Interesting Pose

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Interesting Pose

Post by Max5s »

I like the way this one ended up.

Last edited by Max5s on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Re: Interesting Pose

Post by Egeek »

ya that is a pose you usually dont see but is nice to new poses. :lol2: plus you can see her foot and painted toe nails a little too and death stare. three little details liked.
mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.
Referral: I have purchased bluestone videos before and a link led me here.

Post by mobious1091 »

I quite like this pose. Something about her face being pushed towards her breasts is sexy, and her body looking a bit haphazard in the way it's come to rest is interesting as well. :approve:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Here is a peek at how she ended up like that.
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

So where do we find that video in its entirety?

T.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

It’s from a video called “Just a Love Nest” from White Wolf Publications. It will be released soon and available (probably later this week) at Nicheclips in n the SophiesFantasyArt store.