A review of "Blood Ransom" is UP!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: A review of "Blood Ransom" is UP!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno,

I don't have to clarify. My 'yes' is yes and my 'no' is no. I meant what I said, and I have always invited comments both positive and negative from anybody who wishes to express their opinion. It doesn't mean that I have to agree, such as with poster Mikedom on DeadSkirts, but members of the FF board are certainly entitled to their opinions.

What you apparently fail to understand is the difference between how G-Man runs his review site and how I run this message board. Remember that G-Man has a life beyond FF, and is also free to hold whatever opinions he wishes in his personal capacity. The G-Man reviews that he was referring to are on G-Man's personal Fatal Females site. On that site, he can use whatever standards he wishes to review producers' material. If he chooses to provide only reviews on videos that he figures are worthy of a positive review, that is his decision, and I have no say in how he runs his own site. I hope that clarifies this issue for you and all who may be following this thread :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Easy Bluestone. You usually roll with the punches. You are right you don't have to answer any questions from your members. :eek:

I was only asking a question. You can take it or leave it. It just not me asking the question. It's a quesiton many, many of our members have about this site. G-Man may have is own review site, but he is permitted to post his links on this sites. So whether it's a link , or a review posted directly on this board, word for word, as far as that is concerned, it is a review to be found on FemmeFatalities. What you allow and don't allow is the same (links or direct posting). I only asked you clarify it. I know it has been a tough day. That's fine if you say "you don't have to clarify it". The just of the belief is that you don't post negative reviews of videos on FemmeFatalities, unless you want to get head bitten off.

You don't have to point out specific members Bluestone pal, buddy, but if you want too, go ahead. I am with you. Mikedoms did nothing wrong on DS. He has a right to post his reviews as he sees fits without being disrepectful or name-calling another member/ or advertiser. Models, actresses, directors, techs, and other people outside are not under our protection. I said earlier some members don't really back up their reviews with the details you may hoping for. They might say you have a poor actors, or poor production values, and leave it at that. No futher comment. If they fail to give those extra details, then that's what makes them have a low credibility on their reviews, and I wouldn't worry about it. One good review about your actresses in a given production, with the details to back it up, will over-ride the negative reviews.

It was only a simple question. Nothing to get bent out of shape over. I would also suggest if you do allow a negative reviews of your and other producers works, you don't attack them the poster, trash them, or give them the 3rd degree for doing so. If you do, it will be almost the same as restricting those reviews. People like to be honest about their feelings , good or bad, but they don't like to be jumped on for expressing there review to given extent, or lack thereof. :razz:

Sincerely Geno.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Geno and fellow members,

Text is an imperfect communication medium, even with emoticons. I am not bent out of shape. My post was merely to clarify that links to other sites are permitted here, but don't necessarily express the official opinions or policies of the FF board. If a webmaster like G-Man posts a review on his site, I don't control that any more than I control what JohnM and the other producers wish to post on their sites, even though they are free to post links on the Other Media forum to their sites.

So, please don't take my post as a reaction against free speech, Geno, like you seem bent on doing :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Negative Reviews Are Ok

Post by Geno »

Most forums have wild,weird, emoticons, that are funny, goofy, but are missing the ones that convey the most important feelings, like happiness, friendiness, love, and embarassment, excitement. By the way, Blue you got some pretty good emoticons on this board. I wonder which board you got them from. :oops: :idea:

No, no, no. I am not challenging your claim of free speech on this board Bluestone. I'm just looking at the parameters for posting reviews here, especially if they are a negative reviews. G-Man was kind enough to explain why he post so many great reviews of past video. He refuses to post a review if is rank below a 6. I was only wondering whether you other members were under those same guildelines. Simply asking that question, can not be construed as an attempt to label this board as one without free speech. That would be might big, incredible jump to conclude something like that. :lol:

There's not rule for, or against it, where I come from. You post reviews in the style you wish too, but it would be nice if a member does give a negative review of a production, that they point out the specifics of what they did not like, or what they thought did not work. That way if I hear a negative review and maybe they did not like the acting, or the dialouge, but the rest they had no negative comments, many people may still very well, may buy the video. Well at least the actress was wearing a mini-skirt. At least she was shot where I wanted to be shot! Thus members still run out an buy the video! :approve:

No one can really trash any production. If they give the details in their reviews, the audience can still decide they want to video because of the other things they have in there. For instance Bluestone, it's hard to "dawg" a Petra Morgan video. Ok so the dialouge sucked at little, or the lighting was a little off, but she was still wearing that black minidress and satin panties when she died as a secretary on the table. :idea:

A negative review does not mean the end of a production. In fact it could actually promote it, it is well it fairly written. :yes:

Geno :D
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Negative Reviews Are Ok

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote:
No, no, no. I am not challenging your claim of free speech on this board Bluestone. I'm just looking at the parameters for posting reviews here, especially if they are a negative reviews. G-Man was kind enough to explain why he post so many great reviews of past video. He refuses to post a review if is rank below a 6. I was only wondering whether you other members were under those same guildelines.

Hey, Geno,

Other members do not have to abide by G-Man's review style. They can comment however they wish, and usually do :D I have no problem with that. Obviously, some videos are better than others. It's nice for members to see unbiased customer comments, so that they can decide whether a video is excellent or a dog. That's why this forum is here... for the exchange of ideas and information.

Blue

(P.S. I'm sure you're going to comment on the "Final Contract" pussy shooting once it's posted. I wouldn't expect otherwise, and I'm certainly not expecting a 100% approval rating from you, my friend. Just an honest review will be fine :yes: )

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Am I A Shy Guy Bluestone Or Do I speak Up?

Post by Geno »

A scene where "Milena" (Melody Springs) plays a bad-girl getting a well deserved shot to her pussy, will go a long way with me!

Just like anyone with a particular erotic fetish. So maybe there are some comments about not so great lighting, dialouge, reaction, costumes would have to be pretty bad to outweigh an otherwise positive review. Then again you have a promised reserve in your back-pocket Bluestone. That is your plans for Petra Morgan this Spring, win lose or draw, I hope :cool: Don't give up Bluestone.

I have not seen the upcomming "Final Contract" starring Melody Springs, but eventally I will post a review of it. Right now, DeadSkirts has not permanent pages set up to hold members reviews, except on the message board itself. So at least one review of the clip will be posted there. It may not be the first review of a Bluestone video. I am thinking up putting "Hostile Takeover" Starring Katherine first! Then a day or two after that, we will put up "Final Contract" (Silk Videos, 2009) secondly.

Sincerely Geno aka "Eugene"