Why do we post????

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Why do we post????

Post by Bluestone »

While I'm away playing with Suzi for a week, I thought I'd pop in and start what I hope will be a constructive topic here. I don't mean it to be divisive, but free speech does continue to thrive here, so the topic may take on a life of its own. So here goes...

A member mentioned that some active boards in this, and I'm sure other, genres take on a life of their own, because the members and the content fuels them. So, my question is, what inspires you to contribute to a board such as FF or any of the other similar necro boards? I'm sure it's different for everyone, but most of us, me included, lurked on boards for weeks, months, perhaps years, without posting once. The reason was probably to maintain the anonymity that the Internet provides, i.e. we can read posts, and never have to contribute.

Something though triggers posters to post. What is it for you? Is it to share with likeminded individuals... to tap the knowledge of the learned members on the board... to discuss and share experiences? I can't remember exactly my first post, but I do remember when Geno was still a member of Femmegore that he once said that Petra was not very attractive. That certainly inspired me to start posting :lol:

What about you????

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Triple Nickle

Re: Why do we post????

Post by Triple Nickle »

Fair question. The reason why I even come here and post is because this place seems to have the best atmosphere. Since I have always been into this fetish since I can remember, this place seems to give and reflect the same attitudes I have for female death scenes without being judgmental or acidic to its own members. Yes I also visit the very few other forums, but I choose to only post here and not having to worry about disobeying someone's zillion rules, or get treated to a public hanging for making a mistake.
So as long as Bluestone and G Man keep this place a pleasant place to come to, I will keep posting. Simple as that.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Blue,
Like most people and yourself, I surfed the various message sites. Some sites I am still
surfing At first I was intimidated by the knowledge of some of the posters on these
boards. You know, I felt like I would come across like an idiot, and maybe I do, but
after observing this board for a while (I forget how long), I realized I was feeling more
comfortable here than at the other boards. It is hard to describe, but there was an
easy flow to the posts on this board. Noone was out to kill somebody or to be
obnoxious.

Then, one day, an opinion was posted and I decided to give my opinion. I kept waiting for someone to say,"Who is that idiot?" Thank God that didn't come to pass. Other posters may have thought, but they did't print it. I'm sorry that I don't remember the exact situation which caused me to be so brazen, but I am sure it was probably similarto Blues experience concerning Petra.

This is a little off the topic, but I might add that I have learned quite a bit about the
death fetish community and its inner workings both by surfing and posting these message boards.
The Stalker

Post by The Stalker »

Hi Blue,

I post because i like sharing things (videos,photos,fantasies) with other people who have the same interest as me. The trick is finding something that hasn't already been posted before, and since we're all looking for the same material, it doesn't happen very often.

As for most of the people who read these boards being lurkers, i don't really have a problem with that. When i post something, a response is always very nice, but never expected. It took me a very long time to get up the courage to start posting, as i'm sure it happens with everyone. Now i can't imagine what it would be like to read a board and never post anything.

On a final note, let me just say that i find the people on this board to be very friendly and civil to one another, and i hope it stays that way, because the one thing i can't stand is a board with lots of conflict and flame wars.....who needs that?
Nothing feels better than a soft female neck in your hands!
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I originally posted to share pics and vidcaps, which then became scene info and eventually clips. I respect people's choice to lurk and observe, but I like to get in the mix and share things with folks who have similar interests...I have made friends, people have helped me and I met a beautiful lady I love dearly by posting on these forums! What more can you ask for!

O
JoJo

Post by JoJo »

I agree with most of the comments above, it's friendly place to share my thoughts on the female death scene thing without getting a rock thrown at you.

Post by 007 »

Ditto on most of the reasons above why I post here. I also followed G-Man from Femmegore because I like the company he keeps :approve: Bluestone and all those beautiful women to kill. :twisted:
I like my women shot, not stabbed!
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

I'm not sure but I DO know that several artists and storywriters have left this genre because of lack of response. Someone spends hours creating 3D art or a drawing or a story or posts a number of videos and gets NO response - it's not likely he's gonna stick around for more of that! I ESPECIALLY see it in death fetish - I think less people want to REALLY interact and feel part of a fetish they may feel ashamed of. Maybe they're afraid their post will be tracked back to them and it'll be used against them. I don't know but... PLEASE leave comments - it REALLY makes a difference!
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
Night Owl

Post by Night Owl »

Reading some of the replies :roll:
I do not know are you asking why does one post at all or why does one post here?
I only post if I have some 2 cents to give and I do not mind posting here or anywhere else.
Looking at most of the threads here I see lots and lots of hits but only a fair amount of replies. Which can only mean at this time this forum has an awful lot of lurkers who for what ever reason rather lurk then reply. Maybe they're the silent majority :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Night Owl wrote:Reading some of the replies :roll:
I do not know are you asking why does one post at all or why does one post here?

Hi Night Owl,

The question was a general one. Why do people post, or not post, on this or any other forum? I agree with you that with over 1,300 registered members, we only see a small minority actually posting here, despite the anonymity that this board permits. There obviously has to be some comfort level before people will start posting, especially about this topic. Templar is probably right that many people are ashamed of this fetish. There is no need to feel ashamed here though. This is one of the few places where those with the fetish can interact with other like-minded individuals. I just don't understand why more members don't feel comfortable enough to post on this board or others.

Well, here is a thought. Wouldn't it be cool if someone who has never posted on this board before decided to post here on this thread. Let's see, we only need one out of 1,000 to step forward and be heard. That would indeed be nice to see :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tony T

Post by Tony T »

Well I am not ashamed, I admit I dig this stuff. :yes: It feels good I am not the only one with this fantasy and it reinforces my feelings I do not need to beat myself up for having this fetish. Talking about beating up, this forum also seems to be run by two benevolent folks (Bluestone and the G guy) who seem to foster a good atmosphere here and truly make me feel welcomed which makes me feel at ease in making a post. INSTEAD of a place that is run by a little Hitler who verbally abouse, belittle, slander, or try to humiliate their guests with public hanging type of posts (member so and so has been suspended for breaking one of my rinky-dink rules) For the life of me I then do not understand when this fetish has to begin with having somewhat timid folks who for good reason hide their (this) fetish would want to then be further be in fear of being imtimidated joining a forum run by maniacal tyrant. :?
So that's why I post here, I FEEL WELCOMED AND AT EASE. :D
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Sometimes I just have to surface from deep-lurk status and needle a pompous buffoon. The urge to poke at an over-filled gasbag becomes overwhelming and I need a good laugh. I set a flaming-shitbag on their doorstep and they can't help but stomp on it and then fall ass-over-teakettle insisting that they don't have crap on their foot! I should be ashamed of myself for starting a battle of wits with an unarmed person, but I simply need a giggle now and then...........................elsullo :twisted:
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

I don't have much time to post because I'm too busy killin' the ladies (thats a joke folks!)
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

For me, it was because there was an opportunity to share my opinions. :D After seeing a topic that interested me, I believe on the preferred method of killing for a victim in a video clip, I started to share my opinions. :D What was encouraging was that the forum had polls in them too. :D
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

I have to agree with Tony T in respect to I started posting to find out how other people related to my specific fetish interests and doing so made me feel more at ease about my "strange" fetish that I did not fully understand until finding forums years ago that thankfully made me aware that there were a LOT of weirdos just like me out there and that knowledge continues to make me feel better.

I also feel that constructive comments on forums like this help make producers better by the knowledge that there work is either appreciated a lot or in many cases not liked so well. By sharing honest criticism I hope to help producers put out a better product.