like I said in the begining Bluestone. We don't try to protect objects and non members from name calling. DeadSkirts being an object. Mr. Elsullo attacking the DeadSkirts in general never concerned me. It like a gnat attacking an air-craft carrier. :yes: I am only concerned with him calling me a "fool" or idiot. Don't look at it as Geno vs. Elsullo thing. Look at it as a Universal enforcement of your policies. If you allow name calling of any of your members, the audience will see that and shy away from posting the most vaulable kind of post you can every expect, and honest sharing of their most intimate sides. :wink:

As far a banning I was not refering to the shootingmad incident I was refering to another post in which you introduced that subtle indication of banning right here below.....

" I would think that if I was going to ban anyone for free speech, it would be Geno"--- written by Bluestone on thread "Free Speech??".

That where I got that from, not from the shootingmad post. It ok I did not see that a a real problem and I was not worried about it either.

Speaking of the shootingmad post, now that you bring it up...and I do seemed to have smoked him out back into the open again,.. I was only expressing my opinion when I jokingly said to him, basically that he had a "hard-on" for two women running that other site, who don't even like men, and "would not give him the time of day." Shoothingmad has nothing to be ashame if a woman hates you for those reasons. I really couldn't care less if I was hated because of someone with a gender identity confusion, who should be attracted to the opposite sex and not hating the opposite gender. :yes: I said the same thing to my Moderator Jimbo, about not having a not getting a "hard on" just after he made the decision to stop posting on that board forever, when they failed to answer his e-mails of legit concerns. :lol: He laugh at me, where shootingmad lost his temper and would not even heed to you request to calm down.

The point is you really can't use "shootingmad" as an example of free speech either, Bluestone. He only did what he did, becuase he does not care about FemmeFatalities deep down ,in spite of what he says Shootingmad has some other place he feels more comfortable at. G-Man/Dlister team treated him a lot more harshly than you ever did Bluestone, deleting post on sight, failure to answer his e-mails, deleting same videos by advertisers holding the copyrights, and yet and one tiny incident, and shootingmad, tells you off, and flees to go back to his favorite site. He got a rival board that he feels more comfortable at, so he totally shunned your suggestion to apologize and fled at the time. Believe me, if you were the only game in town, he would not have done it. He took a lot more trash from dlister/g-man team, and he put up with it too, then he ever did with you. You darn right he put up with it, until DeadSkirts was built. Shootingmade has a simple a simple case a member syndrome called showing his rear end. This is where you have an unloyal member whom will post on your board, and is just waiting to tell you off in your face on something very minor, so they can flee back to some other board, they actually really care about.

I am not like those type of members, Bluestone. I really care about FemmeFatalities, and I want to see you make good sound,respectful, decissions with all your members. Even when you can't help them with a concern they have brought to your attention on the open board, at least explain why in a caring sensitive way, and not some boasting of how you are not going to be able to help them, or get even get involved. Just because I might come off a confident, super guy, because of my years of experience with countless incidents of concern on a message board that can wear any human out with out help, does not give you a blank check to trash me. If you do, others will see that and it will hurt and scare them too.

No matter how grand DeadSkirts is, I know I have even greater enjoyment if I can be a part of both sites, where I see members protected from name calling and treated fairly. A place where all concerns are handle repectfully, even when you feel you can't help them.

Sincerely Geno

P.S. ha! ha! Bluestone I got to give shootingmad credit!.. He does not care about Geno or..... Petra Morgan! You know I like that. He may be right ,or wrong, but have to give him credit for being consistant on that one. :approve: :clap:
Max5s

Re: Is Bluestone is learning....the hard way?

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote:
Understand this too this Max, and don't, find it offensive, but in order to solve this problem, I am not intested in what you think about Mr. Elsullo intentions. I want to see it with my own eyes from him, Max. In spite of Bluestone's insenstivity, I have just put that member under a great deal of presure to come clean for what he said.
Geno,

I know Elsullo VERY well, and you have not put him under any pressure at all. He's a very clever guy, and I'm sure he will respond only when he feels like responding. He'll let you fill up pages of posts first just to prove his point. Stop while you're ahead.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Finally Some Progress with Bluestone :)

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote:
As far a banning I was not refering to the shootingmad incident I was refering to another post in which you introduced that subtle indication of banning right here below.....

" I would think that if I was going to ban anyone for free speech, it would be Geno"--- written by Bluestone on thread "Free Speech??".

That where I got that from, not from the shootingmad post. It ok I did not see that a a real problem and I was not worried about it either.

Of course you weren't worried about it, Geno, because I'm sure you're smart enough to understand exactly what I meant. I let you speak your mind on this board, and you're one of the most outspoken members here. So, I used you as an example, i.e. if I was going to ban someone for speaking their mind, it would be someone who is outspoken... but I'm NOT going to ban someone just because they speak their mind. That's what I meant, and you know it, my friend. If you take a comment like that as a veiled threat, how can I continue to joke around with you? You must learn to lighten up, Eugene. I'm not out to get you! By the way, just ignore that guy who's following you home at night. No, that's not an AK47 tucked under his trench coat. I'm sure he's just a harmless DS fan who wants your autograph :lol:

Blue
(P.S. Ooops! There's another loosely veiled threat. I can't help myself. I'll have to join Threateners Anonymous! Do you happen to know their number???!! :wink: )
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Oh, my! I do so love being overestimated! When you see a burning paper bag on your doorstep you don't HAVE to stomp on it......................

Sorry to keep anyone waiting, but I just do not patrol every messageboard every day to see who has gotten their feathers ruffled, or to determine if I have been slighted somehow. Today is my first return to this board since my last post. Some boards I hardly ever visit, maybe once a month, because ruffled feathers is mostly all that they are about. Like the Deadskirts board, where I have never, EVER, been a member under ANY nickname.

The original post of this thread was about unjust criticism of Bluestone's fine work on the DeadSkirts board. I LIKE Bluestone, and his work, and expressed my opinion of the source of the criticism.

I have no apologies for my opinions on the byzantine rules of the DeadSkirts board. I find it particularly ridiculous how Geno roams across other messageboards constantly trying to tell them how they should run their boards, demanding "free speech" and getting outraged when he reads some, as if everything is all about HIM. Only he knows whether he is deliberately trying to stir up trouble in his board-wandering, but things were certainly more peaceful on the internet when he stayed home to attend to his own board.

I see "Geno-posts" in many different dark-fetish messageboards. These always seem to be about Geno's ruffled feathers, so when I see his nickname I just skip over the whole post. He is welcome to do the same to my posts when he sees my (only) nickname................elsullo
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Well, well, this crap is still going on. I have been a closet reader of DS for a few years now
and I have studied this guy ,Geno ,and his deliberate flareups he calls entertainment.
I am surprised by now that you haven't caught on to his game. Haven't you noticed that
anyone who wants to defend another member, or Blue or even the members of this board,
he attacks. Everything we write is fuel for his overly inflated ego.The only way to handle
someone like this is to ignore him. What I am suggesting is that when he comes to
iincite chaos we don't respond. If comes to dicuss things about the death fetish we listen.
Now he saying that he may not give his opinion of his custom on this board. Well, I don't
know if I can sleep, I would really miss his words of wit.
A word to you Geno, Blue is busy right now and cannot come out to play. He has a shooting coming up with Suzi and customs from other customers to edit Next don'y tell people noone
ever fled your site because I can bring up what you call "the other message board". They
didn't leave because of your good treatment.Finally, look up the word civity so you have a
better understanding of the meaning.Sometimes it is better to walk away from a situation
then to beat it to death. That is my final opinion.
Geno

Mr Elsullo Comes Out of Hidding, Like Max Said he Would.

Post by Geno »

Mr. Elsullo--- Well, Mr. Elsullo you finally came out from where you were hiding. I guess Max5s was right. Max said you'd watch me fill up a few pages, and then, only then would you come out of hiding, Mr. Elsullo. So you looked at me over the last few days doing all this posting and the day I stopped, you decided to post something. Very good my friend. Max was right about that part. Ok, I'll buy that. So the name calling you stated earlier was not directed at me, but DeadSkirts and it's members in general. I'll accept that.

Now, I have assignment for you Elsullo...should you decide to accept the mission. See if you can convince anyone to quit DeadSkirts if it such a horrible place in your brown book. I must warn you however, just because you quit DeadSkirts on your own, doesn't mean, that you (of all people) will have a following that will also quit. :roll: :disapprove:

Max--- You said you knew Mr. Elsullo and that he was very clever. That can not be true Max. You see, he quit DeadSkirts and you didn't. That makes you a far, far, more clever and intelligent guy in my book. That's why I have so much repect for you Max5s. You're no dummy, that's for sure. Nor are you a hothead. :clap:

Kevin67--- Ok Kevin, your next. Some people so flee DeadSkirts, Some join rival boards, some won't even sign up with FF, but that all in their own choice. DeadSkirts is design to attract good people and repell people who are uncivil, and unrully. You can't make a negative reflection on the fantastic men that run those two boards. You also must remember most people stay with DeadSkirts. What do you have to say, Kevin67, about the hundreds and hundreds, of members that stick with DeadSkirts, day after day posting and enjoying into the fullest? Some ex-members even come back to DeadSkirts after they realize that is the best game in town for them, after-all.

I know a couple of man haters that are really too busy to answer their e-mails. Too busy to interact with their members, and they are too busy to take down pirated videos being posted on their board. They are even producing anything at all, much less something on the level Bluestone's Silk Videos. If you are suggesting that Bluestone take his Q's from some "other" board and start ignoring one or more of his FF members here?.. Well that is not going work, and it won't happen, i predict. Hey haven't they caught on to DeadSkirts yet? I would think that after 4 years they have caught on to DS, and they like it. :clap: ...Your steadily, rejected advice is 4 years old and we are still here, Mr. Kevin.

Do me a favor in the future Kevin67...if it pleases your highness.... Don't tell me who's busy around here and who has enough time from their members, unless you are you are looking in the mirror and talking about your ownself. No one can guarantee the actions of another person. Yes, I've been know to play a game or two in my time, but your game is not one them, Mr. Kevin67. :razz: :disapprove:

Geno
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

MR Geno, I am sorry that I have not made myself clear. I don't care what your fantasy is, but I repeat: I have never been a member of your board, and I only visit out of curiosity, every four to six weeks.

"But I must yield to the gentleman; I cannot duel today as he has me at a great disadvantage: unlike him I have not drunk my lunch!"

I saw a news-blip about a hot-air balloon festival somewhere. Huge, colorful bags of hot gas rising above the crowd, making big roaring noises as they flamed up to inflate themselves even more. All the little people on the ground were waving goodbye, and then went about their business, and the big sacks of hot air just drifted away...................elsullo :clap:
Geno

Post by Geno »

I understand elsullo.

So I take it, if you don't care about other FemmeFatalites members fantasies. I can now logically deduct that you care only about your own fantasies. Hey, are those those are the only ones that count. The fantasies and skin of ole number one. :approve:

Now you would like to leave? Very well then, you have my permission to leave Sir. The exit door is down the hall and to your left. Skip the the exit door marked "DeadSkirts" where you here all the pleasure moans, chearing, and hurrays, on the other side, and take either one of the other doors. The 2nd door says "Rival Boards" and 3rd Exit doors says "Leads to Nowhere". Either one of those doors will suit you just fine. Good-bye. :approve: :approve:

Geno :lol:
elsullo

Post by elsullo »

I'll have to stop running and hiding and visit here twice daily now, in breathless anticipation of Geno's next logic-folly!

For the record, the fantasy I refer to is Geno's idea that I was ever a member of his board.

And as for the metaphor I tried to convey: Geno is the balloon.

Odd, how Geno is giving directions on Bluestone's board?........................elsullo
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

dont worry elsullo, we all got what you meand.

just one person didnt get it... and, once again, we all know whom he is. :approve:
Geno

Will Shootingmad loose his temper....again?

Post by Geno »

Elsullo --- I understand now. I thought you were bashing my fantasies. My favorite target area for the records, is aiming for the pussy.

Max5s--- You were right again, Elsullo is more clever and witty than I thought, However you are still leaps and bounds ahead of him, because you are a DeadSkirts member with a valid working account. He does not have one anymore, .....or since it makes him feel better.....let us say he never had an account with DeadSkirts, per his own choice. :roll:

Shootingmad--- Speak for yourself Shootingmad. Don't say "we". Say "I" got it. :disapprove:
I see you playing with dynamite again. I guess you now realize how foolish it was for you to have and outburst like did a few weeks back, and refuse Bluestone request to apologize for a couple comments made is just against one little old female man-hater who cares nothing about me ....or you for that matter. Just a person who drags her feet because the owner of DeadSkirts, or one of our DS moderators, told her about a priated video on her board, and she did not take down upon demand. She did not take it down because she does like taking orders from me, Shootingmad. I got no where either, or with her sick bed partner. It fact she was even worst, because she did even reply back. I ordered one of my moderators to try his luck with her. It was to no avail. It only resulted in him not posting over their anymore. (Take note, he did not resign to show off....he just stop posting. No one has to resign from any board. You just stop posting....duh?) :roll: By the way, I hope she's get well soon. :approve:

We all play our little games sometimes Shootingmad, but she just doesn't understand that you have to put personal grudes, and hatred of the male gender, and little swabbles aside, when it comes to priacy. If I e-mail and tell her that a video is pirated, she should take down upon demand, regardless of who brings that knowledge to her.

Now just take it easy Shootingmad. Don't blow your stack. I just wanted to remind you how sometimes you do loose control with some members. Good webmasters are hated men sometimes, that does not mean you have to jump on the band-wagon.

Now, you just take it easy Shootingmad. Everything is going to be alright. Just stay calm. I dont' want to see another name-calling outburst like that again Shootingmad.

Geno. :roll:
Max5s

Re: Will Shootingmad loose his temper....again?

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote:
Max5s--- You were right again, Elsullo is more clever and witty than I thought,
Elsullo could lead a jackass through the eye of a needle without the beast knowing it. I could only wish to be that clever with a simple thread. :yes:
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Geno wrote "your next Kevin 67". wasathat suppose to intimidate me. I don't think so.
The thing that makes this even more hilarious was the gibberish you wrote after this isidious beginning never really addressed or even correctly interpreted what I wrote. You did admit that these people fled your site, thus admitting you were not truthful. However, if you read
further you will find that I placed the blame squarely on you shoulders not any other DS member.Thus I did not disparage the DS site in any way. What I got was a twenty minute
commercial on how great your site is. What does that have to do with what I wrote.
Next you went into a very disparaging account of how bad this other message board
was. You seem to be very afraid of this site because it is a thorn in your side, somebody
didn't like you. Once again, where in my post did I say that this site was better, worst or the same quality as DS. It doesn't exist
I will tell you why you board is successful. Try your moderators and the people who
contribute to the content of the board. Those that care about the death fetish. Notice I left you out of the equation, the board works in spite of you. Even now your wasting time over
here while the board is functioning. Thank God for the people I mentioned above.
As far as my telling you that Blue is busy and cannot come out to play, you totally
lost the meaning of that statement too. Surprise King Geno, I was merely exercing my right
to speak freely. That's a flag you have been waving as if you understood what it's all
about. The same is true of my suggestion that we ignore you. We are not stopping you from talking, we are merely not listening to you.
Finally, I was also right about the fact that you don't know when to quit. The proof is right here. :clap:
Geno

One Last Try With Kevin67?

Post by Geno »

Poor Kevin67 as usual, you are totally wrong. :shake: You have no idea what it takes to run a full fuction, dot com website. You might have better luck with a "briefcase". :D As far as you being "next". Hey I am just saying that you are next in line to try and take shot at trying to trash me or DeadSkirts. You are next in line. It's your turn. That's all I meant. Now, if you have elements or implications beyond that, I am afraid you are responsible for you own fears, angers, or whatever pops into that brain of yours.

Even I though I am here at the moment, I have a lot of responsibilities of running that site Kevin67. On a light day like this I have new 5 e-mails. 2 reguest to join, 2 request to put up avtars, one board inquiries, and one complaint of harrasment of one member by another. I going to handle everyone, of my e-mail. If I did not do it, my moderators, my regular members, nor the forum itself would handle it. It's got to be Geno, or it will not get taken care of. That's the difference between me and those sick women you are talking about Mr. Kevin67 at the "other place". Just like that uncaring, lazy unfeminine duel are figuring that a forum can run itself, without a good captain. So they ignore e-mails, ignore compliants, ignore inquires, and ignore demands to take down questionable, copyrighted violated, videos.

Finally I am going to tell you what I told the guy from the other continent, cut the "we" stuff out Kevin67! If you want to ignore beautiful women like Suzi Leigh, Petra Morgan, Miss Katherine, or men like Mr. Bluestone, Mr. Geno, even a beautiful creation like DeadSkirts, that's on you cuzz. That to your detriment. Other people don't have to following that suggestion if they are smart. Just because you want to play ostrich and stick your head in the manure, does mean others will do that same thing. So cut the "we" crap and speak yourself. For evey one of the Mr. Kevin67's out there, there are about 200 lively communicating members with me, ....Mr. Geno :idea:

As far as the prominance of DeadSkirts, I don't have to ask you why's it sucessful Kevin67. I already have the true answer. I only have a habit of asking troublemakers why do they think is DS successful. It's simply to trip them up. After-all, I'm hearing all these garbage that they speak about the DS forum and me, it does not make any sense that if they say is the case, it should be a ghost town over there, but it's not. :oops: I simply asked you and the other troublemakers, Why it's is successful? Well, Kevin67, if you put all your jealousy, hate, urges for revenge, aside and connect the dots, you will see that I , Geno, am the real reason for it being sucessful. We are not even operating at full power because of the crappy sever company that does not deserve our business anyway. However a webmaster that really cares about his members anwers all his e-mails and responds regularly with his members on the board.

Sincerely Geno :yes: