Will Pirates Kill This Industry???!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Re: Will Pirates Kill This Industry???!!!

Post by Geno »

Chton wrote:Sadly no one else seems to want to join in and I'm tired of dealing with the childish passive aggressive tactics being employed here to try to stir something up
Oh come on. it's way beyond stiring something up now. :roll: We're in the homestretch. There no need for another member to run away. The members don't want to participate in this discussion because it has been planted in the minds of many here, that Bluestone is conducting illegal copyright infringements operations. What are they going to tell them? Refund my membership? No, but some might not renew. I know one member he is not going to get a red cent from. Bluestone is no help because he had decided to step aside and take a severe trashing, as if what was being said here saying was true or a real problem.

What has been said here about the accusations of copyright infringements is not going to help the sales of FemmeFatalities memberships. Most people are honest and that has an effect on their decision of whether or not to join. That's why the argument for copyright violations appears to be stronger. Bluestone has taken a cock-roach on the wall attitude about it without countering it. That's what I mean by educating people about it.

They only thing I can add in defence of a guy, who won't defend his site policies, is that all we have heard here is really just theory about the law. There are laws against stepping on, and spitting on,cracks in the sidewalk,but that does not mean law agencies are going to enforce that law. Now acutally practice of the copyright law, Bluestone can look upon the years of experience G-Man has when he ran Femmegore ,in a simular manner ,without actual physical , legal trouble.

Geno
chton

Post by chton »

Sadly, still just passive aggressive nonsense, oh well I guess it's reasonable to rely on a legal opinion prepared by someone you don't know, for another party, 7+ years ago, in an area of law that changes as rapidly as IP on the internet. I mean since no one has gone after an entirely different party, with an entirely different website it's also reasonable to assume that they never will. I mean housing prices were never going to go down right? A black man was never going to be elected President of the US right?
Although those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it, those who rely too much on it are doomed to get caught when the future presents new challenges.
Once again, I'm not trying to get any policy changes or cause any trouble, unlike others in this thread. I'm simply giving my not so humble opinion and looking to hear from other people. That means new people not the same restated crap trying to egg someone into a debate they have already said their piece in quite elegantly. Sadly there will likely only be more semi literate ravings, oh well that's the internet for you. :shake:
Geno

Post by Geno »

There a lot of predictions out there that I never made, nor every have believed thing would never come true. I'm certainly not putting pressure on Bluestone to change his policies. I am the one that that is saying he can continue his operations. He has my endorsement, even though he does not appreciate it. If I believed he was commiting serious likely to be enforced crimes, I would be pushing and advocating that he change policies. Surely if someone slithers out from behind a boulder around here, and starts telling Bluestone that his mainstream clip copying operations are illegal here, it would follow that they would like to see a policy change. Otherwise why would they say anthing about it. :idea:

Bluestone could fire G-Man on the spot right now, , and then take an oath never to copy another mainstream clip and put in on the web again. Surely there would be at least one member to jump for join here. :idea: It would be a member who like to get things for free. A member who has sources to forest fires of piracy.

I just took down a link to a pirated video on DeadSkirts. Yes it was a custom. It was own by another advertiser (not Bluestone). That particual advertiser feels the same way about the operations over here. That the mainstream copying of clips is illegal. Whether or not anyone is prosecuted civilly for it, he will have no part of this site. :shake:

If if the label of illegality was true, no one can't aruge that a 7 year record of not getting busted, is enough to make just about anyone complacent and not worried about it. That is why he is acting the way his right now. :lol:

Sincerely Geno
chton

Post by chton »

semi literate raver wrote: ...various misspelled and grammatically suspect passive aggressive nonsense...

If if the label of illegality was true, no one can't aruge that a 7 year record of not getting busted, is enough to make just about anyone complacent and not worried about it. That is why he is acting the way his right now. :lol:

Sincerely Geno
:?

Well it seems no one else wants to chime in, since the signal to noise ratio has dropped below the level I feel provides anything useful I will also let this go unless there are any other opinions out there.
Ignorance of the law is no defense, and yet ignorance of the law is quite evident in the ravings I have quoted. I honestly struggle to make out what that last paragraph is trying to say. If it's the same nonsense from before I've already addressed it, if anyone tries to sue you just tell them it's been done for seven years without complaint and thus must be legal, I'm sure they'll apologize and let you go about your business.
I don't go for the passive aggressive bait. I won't be dragged into an argument with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat your with experience.
Geno

Post by Geno »

semi literate raver wrote: ...various misspelled and grammatically suspect passive aggressive nonsense...
.........Sincerely Geno
[/size]

Well , Well, it looks like you lost it chton. You have disqualified yourself Chton. Bluestone left this thread to continue with other matter, hoping you would behave yourself and now you have degenerated into name calling. I could give you what you deserve on this thread, and tell you who's really the low down idiot.

I like to mist-spell words on pourpose because I heared Chton the you get some kind of sick ejacutory pleasure from correcting other members grammer . I hop you undirstand chton. Now this paragraph is something you really get your cock off on :approve:

By the way, tell the idiot in the mirror. No one said ignorance of the law is no excuse.... However I did say, that sucessful avoidance of prosecution does give confindence to continue violations as you can see here, from yourself. Now got look in the mirror to find your idiot. :shake:

Geno

Should we continue or stop Bluestone? No micro-managment right? I will take care of Chton then. :razz:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno,

I don't think, he who shouts at the other the loudest and longest wins the battle. Just a comment, not a micro-management initiative, but perhaps both of you should take a deep breath, step back, and let someone else pick up this debate and bring it back to the initial topic. Otherwise, it should be allowed to die a respectable death.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Ok, then Let it Die. :lol: He are my closing thoughts on the matter....

I was telling Chton that he won the debate, but then disqualified himself when he drop down to the level of calling me a idiot. I glad you have nothing against that kind of name calling. Now are here are some implications for you, since you don't mind and you are "stepping aside", plus, you are not going to micro-manage this board. I am so glad that is the case. :idea:

To use Chton's words....The deed holder is an idoit. The subordiants are bigger idiots. There is currently a supervisor who has no business being on here on this site, because he does NOT have the Fantasy death fetish, but just assumes to laugh in our faces for having such a sick demented fetish as the fantasy killing of womenl. And he thinks he so much better than the rest of us too. One can imply all the insulting names you want toward a member, and long as you don't mention a members specific name. Of course we know that and excellent way to cover up complacency, and selective enforcement of the policies here, at the same time. Just my idiotic opinion. Pay not attention to the man behind the curtain, Bluestone. :clap:

Maybe what Chton should do is go ahead and report this site to the authorities. Dare him too Bluestone. Tell him try and stir up trouble! He is going to find out the the fair use law does apply here and does protect Bluestone. It the only way to keep his month shut. I could have told him, last week I reported this site to the authorities of the big studios many of the clips they own, and they investigated and found this site was not a threat to their productions. End of story. Chton can whine and cry all day about not wanting the idiot/owner to drag him down to his level, but you are not going to be shut down by any studios.

You tell Chton you might be an idiot , but you are not a hypocrite Bluestone. It's not true anyway. Silk Video clips are so short that copying as little as one minute of a silk-video clip is 25-30% of the whole produtions, which would be beyond fair use. Also on DeadSkirts we print of copy a video still or two of Silk Videos on occasion with, or without your permission, because Fair use protects us in that sense, when we give a review to either endorse, or trash, one of your actresses.

Now I am ready to take your advice and let this thread die a peaceful death, I promise not to say no more on the subject Bluestone. Even if Chton comes back, which he won't :clap:

Geno
BrianTK
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Like all kinds of death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Long Time Friend of G-Man
Referral: Founder Member

Post by BrianTK »

Geno wrote:
There is currently a supervisor who has no business being on here on this site, because he does NOT have the Fantasy death fetish, but just assumes to laugh in our faces for having such a sick demented fetish as the fantasy killing of womenl. And he thinks he so much better than the rest of us too.
Geno
Before I type a long-winded response to this, who exactly are you talking about? DarkBob? It's not a secret that I am the moderator formerly known as DarkBob. People that know me know this, and they also know why I changed my name. Now that that's clear, if you have a problem with me just lay out exactly what it is.

-BrianTK
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

im not sure Geno was talking about you Brian. I think he meant someone else.
BrianTK
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Like all kinds of death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Long Time Friend of G-Man
Referral: Founder Member

Post by BrianTK »

I'm pretty sure he is talking about me, but I thought I would get clarification before launching into an obscenity laced tirade. :cool:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Regardless of whom he is talking about, I wouldn't waste my time typing in a response...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I agree. Brian, you are a respected member of this board who has every right to be here, just like everyone else. No hate-filled comments can change that. An obscenity-laced tirade might. Don't let him get under your skin. I.M.H.O., people who have no respect for other people become very transparent very quickly around here :wink:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

tommygun wrote:Regardless of whom he is talking about, I wouldn't waste my time typing in a response...
That is a clever thought.
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I must admit that I like being able to get something for free, especially in this economy and how it has impacted me. But I also believe more strongly in someone's right to make a living, to be free of restraint of trade. Good folk like Paul, Blue, PKF and others train hard and strive to improve their trade not just to make a living, but also for passion and accomplishment.

If their economic needs aren't met due to piracy, then the quality and drive suffer as a consequence. If the producers want to put their work on YouTube or another similar site to promote awareness of their work, then that's their choice.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

I have a little different view about all this

First, Any product produced by someone and currently offered for sale that is then offered up for free by someone else is wrong and should be punished.

But
If a producer is no longer offering a video (or photo set, or collections of songs, etc) for sale for whatever reason, and someone offers it "for free" ( NO PROFIT - NO MONEY) then I tend to look the other way. Examples - there were a bunch of companies who disappeared due to the 2257 records keeping requirements, or who just went away in our recent past. their vids and pics are no longer available for purchase.

So, if someone offered a photo set of say Petra, shot by the ABC company who now is no longer in business on the net, I would have no problem with that. ( giving it away for free ) But if that same person also offered a photo set of Petra from Annabeles, that would be available from their site, that would be piracy. ( even if they were giving it away for free)

Where I see a real problem is those that take some one's hard work and offer it up on one of those sites where the poster gets money depending on how many clicks the site gets on the material. I see photo sets that were offered on paysites or token galleries reposted at these places (often at lower res.) with a day of the producer offering them.

another example

There have been a couple of guys scanning old bondage magazines from the 50's to the 80's
and offering them for free in a couple of groups at Yahoo and Google. One guy is doing excellent work scanning and cleaning up old magazine pics, offering all available information on the model, photographer etc. I get his posts in my mail box at say 1 pm. I then go to one of those pay for click sites, and see the works reposted there by 2 pm
(and I did e-mail the original scanner, he was not posting anywhere else )

The other problem , altho much smaller, is the guy who opens his own pay site, and fills it with others works, cropping out Id's and changing file names, then claiming the content is his.
I actually had to pay a lawyer to prove I was the artist to an ISP before they shut down the offender. He claimed I gave the pics to him ( everything I had posted at my Yahoo group, he had copied, cropped and reposted in his pay site - even told his ISP at first he had paid me to draw them for him)

In the long run I think pirates will be here as long as we post our original works.
We must do what we can to protect our copyrights, but there is only so much time in the day.

NP
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...