Women being murdered and dragged

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

johnadams
What is your main fetish?: My favorite is when a male character kills another female character but the male character drags the body for disposal, and it wouldn't hurt if a shoe came off and had a sole shot.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Uhh to look up American history facts....just kidding but what else would I want to be on this site for? looking up cute pictures of cats? well me signing up is pretty much self explanatory im her for the femme deaths!
Referral: I found it off of cinedeaths.com I also herd about it ffrom other people.

Women being murdered and dragged

Post by johnadams »

Does anyone know of any movie films which involve women being murdered then dragged or carried? Like to either hide the body or take it somewhere else? Also the woman has shoes that shoe skin like heels or sandals? Also a plus, one or both of her shoes fall off? Leave replies I beg of you if you know any films... Some examples are, cannibal man (Carmen) and anguish when the two ladies are dragged into the restroom.

Here's cannibal man

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rigQ083MN6I
johnadams
What is your main fetish?: My favorite is when a male character kills another female character but the male character drags the body for disposal, and it wouldn't hurt if a shoe came off and had a sole shot.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Uhh to look up American history facts....just kidding but what else would I want to be on this site for? looking up cute pictures of cats? well me signing up is pretty much self explanatory im her for the femme deaths!
Referral: I found it off of cinedeaths.com I also herd about it ffrom other people.

Re: Women being murdered and dragged

Post by johnadams »

johnadams

Post by johnadams »

Here's anguish skip to 46:28 for an amazing body drag check it out

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=74SI-fkjZdY
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

"Prizzi's Honor", "Judas Kiss" and the Tales From the Crypt episode "The Assassin".
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Keinerboy

Post by Keinerboy »

Antonio Banderas drags a couple of female agents he has just shot in Assassins.
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

johnadams wrote:Here's anguish skip to 46:28 for an amazing body drag check it out

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=74SI-fkjZdY
And then the running water! EPIC! I thought holy crap she started pissing and she's busted for sure now.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Tina Casciani death scene in Undercovers tv series is the best modern example. Totally gorgeous woman shot down and carried off to get examined.
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (7.1 KiB) Viewed 25941 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (25.79 KiB) Viewed 25941 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (24.36 KiB) Viewed 25941 times
zapped

Post by zapped »

A couple of episodes back, there was a good shoot out scene in a house on FX's "The Bridge". There were two attractive females shot in the scene. One is gunned down on a stairwell (either a realtor or lawyer) and another on the kitchen floor by a stray bullet (dies with her eyes open). At the beginning of the following episode, Lyle Lovett comes upon the bloody scene. He rolls the woman in the kitchen over onto her back. The girl shot on the stairwell is being dragged across the floor by her feet. The woman's cellphone is ringing and Lyle says, "Wait a minute" and takes the cellphone off her dead body to destroy the evidence. He then waves the guy on to get rid of the body. She's seen being dragged across the floor twice with her arms trailing behind her head and she had a decent rack. These scene's were short but enjoyable. The shooting episode was season 2 ep. 9 titled "Rakshasa". The dragging scenes were in season 2 ep. 10 titled "Eidolon"

...There was another episode earlier in the season where a group of teenaged Mexican gangsters are hanging out partying with their girlfriends and they get machined gunned. Most of the shooting is off screen and you only get to see the dead girlfriend as her dead body is used as a shield by the gang leader. Very short scene and I don't remember the name of that episode. No body dragging in that one.
"Just imagine my darling, your youth shall be preserved forever!"
johnadams

Post by johnadams »

zapped wrote:A couple of episodes back, there was a good shoot out scene in a house on FX's "The Bridge". There were two attractive females shot in the scene. One is gunned down on a stairwell (either a realtor or lawyer) and another on the kitchen floor by a stray bullet (dies with her eyes open). At the beginning of the following episode, Lyle Lovett comes upon the bloody scene. He rolls the woman in the kitchen over onto her back. The girl shot on the stairwell is being dragged across the floor by her feet. The woman's cellphone is ringing and Lyle says, "Wait a minute" and takes the cellphone off her dead body to destroy the evidence. He then waves the guy on to get rid of the body. She's seen being dragged across the floor twice with her arms trailing behind her head and she had a decent rack. These scene's were short but enjoyable. The shooting episode was season 2 ep. 9 titled "Rakshasa". The dragging scenes were in season 2 ep. 10 titled "Eidolon"

...There was another episode earlier in the season where a group of teenaged Mexican gangsters are hanging out partying with their girlfriends and they get machined gunned. Most of the shooting is off screen and you only get to see the dead girlfriend as her dead body is used as a shield by the gang leader. Very short scene and I don't remember the name of that episode. No body dragging in that one.
AMAZING CATCH thanks for your contribution!!!
Chicle2020

Post by Chicle2020 »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 am Tina Casciani death scene in Undercovers tv series is the best modern example. Totally gorgeous woman shot down and carried off to get examined.
What destroys me with mainstream TV scenes like these is that they are perfect except for the fact that the body never gets "followed up" on.
After this sequence what??? She is left on the table?
Do the heroes not mourn her?
Does she she get carried away ??

WHAT😟
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Well, if you're into buying custom videos, the one I just had commissioned/wrote has some dead women being dragged.

There is a sample in this preview clip:

The producers are Sexy Latin Amazons, and the name of the video is: "Juana Rubio: Industrial Spy."

Link: https://www.sexylatinamazon.com/index.php

And yes, I am promoting a video that I wrote.
Attachments
sg4.jpg
sg4.jpg (46.3 KiB) Viewed 2026 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Kewpid2
What is your main fetish?: Innocent young women being hunted and picked off one by one, especially using arrows or silenced guns
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post short stories and keep in touch with the community
Referral: Previously a member of FetNoir and did a Google search to try and find out what had become of it

Post by Kewpid2 »

Great stabbing and body drag of a nurse in the TV thriller Chimera (Right at the end of the episode, if the timing on the link doesn't work)

https://youtu.be/3Ufl9EE2KtA?si=y8MuI3Dn2BW1nbwr&t=2864