Suzi Shoot Next Week

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Suzi Shoot Next Week

Post by Bluestone »

Hey people!

As many of you know, I will be filming with Suzi next week. So, I won't be around to answer questions and contribute to the threads as much as usual. Please don't take my silence as anything other than that my concentration is fixed upon a certain stacked blonde with a killer death stare :yes:

The second camera will be manned by non other than Miss Jacquelyn Velvets as she picks up some tips from yours truly for her own chloro site. She will be in front of the camera too, but she's really excited about working with me on this 4 1/2 day project!

Add Meredith and Kerie to the mix, and you've gotta love what we'll be producing for you guys this time around :wink:

We should be able to film about 20 videos, half shootings/stabbings and half asphixia. I'll get you some promos the week after next.

Be good!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Re: Suzi Shoot Next Week

Post by Tkiller »

Very sorry Blue... I have just been way too busy around here to write up a script for a custom. I have several ideas and also have a hard time deciding which to spend the money on. I don't know how quickly you could turn something out from a story line and descriptions, if I can whip something up last minute. If not, I will start thinking seriously to get one done in the next few months. I want to send you a sort of storyboard with the script with drawings of poses and how I envision the scenes. That is the time consuming part. If I miss Suzi... perhaps, Petra??
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi TK,

Don't worry about it this time. Petra is coming soon, so you can send me your storyboard for her :D

I've just finalized the last of the Suzi scripts. So, it's too late to add any more scripts. We have some great scenarios though.

Now, to pull all of the props together. Let's see, mace, freezing compound for Suzi's neck, arrow in chest, machine gun blasts (3), Oh bother! A prop boy's work is never done...

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
The description sounds very mouth watering, especially the arrow in the chest.
I can hardly wait. shame on you for making us drool.
gold

Post by gold »

Hows the shoot going you lucky guy ..Any hints the cast and time frame sounds like a lot of pleasurable editing ..glad you got series planned and upcomming with your talented models...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Guys,

Shoot's going great. Already have shot 15 videos! Kerie and Suzi are scheduled for tomorrow. Meredith played Wonderbabe today. She makes an awesome Wonderbabe in her Wonder Woman costume... which now has 9 bullet holes in it :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Saw the Meredeth promo and also looking forward to the new shoots and the scenarios .Sounds like a full editing job for awhile. Puting them up on PVV or series is not a bad idea if you have the capabilities G Any Petra sightings?
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Are you going to post some pictures from the videos soon? We need some teasers !!!!! Anxious to see what you've done.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi,

I've already posted one photo on the "Are there Superheroine Fans here???" thread. I will post others, but first I've got to get some customs edited :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com