Hello k4dc !

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Hello k4dc !

Post by Geno »

Hello k4dc,

Hopefully Bluestone won't blow his stack for me making a post trying to reach a member of both fantasy death site. :lol: We all know about his temper. :oops: Quite the ferocious type, if I may say so. :razz: :D

Anyway k4dc can you e-mail me. Also when you sign in on DeadSkirts. Don't forget to INCLUDE the 4 in "k4dc". I forgot to tell you it's back!!!!

Sincerely Geno

videogene@yahoo.com

That is my main YAHOO Account for the record!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Hello k4dc !

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Geno,

That famous temper of mine only applies when there's a long, lovely, slender female neck between my hands and the camera is rolling... like when I strangled a naked Milena this past Monday when she was playing a high-priced call girl and I was playing a contract killer hired by a competitor call girl agency.

Blue
(P.S. No, of course that's not a subtle plug for Bluestone's Silk Videos. I'd never self-promote myself in such a blatant manner, now would I?)
(P.P.S. Hey, K4DC! Hope everything's well with you!!!)

Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com