Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Petra Editing Requests!

Post by Bluestone »

"The Iceman Attacketh" is now available at our store here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1314

Blue

Iceman-PromoLogo.jpg
Iceman-PromoLogo.jpg (112.46 KiB) Viewed 7295 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

After 44 pages and many announcements of the latest Petra releases... we are sad to announce that this thread will soon reach an end with the release of the LAST PETRA VIDEO! That's not the title, but only one Petra movie remains unreleased. Like the last few Petra releases, the video to be released this Friday was shot 5 years ago in 2015, and features Petra as well as Jessica, who was once described by Bluestone fans as Bluestone's Petra, since she was a hot blonde with a sexy accent, before Petra herself joined the Bluestone production company. Petra and Jessica star in "Copycat Killer", in which both are asphyxiated with zip ties!
Copycat-PromoLogo.jpg
Copycat-PromoLogo.jpg (119.57 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
Don't miss this final appearance of who I personally feel is the hottest babe on this planet...
Pet1.jpg
Pet1.jpg (31.19 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
At least Petra left lots of sexy Bluestone videos for us all to watch over, and over, and over again!

Let's lift a glass to our voluptuous blonde goddess and wish her all the best in retirement! She survived the best that we could throw at her, and did it with unmatched eroticism! :approve: :excited: :love: :clap:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

It's Released! The Last Petra Video... "Copycat Killer"!

Don't miss watching both the ever sexy Petra and the ever lovely Jessica asphyxiated to death!
Copycat-PromoLogo.jpg
Copycat-PromoLogo.jpg (119.57 KiB) Viewed 6898 times
StandardProductBoxSNB506.jpg
StandardProductBoxSNB506.jpg (70.32 KiB) Viewed 6898 times
Available here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1321

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hold on! Just a thought.

With no more "Silk 'N Blood" material to edit, I decided to spend some time re-editing some older Petra material for my own private viewing pleasure. Why re-edit? Well, firstly, I wanted to up the quality of the video resolution, but I also put my mind to how I could improve my favourite Petra videos. I was able to determine that sometimes less is more. Sure, the videos that I selected had loads of sexy Petra footage, but I thought the pace could be improved through editing techniques, making for shorter but more brutal strangulations. When I say shorter, I do not mean short like the quick Hollywood strangles. I mean shortening a 5 minute strangle to 3 minutes. Yes, I know it takes a minute to actually strangle someone, but we here at FF prefer a little more time with our beautiful victims.

So, the thought occurred to me that other Petra fans may want to see these re-edited Director's Cut versions. Do you? If so, post here, or send me a p.m. or email.

I have created 3 so far. The first is "Spy Game" where Petra, playing a sexy spy, is attacked in her apartment and garrotted to death by an enemy spy.

Here is a still from the original version...
vlcsnap-2020-12-27-20h30m57s153.png
vlcsnap-2020-12-27-20h30m57s153.png (395.54 KiB) Viewed 6529 times
Here is the same still from the Director's Cut version...
vlcsnap-2020-12-27-20h29m47s872.png
vlcsnap-2020-12-27-20h29m47s872.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 6529 times

The original video was 9:13 minutes running time and 129 MB in size.
The Director's Cut is 5:50 minutes running time and 610 MB in size.

Let me know if there is interest out there for these specially edited Petra videos!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
killercom

Post by killercom »

Hello! About ideas and scenarios. It is a pity that Petra is out of the yoke. But, like Louise is also without complexes and beautiful. maybe then shoot such a story with her?
Idea: Louise meets a guy at a bar and takes him to her house. there he is surprised to see the attributes of black magic everywhere. Meanwhile Louise strips naked and suddenly ... tells the guest that she is a succubus witch and will now suck the life out of him. The guy replies that he is a bandit. Pulls out a pistol and release 3 bullets into each witch's sisk. Blood gushes from her wounds. But she only pushes her breasts under the shots and although it hurts, she moans, but then grins, and says that the bullets will not kill her.
But then the guy suddenly says that from the very beginning he knew who Louise was, and he was a hunter of evil spirits. he takes out a large knife in the shape of a cross, and takes it first into the right nipple of the witch, and then into the left. it is clear that now she is really in great pain, she wriggles, blood spurts from her wounds. But she shouts: "I am still alive! I am not capable of anything else? Come on, try to kill me!"
And then the witch hunter plunges a dagger into Louise's pussy. And so several times! Blood gushes from the wound, the witch wriggles and groans, and then dies.
The hunter takes out the bloody knife from the pussy and leaves. The curtain!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

killercom wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:14 pm Hello! About ideas and scenarios...
A very complex scenario, and one that would cost a fortune to film. Perhaps another producer will consider this as a custom, but we won't be producing it.

This thread is on Petra only, and I am really enjoying myself re-editing some good Petra videos into great videos. Guess I'll just be enjoying them myself though, since only this off topic post has been received on the subject of "Petra's Director's Cut" videos.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Kafunanapa3
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join a community that I can be apart of.
Referral: Search Engine

Post by Kafunanapa3 »

Hi Blue,

It's such a shame to that we'll be getting no new Petra content. She was the first actress in this scene that I actively followed. I know she's been retired a while now, I hope she's enjoying whatever she's decided to fill her days with.

As for Director's Cuts, I'm more of a shooting fan and prefer the longer side of such videos.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a happy New Year!

Kafunanapa3
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Kafunanapa3 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:11 am Hi Blue,

It's such a shame to that we'll be getting no new Petra content. She was the first actress in this scene that I actively followed. I know she's been retired a while now, I hope she's enjoying whatever she's decided to fill her days with.

As for Director's Cuts, I'm more of a shooting fan and prefer the longer side of such videos.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a happy New Year!

Kafunanapa3
Thanks for your feedback, Kafunanapa3. Yes, I know that shooting and stabbings fans would not be interested in the shorter, faster paced Petra strangle videos, but we all do miss Petra. She is having no trouble filling her days in retirement, because she has a full and exciting life with her young family. I do miss her though. She had such an incredible presence to her! That's why I've been enjoying trolling through the Petra tapes more than any of my other 420 DV tapes of my death fetish shoots.

Any Petra strangle fans out there? I've decided to test the waters with a Director's Cut version of "Spy Game". Since I released my New Year's release of "The Untold Story" early, I figured that this would be a good way to fill that gap between it and our next Bluestone release.
SpyGame-PromoLogo.jpg
SpyGame-PromoLogo.jpg (54.02 KiB) Viewed 6310 times
The original was 129 MB and 9:13 running time!
The Director's cut is 610 MB and 5:50 running time concentrating on a more intense strangle!
The Director's cut will be sold for the same price as the original... $13.60
I'll try to get it up by Friday... and then it will be able to get you up too! ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Petra's re-edit of "Spy Game" has been released, and we have added a bonus of the original video in this package!

So, if you haven't seen the original, you get 2-for-1! If you have seen the original and you want to see a faster-paced strangle, this one's for you!

Purchase Links:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1328
and for Bitcoin users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/directors ... ctors-cut/
SpyGameDirectorsCut-PromoLogo.jpg
SpyGameDirectorsCut-PromoLogo.jpg (264.99 KiB) Viewed 6204 times
Happy New Year!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com