Why do we post????

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

astrokill

Re: Why do we post????

Post by astrokill »

julieharvey wrote:I post because I am so relieved to find all these nice people who share my fantasy. I want to be a part of this community. I want to belong because for so long I felt alone with my imagination.

Love
Julie
Welcome to the group! :D It's definitely nice to find others like yourself, and best of all, you can communicate with them and post your ideas. Keep on posting! :D
julieharvey

Post by julieharvey »

Kevin, I do feel honored.

Love
Julie

PS I meant to quote but got it wrong, the story of my life!
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

I first discovered my "abnormality" at a young age, circa 10 years old. To this day I do not understand it on any higher level than anyone here has stated and that's just fine with me. I don't especially like a lot of medical and social jargon to clutter up something simple. I fantasize about women suffering and dying. unquote. I accept and embrace that now. But at ten years old through my teenage years it was very frightening. It was NOT something I could talk about to anyone until much later in my life. And that was akin to wandering around a dark room and never being able to find the door to let me out. I felt many of the same emotions and had many of the same reactions of other people who share the same general fantasy. I felt shame, fear, anger. I didn't understand and didn't know how to express myself. I firmly thought there was something wrong with me. Eventually I found outlets in art and later writing that poured my creativity into. Problem still being I couldn't share this with anyone because for all intents and purposes I was still all alone on the planet. Then the internet came along (blessed invetion that) and I discovered... actually I think it was your original site G-Man O.o And I discovered that I am NOT alone. I am NOT a freak. I found an outlet. I found a community (I never would have thought that there would be any women in this community until I started looking on the messageboards) of people like me. Not all sharing the utter specifics of my fetish (I do not like decapitations, I find them creepy) but close enough for govenrment work eh? I can't imagine what it would be like to not have my fellow compatriots here and elsewhere. It's simply the feeling of not being alone anymore, each post I make, each story I share, every reply "yeah I know what you're saying!" is great