What is a 1 week "Suzi Shoot?"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

What is a 1 week "Suzi Shoot?"

Post by Geno »

Bluestone recently said he was going to have leave for about one week to have a video shoot with Suzi Leigh. How does that set up work. I though Suzi L. would fly into his town and a nearby motel and stay there. Then durring the day time they would meet for a few hours at the shooting location, (motel, office, studio, outdoor location, or so on) Then at the end of the day, he would return home? Apparently Bluestone leaves his home durring this time period and does not return. Do anyone know for sure?

Geno
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: What is a 1 week "Suzi Shoot?"

Post by elsullo »

I'm sure he is simply running and hiding, desperately trying to evade the excruciating pressure of your penetrating questions about free speech and civility! The burning radiance of your magnificent opinions must have driven him to seek shelter in a closed studio with several beautiful women and few articles of clothing. I'm sure he is deluding himself into believing that he has something other to do than fill the universe with words........................elsullo :mad:
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

maybe he spends the entire week with Suzy in a motel...

... now wouldnt that be a kickass job?
Geno

Post by Geno »

Bluestone says still has to pay her expenses. She arrives at the airport where she will either have him pick her up, or she will have to get a taxi cab (paid for). Then she gets need a motel stay, and that requires meals. Then in addtion to that, she has to get her production fees too. In order for Bluestone to cover some, or all of his fees, you can expect a custom production to be in the neighborhood of 800 U.S. Dollars.

You see, my question is, why does he have to be out of town, away from his home? They only legitimate reason I can think of is.. distance. When I have photographed pro and semi-pro female models here in Hollywood I do pay a gasoline fee and meals. However, I was able to return home each day after the productions.

Suzi Leigh will be getting a couple of bullets in her,
just off from her pussy
during one of Bluestone's current upcomming
shoots in "Widowmaker" (Bluestone, 2009).

I am really looking forward the above upcomming shoot the most. :idea: Our all American White girl, Suzi Leigh. :idea: :approve:

Geno
:eek:

P.S. Shootingmad: Heeeeeey wait a minute, :arrow: you might have something there. You may have figured it out. Bluestone's leaving home for a week might not have anything to do with distance. That motel could be right down the street from his house for all we know. I think I figured it out,.. Suzi has her plane ticket paid for, her meals are payed for, her transportation is paid or provide for. So what is she missing after the video shoots, during the overnight stays? I'll tell you....companionship! That's what she is missing and he is providing for her! You may have solved the answer to the question. :clap:
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Gawd, Geno, you are so pathetically transparent in your inquiries as to why Bluestone might not be continually present to answer to your every whim! Clearly Bluestone had a hard time leasing a cave deep enough to "flee" from you! Fortunately he was smart enough to bring a self-propelled recreation and food source with him for the duration---him no fool! Some people actually do have more to do with their time than await the next garbled Geno manifesto. I'm just here for the laughs.......................elsullo :idea:
Geno

Fringe Benefits working closely with pretty women!

Post by Geno »

Well, all I know, it that Bluestone has got a tough job ahead of him this week. :razz: Paying all those expenses, and then having to cater to Suzi Leigh along with 3 other fetish actresses, on top of that. It must be a real torture. I doubt if Bluestone has the staying power.
Bluestone wrote:As many of you know, I will be filming with Suzi next week. So, I won't be around to answer questions and contribute to the threads as much as usual. Please don't take my silence as anything other than that my concentration is fixed upon a certain stacked blonde with a killer death stare .......Miss Jacquelyn Velvets..... She will be in front of the camera too, .......Add Meredith and Kerie to the mix, and you've gotta love what we'll be producing for you guys this time around.
For the record, Bluestone can still be reached by cell phone and and e-mail. In the case of e-mail he has promised to answer and check it nightly for the rest of you...but I wouldn't think of distrubing his concentration on this job, with all those actresses around him.

Geno :razz:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Geno and Fellow FF Members,

Fair questions. I start shooting at 10 am. I finished shooting tonight at 10:30 pm. I'm now home and getting ready to go to bed with my wife... not with the lovely Suzi. Sorry to burst your fantasy. I liked the thought a lot, but it ain't true. Suzi trusts me like a father. I'd never take advantage of her. I respect her much too much to actually treat her as just a hot body. She's a very together lady, who just happens to be hot :wink: We all work very hard to film these videos for you guys. I simply have to rest up for tomorrow's 10 to 10 shoot. That's why I can't come out and play with you as much this week :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 am

Hi Blue and company,

I just can't pass up this golden opportunity. I really sympathize with your situation.
There you are stuck long hours with likes of Suzi, Keri and other assorted beautiful women. In the meantime, we who are more fortunate (right), are home watching TV and trying to recover our sanity because we had to deal with our ugly, double chinned bosses. Ever since you started the Suzi shoot, I noticed that my skin has taken on a strange green tinge. I explained my condition to my doctor, and even told him about your situation. He claims that my color will return to normal at just about the time your shoot ends. I find that very strange. In the meantime, does anybody know what colors go good with green?

On a more serious note, I know that the recent flareup with Geno has left all of us
with a lot of hard feelings. We pride ourselves, on this board as being able to speak
our mind and be tolerant. If we claim this, we must lead by example. THis is only a
suggestion, but maybe we ought to, at this time, step back and chill out.

The choice of where we go and what we do is ours.I remember a quote from an
old movie called, "Inherit the Wind". The quote always stuck with me and goes,
"He who troubles his house, shall inherit the wind". Are we a death fetish message
board (yeah) or do we inherit the wind? While Blue is busy making our favourite videos,
let's behave and police ourselves.You may disagree with me, but think about it.
Oops, I have to go, the drugstore is delivering another skin dye.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Oops, sorry guys, my computer went awry and I tried to delete the poor copies of my post.
Maybe Blue can do it from his end.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Kevin67,

Duplicate posts deleted as per your request.

I totally agree with you. Time to chill. We've certainly tested the free speech aspect of this board and proven that all opinions are allowed here, and we have to moderate that with the use of the utmost civility and respect both by the poster and those who respond to the post. Tempers ran high for a while, things got tense, but that happens in heated discussions. As long as we hold no grudges, we can all get along just fine. I'm confident of this.

By the way, the best cure for your skin condition is to watch the upcoming Bluestone videos as they are released. It'll almost be just like being there :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com