Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Juicy Jessica

Re: Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

Post by Juicy Jessica »

gold wrote:Jessica without a doubt your contibutions in the beginning insure you a place in the Blue hall of fame.Thankyou for your performances and having the perserverence to give your best throughout the years. You really have stage presence and besides that your beautiful.. Enough said...G Looking forward to your series,any tidbits?
Hi Gold!

Thank you for your compliments! There will be another new series too. I'll play a vampire... :) Don't miss it!

XOXO

Jessica
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gang,

Velvet has agreed to field fan mail too! So, feel free to post your questions and comments for her. Velvet did a great job recently on "Designing Women" and is really cooking in her Phoenix mini-series. She's a very special lady, and far more beautiful and talented than most people give her credit for. She is much more than Suzi's sidekick :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Velvet,

Hi, I was wondering of all the roles you have played, which one is the most memorable to you? And why was it memorable? :D

Sincerely yours.

AstroKill
Jacquelyn Velvets

Post by Jacquelyn Velvets »

Max5s posted the following some time ago on my VelvetFantasies thread:
Max5s wrote:Jacquelyn,

You certainly have a nice crew and some great sites to work from. Could you share a bit more about yourself, how you got into this business and what you think about the snuff/necro/chloro/sleepy fantasy business? You seem to focus on the sexy rather than the sexual (which I like), but do you see yourself using more nudity in your shoots or doing more in the snuff genra???????

Max
Hi Max,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner on this reply! The sleepy fetish world has certainly kept me busy!

To answer your question on how I got started in this business, well, the snuff/necrogenre I was introduced into by one of Bluestone's top actresses and my good friend, Suzi. Those were some of my first opportunities for doing fetish on film, and have allowed my acting ability to flourish. I can't be entirely sure, but I think I've been shooting with Bluestone for maybe 3 years now!!!Other than the necro fetish, I've always had an interest in fetishes in general. I love performing something so particular and different,and striving to be the best I can at that very thing. With the sleepy fetish movies, I was lucky enough to meet by chance some of the best producers in the business here in New York, and to this day they are still very good friends of mine. They have really showed me the ropes of the fetish, and over the course of a year I really became passionate about my sleepy movies and the fetish after hearing all the amazing feedback from the sleepy community.

I highly enjoy doing snuff movies as well, and will continue to do so as long as I'm able to or in demand!One of the aspects of fetishes that is most appealing to me is that one does not have to be naked, or outwardly sexual to fulfill the need of the fetish. I have never done any nude work, and have not found a need to put it in my movies either. I really think that nudity can sometimes take away from what the actual fetish is, and just make it into something else. Besides, it's nice to leave a little something to the imagination, no?

Thanks Max for your letter!

Jacquelyn
http://www.velvetsfantasies.com
http://www.VelvetsFantasies.com ~ My Sleepy Fetish Knockout And Carry Website

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=37 ~Niche Clips Store
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Jacquelyn Velvets wrote: I really think that nudity can sometimes take away from what the actual fetish is, and just make it into something else. Besides, it's nice to leave a little something to the imagination, no?
Exactly. I think some of the fetish comes simply from imagination from movies and fantasies in real life. People do not wander about naked in real life--which is probably a good thing for many of us :wink:--and the idea of women running about with weapons is odd enough!
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Hi Suzi, Kerie and Velvet!
I really love your videos and I must say that your acting abilities are still improving in an impressive way! Wonderful girls and wonderful actresses! :approve:
I would like to know your opinion about the perfect outfit/look for a Bluestone video: personally, I don't like all those scenarios where the girls are shooted (or strangled, or...) totally naked, they are all similar and, in the end, pretty boring. :cry:
The necro fetish can be combined with other fetishes: for example, I LOVE the silk/satin blouse outfit (and I'm sure that I'm not alone here) and I think that it's perfect in a Bluestone video. A girl shooted in the chest (or in the stomach) wearing a silk blouse is an absolute dream, VERY sexy! :twisted: Do you agree? Is it indifferent for you wearing a silk blouse instead of a cotton shirt or a bikini? Or do you feel different sensations as actresses (or women)?
For Suzi: the beautiful green silk blouse that you wear in the "Head or Heart" and "decisions" videos is yours? Has it survived to the Bluestone treatment? Any chance to see it again? :yes:
Thanks again, girls, for your wonderful work: I'm waiting for your next videos!
Cheers

Dirtyharry
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Hi Velvet,

This is TenderFlesh writing to say how much I enjoy your acting and you really have been doing some great stuff of late. You get so intense in some scenes it looks as though your neck veins and tendons are about to burst, very realistic indeed. Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to watching your scenes. A question I have is what is the significance of the tattoo on your left leg?

TF
Juicy Jessica

Post by Juicy Jessica »

Hey Guys!

Who wants to have my autographed picture??

If there's interest, Blue could arrange something.

XOXO

Jessica
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Juicy Jessica wrote:Hey Guys!

Who wants to have my autographed picture??

If there's interest, Blue could arrange something.

XOXO

Jessica
I'm interested. :D Anyone else? :D