A review of "Blood Ransom" is UP!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

A review of "Blood Ransom" is UP!!!

Post by G-Man »

Hi Folks,
I did a review of "Blood Ransom"... click link below.

http://necrobabes.org/gman/reviews.htm
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Mike71

Re: A review of "Blood Ransom" is UP!!!

Post by Mike71 »

As much as i like Bluestone's work, the positioning of the shots put me off, in my opinion (and its just that), tit hits are the most un-erotic target, personally i prefer just above the navel or just below, even the head, but nothing beats a good death stare, thats a must.

Hope i havent offended with this comment.

Best wishes

Michael
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Michael,

You're always free to speak your mind around here. I try to vary the shots. I'll see what I can do for you in Petra's upcoming Spring shoot :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

No problem with the placements here,variation is great but those those targets have to be the center of the universe for her fans. Spring caint come too soon.
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

I like the bullet in the navel! thanks! :)
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
smudger

Post by smudger »

And I won't buy a clip unless it features tit-shots, and even then fairly central as well! Bullseye and Slain in Silk spring to mind. So it's hard work pleasing everyone, Blue. But all you need to do is, first shoot her in the navel; whilst she's still in shock put another just under her left nipple; and finish it with a coup de grace to the head leaving the Death Stare Petra does so well.

Everyone will buy it then! :idea:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I'm with Templar on this issue.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

smudger wrote:And I won't buy a clip unless it features tit-shots, and even then fairly central as well! Bullseye and Slain in Silk spring to mind. So it's hard work pleasing everyone, Blue. But all you need to do is, first shoot her in the navel; whilst she's still in shock put another just under her left nipple; and finish it with a coup de grace to the head leaving the Death Stare Petra does so well.

Everyone will buy it then! :idea:

Not sure on that one, Smudger. In my experience, several people find a headshot to be a turnoff. I agree with you. I love the headshot that Denise Richards takes in "Empire", but then babes like her and Petra can die by any means and still look sexy. Breast shots are one of my favourite targets personally, but I'm always trying to provide variation. You can't please everyone, but I try to please as many as I can, and those who vocalize their likes and dislikes here usually get listened to. So, I'm listening, Smudger... and Max... and Templar... etc... etc... :wink:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Maybe Petra will be willing to shed the navel jewelry this year. I won't bet on it, but I might dream about it a bit! :lol:
smudger

Post by smudger »

Well, I was slightly tongue in cheek there Blue cos as I said its hard to please everyone. I find headshots a turn off too as I don't like it to be all over in a second (as the actress said to the bishop :yes: )

I think Mike above mut be in very small minority if he doesn't like breast shots. They, and belly/navel are usually the favourites. Just don't be like some producers I could mention who call it a breast shot when it is right at the very edge! :shake:
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Mike is such a brave man. Thank You for your Comments!!

Post by Geno »

Mike71 wrote:As much as i like Bluestone's work, the positioning of the shots put me off, in my opinion (and its just that), tit hits are the most un-erotic target, personally i prefer just above the navel or just below, even the head, but nothing beats a good death stare, thats a must. Hope i havent offended with this comment.
Michael
Wow! That's very brave of you to make such remarks towards a Bluestone production over here. I have you know that Bluestone best regular actress is Suzi Leigh and all his productions are perfect. Bluestone can not do any wrong. Perfect lighting, perfect sound, and nothing less than Academy Award quality actresses working for him.

You will have to check with Bluestone himself, because I thought this "on topic" section of the forum was restricted to compliments only on Silk Videos. I was unaware that he would actually permit critiques of his work to be posted over here.

Anyway, I will agree with one thing you said Mike. The female breast is the most over used target in the history of body parts! :disapprove: Especially when most producers are disgusted with the sight of, and won't even take a look, at a woman's pussy. But Man!...For you to actually point that problem out to Bluestone on his own board, :oops: You are a very couragous man. You posted such a brutally honest comment like that, over here. :yes: Be sure to check the URL of the forum when you do that again. Remember is says FemmeFatalities.Com It does not start with the 4th letter of the alphabet.(D) It starts with the 6th (F) :clap:

On a lighter note, this is the day that Bluestone will break the mold and have a woman (a bad girl) shot where it counts most! (below her belt) He is very anxious to film "Milena" aka Melody Spring in today's scene. I am as neverous as hell. Bluestone keeps bragging about his hyperlink to show you a nude of picture of her. Every promo I have ever seen of her, has her naked. I am more intrested in seeing Melody Spring with some clothes on for the first time. :idea: For me is a must buy video...and it hasn't even been made yet. :approve:

Geno (the owner of the co-friendly Forum -----> DeadSkirts.Com)

P. S. I sure hope G-Man doesn't review this upcomming Milena video. Once he finds out that the same old stuffy sexual organ hasn't been hit at all, but instead, she was shot in a much more super-erotic area, I'll venture to say , that he will trash the whole movie. :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Geno,

You've got it all wrong. This is a free speech board. I've always encouraged criticism; although, constructive criticism is preferred. I didn't found this board to have my ego stroked. If anybody doesn't like anything about my productions or anybody else's, they are as free to post their criticisms on this FF board as on our co-friendly board over at DeadSkirts.

I'm actually typing this from the Milena shoot. We filmed the pussy shooting, Geno, and I believe we added all of the elements that you had suggested. It's late, so I'm packing up and headed home, but will post some teasers later. I also can't wait to post some other great teaser shots, like the strangulation where Milena in gold foil miniskirt, nylons and bra was pulled so hard with a ligature while being strangled that her chair toppled over backwards, and she wriggled on the floor until Voytek finally put her out of her misery, or the great hooker death scene where she was strangled just as she was in mid-orgasm. Yes, Bluestone Video Productions is always trying new approaches to this fetish, and crave your feedback... positive or negative :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Oh I understand now Bluestone. :twisted:

I learn something new everyday. I thought if a regular member had any critiques about your video productions they were supposed to post them on DeadSkirts. So your are saying they can actually post critiques of your productions right here after all, and they don't have to worry about owner retaliation. I knew G-Man is a not a regular member here, but a moderator/member. So between the 9.5's and 10 stars he gives each one of your productions, I did noticed that once in while , he does slip in a comment or two about where a Silk Video may have fallen short of being a perfect production. I also noticed that constructive criticism of your productions was rare over here. That why I though you might have had a rule against it. :razz:

You have to get the word out then Blue, that you are talking both the compliments and critiques about you completed productions. :idea:

Promotions for the latest Melody Springs (aka Milena) production are comming? Well, I am a bundle of nerves, so count me out. Post all your promos up here and on DeadSkirts. I am just going to run and hide. :eek: I need no more teasers myself...I am going to duck flying objects and wait to see the pussy shooting production myself directly. So send it to me as soon as you can. I got you covered. Just tell me how much? :clap:

Videogene@yahoo.com

Geno
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Hi Geno
I guess you and some other surfers maybe (or maybe not) curious on how I do my reviews. Which I am happy to explain...

From time to time independent producers do send me stuff to look at.
If I like a particular one and I think they are worth buying... I will do a favorable review.
I will not post a review of a video I do not like and for these reasons...

a) What I do not like someone else may like.

b) I know most of these independent producers try very hard to make their videos under extreme budget restraints and so I will not publicly bash and trash their hard work.
However... I do and have done from time to time... got with producers that have sent me clips that I thought in my opinion were below a "6" (6 out of 10) but gave them my feedback in "private" via phone call or e-mail.

Again.... these are clips that I like and writing a review (opinion) I hope to recommend them to the folks who have known me through the years and that have tastes similar to mine.

Finally... the G-Man reviews is what it is... just my opinion on a particular video. Like anyone else I hope folks when they shop around do get a few opinions first before they buy... and not just use only mine.
G :mrgreen:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Geno

Bluestone Restricts Reviews????

Post by Geno »

Hello G-Man

Long time, no talk to (directly that is.) :razz: I am still around, good Lord willing. We may even shut down and restart all over again. (not happy at all with the current sever company)

You see I did not know that. I thought you gave reviews no matter what. That they were allowed on this site. Maybe Bluestone needs to clarify his position. I was under the impression that he was inviting all his regular members to post reviews of various videos, even if those rank 6 out of 10 stars, or even less, in their opinions. That the way it is on DeadSkirts. Any regular member, or any DS moderator, or the owner, can post a public review of any clip from any advertiser or company that has made it sellable to the public.

I know that producers try and put forth their best efforts in most cases, and sometimes they fail to hit meet the mark of good quality. (Camera work, Lighting, decent acting, dialouge, and so forth) However, on DeadSkirts we place a much higher vaule on a regular members money, then we do the egos and sales of producers. So we have members who give hard core honest reviews all the time.

The intent is not to trash but to point out what they don't like. We have some members who have poor reputations for quality reviews, others have built up high credibility in there reviews. But anything from the 1 to 10 stars , or whatever sale they wish to use, is accepted.

That is real set back, in my opinion, for FemmeFatalities if Bluestone restricts his members to reviewing videos that have to rank a certain rating in their own personal opinions, before it can be posted here. :cry:

Thank you for the information Sir. :approve:

Geno aka "Eugene" :shake: