Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

shootingmad

Re: Bluestone Videos slammed on DeadSkirts!!!!

Post by shootingmad »

ive never been mad at FF or Blue for any matter.

its just you dude.
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

I said you were mad at both of us at the same time back then Shootingmad. You were so stuck up you couldn't even honor a gentle request by Bluestone to apologize. If you were mad at him, you would have handle a simple civil request, just like I did.

Now you are here today to hint that you are no longer mad at him but you that stiill hate me. That hate will eat you up like cancer. Is that why you are following us around to tell me you are still mad at me? In the true tradition of a troublemaker right? If you'd like to follow me around so much, then send a letter of request to have your same account activated at DeadSkirts, like 5 former hothead did and are now happy DeadSkirts members again.

Only one catch Shootingmad, you will have to actually start behaving yourself. We don't allow members to follow other member on DeadSkirts for the purpose of trying to harass them. :shake:

Geno

Sincerley Geno

P.S. Thanks Bluestone, I had to correct a lot of spelling on such an important response to your concern on page 3 of this thread.
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Nopes, I just correct your constant "speaking for others" you so much like doing.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote: We don't want our favorite fellow webmaster holding grudes or anything like that, so I invite you to post any follow-up questions, comments, or let me know if I need to clarify things, I will be more than happy to re-respond my friend. :cool:

Sincerley Geno

Geno,

I'm not holding a grudge! It was simply irritating to be slapped with a rule violation that I didn't agree with after all of your talk about people not being comfortable posting on FF, but how comfortable people are in posting on DS. I note your correction of the rule that was posted incorrectly on that DeadSkirts thread by Moderator #2. I agree that I may have been seen as trying to fuel a debate. I guess debates are okay on DS as long as the entire debate takes place on the DS board. We don't have such a rule here, and don't plan on having one, but I certainly intend on abiding by DS rules, whether I agree with them or not.

So, don't worry, Geno, I will continue to post on DS. I'm not going away mad. Not everyone who is upset with something holds grudges. In my opinion, life's too short for such childish antics. I'm quite chilled, my friend :D

Now, back to my Suzi preparations... Wait a second, is the temperature rising in here? No, it's just that the Sultry One is on her way to Canada shortly, and I'm getting very excited to see her and the other ever lovely Bluestone girls again :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

My god, what does it take to get rid of you. Too bad I am fresh out of Raid.here.

ight as well get your rear end kicked some more. First, I repeat, I trolled your
board for five years and have never seen a debate on your site yet. Debates are where
a group of people get together and present their arguments for or against a position.
Each group tries to refute the others point of view. A panel then decides who made the best argument. A person who is participating in the debate cannot determine the winner. That
means you Geno. You have discussions on you site as well as flareups ( in which, many times
you instigate) not debates.

Next, since I troll the board, I know more about you then you do about me, so I have the high ground. I can see through you like you were glass. I wrote that you were too
afraid to show your board the thread and I was right. I wrote you don't know when to
quit, I was right. I wrote that some people did flee your board and I was right That
rule you used to crush the thread was cleverly designed to protect you when you go to another board and stick you nose in their business. I see that you didn't get any sympathy from your disciples.

Finally, I would never join your site, because I know the way you handle those who don't
agree with you. The person who does the most showing of the door is you. I wouldn't be stupid enough to join in the first place. I am old but I still know what site I am on, you should
be aware of where you are at. If you are a member, show some respect when you come here . Air your dirty laundry on your site

I cannot play anymore, you would be doing us a great favor if you would just leave. Yes ,
I do use we and us because I do believe I am talking about the rest of us. My prediction is that you will not drop it. Prove me wrong.

Silence
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

yup, you are speaking for me and for others as well Kevin.
Geno

Bluestone if winding down, then flaring up again. ???

Post by Geno »

Shootingmad--- In my book action speaks louder that words. A little over a month ago you lost your temper on Bluestone's board. He ask you nicely to submit an appology, you did not do it. You continued to rant and rave then you fled the site for a long time. You were mad at him alright. You action and not lying words tell me that. You were too chicken to admit your mistake. Now you are here today as if nothing has happen. Where is your apology? Or at least, where is your promise not to do that on this board again. Your setting in the side sewers of FF, waiting to make another name calling attack? Get upset over a couple of people who hate you only because you are a male? Strange thing about DeadSkirts and me, after people blow up and leave it, then like magic many realize what they have done, and come back. Those that lack the courage, like you do Mr. Shootingmad, have already snuck back into DeadSkirts under a new name. I don't care, as long as they don't act like creepy like Mr. Shootingmad.

Kevin67--- No. Why don't YOU get out here Kevin67, instead? Why don't you leave if you can stand any of your fellow FF members? I am here trying to answer some question directed at me by the owner. He wants those answers, and he does not want me to run away from the questions. You can quit kevin67 tommorow. Go over to some dyke controlled board or whatever you hell you want too do. You are choosing to post on this thread Kevin67. Are you telling me that your hatred for me, is not great enough to have you ignore me or put me on your "foe list", or better yet, for you to get off this website altogether? So the only solution if for you to to get hell of the FemmeFatalities board, now. Now move it. That faster you get out here, the faster your life will be Geno-Free. Simple solution for you Kevin67. It sure does beat all of your useless moaning and bitching, doesn't it? :lol: Wait, don't answer. Good-bye. :roll: The end. :clap:
By the way, I am finish with you, Kevin67, unless you have sometime civil and of substance to say on another thread, I will not respond to anymore on this thread to you. So don't waste your time. You heard it from me, direct.

Bluestone--- You are playing games again. :roll: You are angrily using exclaimation marks !!!! and telling everyone you are chilled. Remember, action speaks louder than words. I hear every word you are saying, but are pretending like everything is ok. Its not. No, the first thing you need to do it stop pretending you are ready to talk about you lovely actresses. You have been going flip flop on this thread between debates and the erotic stuff and I am not going to do it anymore. So drop the actresses routine for now Bluestone, because I am not going to respond to your comments about actresses when you are still reelling from the effects of this conflict. We will straigthen this out first. Even then, we will have to move to a fresh topic for your actress, count me out on this thread. Save your breath on this thread, I will not comment on your actresses. So leave Suzi Leigh, Petra morgan and rest out of this until you have the facts of this conflict straighten out. I hope Kevin67 will not follow to troll that new post, hopefully he will be gone from FF board for good by then. He talking so much about leaving. I told him, If you are going to leave ...leave, don't talk. The next thread should be started by me...but now is not the time. Later.

Bluestone you are still making statements and my invitation, was for you to ask me questions to find out the true answers. If you make statements instead of asking, then you are going to get it wrong again. You said I guess debates are okay on DS as long as the entire debate takes place on the DS board.---by Bluestone Wrong Bluestone, you can start a debate anywhere you want to and then start the same debate on DeadSkirts. We just will not have you transfering a DS member's statement posted here onto DeadSkirts board. You can not use the quote boxes, you can't use hyperlinks to do that. No member has to explain anything he said outside of DeadSkirts. The rules was created to stop people who like to harrass others by posting things they said on other boards, that they may, or may not, standby. We don't want our members harassed like that. Even though we do allow you to bring up the same subjects on DeadSkirts, the DS/FFmember may not even respond to you when you get there.

]Bluestone, you or any FF member, may tranfer the subjects, ideas for subjects, the debate topics idea, from here to DeadSkirts. However, the written words of one of our DS members shall not be transfered over to the other board. This way our DS members, will never have to stand by statements they made outside of DeadSkirts.

You are sure welcome to try (without quoting them) to get them involved over there. I actually learned that rule before Femmegore was built, back in 1999, I was responisble for transfering huge flame war from one board to another, I said I would never do that again, if I ever was in charge of a board, I would not let that happen. It is very personal with me. That why even though you have two members acting like complete fools, believe it or not, if they reactivate their DS accounts , under the same names, or new names, nothing they said again DeadSkirts, Geno will be held against them. Even then, they can continue to post trash and garbage this board about DeadSkirts, and it will not be held against them when they show up on DeadSkirts. We have members trash me on rival boards all the time, but when they get back to DeadSkirts, they fall into model members. We never hold it against them.

Final Note: If you understand now Bluestone, and are ready to move on to the erotic stuff without sarcasm, then will we do that , on another thread. If not, Once again if you have any questions or concerns, ask them, and I will enlighten you.

Sincerely Geno
Last edited by Geno on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Geno, Geno, Geno,

I must at least mildly chide you for telling other members that they should leave this board, and attempting to show them the door. Kevin67 and Shootingmad are members in good standing of this board, have as much right to post here as you, and are considered to be valuable members of our FF community. Not everyone has to agree with everyone else. As Kevin67 said earlier in this thread, in debates all parties are entitled to hold their opinions. We can all agree to disagree without having to run one's opponent off the board. So, please don't suggest that someone should leave the board. Leave those decisions up to the moderators, who are not prepared in this instance to show anyone the door :D

Now, as to my comments about my actresses, I was simply saying that I have to concentrate on my upcoming Suzi shoot. Why that appeared to you to be an attempt to change the subject here is beyond me. I won't be around over the next few days to start new erotic subject matter threads, but feel free to do so, if you so wish. Up to you, my friend.

Finally, as to not chilling out, my last post on that DS thread speaks for itself, my man. This DS Rule-Breaking incident is now a dead issue. I'm not prepared to start a new thread over there, because I'll be too busy filming with Suzi and gang. Yes, I mentioned her again on this thread. There's no rule against that in the FF rulebook, my friend :lol:

Now, perhaps if everyone else chilled out, we could get back to less negative, and more thought-provoking posts.

Take care of the place in my absence, people!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

kevin67 wrote:My god, what does it take to get rid of you. Too bad I am fresh out of Raid.here..............I cannot play anymore, you would be doing us a great favor if you would just leave.
I must at least mildly chide you for telling other members that they should leave this board, and attempting to show them the door.--- by Bluestone

Bluestone look at the quote above. He actually telling me to leave and attempting to show me the door. You ignored that Bluestone? I did not. I simply took Kevin67 suggestion and aim back at Kevin67. Do you have any to say to Kevin67 about his suggestion. Are you playing favorites or will you put an end to it. If he looking for suggestiong about leaving, I'll tell "Don't let the door hit you on you butt ...on you way out Kevin67." If that kind of talk is not allowed, then it's you up to to intervene.

We have a rule on DeadSkirts that no member, no standard moderator, (expect the DS owner) may ever suggest that a member get off, leave the site, or resign, either as an individual or as a group.

You don't have worry about me, Kevin67 is on crap list already. I won't be responding to his stupid unintelligent remarks that have no vaule on the the subject of this thread. Really, there is chance he just might resign from this site. I hope so. See two can play at the game if you allow it.

You just don't get it Bluestone. Why people are afraid to post over here and not DeadSkirts. Stop using me at as an example. I am a big fish compared to the lower profile member who is just looking for simple fair universal enforcement of the rules, which you are not doing a very good job of it. You are barely trying Bluestone. They are looking for you to mildly chide kevin67 also, who introduced the first suggestions on this of showing another FF member the door. You did not stop or make a chide remark toward him. It was like Kevin67 did not exist. How about trying with me next time. The next time, you try to skip over my remarks to a heckler like him, and stick to issues at hand. Just try it. Simple.

We are looking for a new host, so you might get to see first hand how a board is built. I've got no choice.

Geno
Last edited by Geno on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Attention all board readers, King Geno has juat tossed me off the site. You will find me hiding in a cave next to Bin Laden in Pakistan.

I don't understand, I didn't throw him off the board, I don't have that power. I merely in a very civil way asked him to depart. He really need s to learn a little reading comprehension. I thank him for not replying to me anymore, because he was not smart enough to play my game anyway, which is why he is angry and I am not. I will be Geno free when he goes back to his site.

As for hating him, not really, the worst I can say is that he has a very over inflated ego which makes him very vulnerable .Hate is a very strong emotion, and judiging by the way he tried to dismiss me, I would say it sounds more like he hates me. Oh well, you can't win them all.

As for leaving the board, let me see...... no I don't remember saying anything about departing,
so I guess I will stay. AND THERE ISN"T A DAMN THING GENO CAN DO ABOUT IT.

I do aplogize to the rest of the board members for having to witness the unpleasantness
this situation has caused. I am hoping this will not happen again.Thank you shootingmad for
your support and all the others who thought like me. I will not be bullied by people who come on this board , even though they are a member, and deliberately try to cause disruption.
Last edited by kevin67 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Hoping it won't happen again. Can you control you own body or not. In a civil way... my foot. :disapprove:

You are implying that I am a roach when you suggested using Raid insect killer. Look in the mirror before you suggest an insult to at fellow member is an insect and you label it "civil". I can always do something about anything. I told you very nicely the door to quit any board is open 24 hours a day. You can post a resignation here, or you can just leave either way will will be rid of you once and for all. Got it. Good :disapprove:

As far as hating you, not a chance, :razz: You are welcome to join DeadSkirts and you will be a well a well treated member. Only one small thing, you will not be allow to act a complete fool like you are allowed to do here. We will not play favorites. We will protect you ...whether you like it or not. Bluestone nor any other member will be able to take your vicious sick comments and tranfer them to DeadSkirts.

Geno
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Geno my friend, my last statement said it all, it's over, done ,finished. One of us has to have the sense to walk away and that is me.
Sincerely Kevin67
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Even though all I posted was a mild chiding, Geno, I don't want anybody to think that I'm playing favourites. So, I hereby retract my mild chiding of Geno and, in its place, wish to offer the following general, mild chiding:

To Everyone Reading this Post: As long as a member plays within the rules, he/she are entitled to post on this board, and should be treated with respect and not asked to leave the board or quit FF. If a member posts something that you don't agree with, you are fully within your rights to disagree and state your opinion. Your other choice is to simply ignore the poster. That decision is solely up to you!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Excellent. That a good start Bluestone. :approve:

I can use this as a perfect example or why that rule need to exist on DeadSkirts. Now that Kevin67 may join DeadSkirts tommorow. If he does, we don't want anyone taking his mean sick comment implying that his fellow members are insects and that he would use Raid insecticide on them. Let's say tommorow Kevin67 shows up on DeadSkirts. We don't need or will allow anyone to link the sick mean spirited comment to DeadSkirts. Kevin67, will start off with a clean fresh slate over there. He he wants to come back and post some garbage about DeadSkirts, it owners, or it's members from time to time on FF, he can still do that, and it will not be held against him, as long as he keeps that uncivlity over here. Nor will any human being be able to link the uncivil comments of Kevin67 from this board to DeadSkirts. You have a living example we don't allow the transfering of exact statements from one board to another for fueling a debate , or conflict, or causing tention between any two boards.

Kevin67--- I will walk away from it too, my friend. I don't hate you. I sorry for not leaving when I said I would, but I just could pass up the opporitunity to use your comments as an example to justify that very needed rule that we have on DeadSkirts, for the owner over here, regarding transfering exact statements of DS members back over to DeadSkirts.

Kind of silly wasn't Kevin? I mean telling each other to get hell off the board and resign from FF. :yes: :idea:

DeadSkirts Section 12 (Quotations) Rule D ( No Posting of DS members Quotes from Outside of DS) No member may post a quote, hyperlink, or exact words, that another member wrote, or supposedly wrote, on another site, for the purpose of fueling a debate, causing a conflict, or to disrupt the board.

DeadSkirts does a very good job of allowing lots of debates and conflict, in a civil order. We don't need debates born on other sites to be transfered over to our board.

Remember Bluestone, even you hinted that you perhaps you over-reacted a bit to the simple general opinion of one member of DeadSkirts, about your actors and actresses. You shouldn't have gotten that upset if you felt someone had no substance to back it a comment like that. You're only human, .....but don't forget, we are too. :arrow:

Sincerely Geno
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
I have to respectifully decline your offer to join DS. I am 64 years old and am quite able to handle my situations without protection. There is no hard feelings ,but I think we would not make a good team. I am very happy here on this site and a lot of what I did was to protect the site, just as you protect your site. Thank you once again for the invitation.
Sinmcerely Kevin 67