Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

Post by Bluestone »

This is a new feature as suggested by member Kevin67. So, throw the rotten cherry tomatoes in his direction, if you don't like it. If you like the idea, I will graciously accept praise :lol:

I have contacted Meredith, and she will accept and answer fan mail on this thread. If there is sufficient interest, I will ask other Bluestone actresses if they want to become involved with this fan mail thread.

So, if there are any questions or comments that you wish to direct to Meredith, post away!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Re: Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

Post by Max5s »

Dear Meredith,

I know it's not much of a compliment to say you're better looking than Blue, but I just had to throw that in for Blue's sake. :idea:

Seriously though, I really enjoyed your performance in the video, "Gun Play". The fun turned deadly serious was very enjoyable to watch, and ever since, I've looked forward to each new video you've appeared in. I hope you enjoy acting in this type of film as much as I (or we) enjoy watching you.

Max

PS (I think you are very pretty, BTW)
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Blue,

Ouch, I see you got back at me for increasing your work load. All I can say is that
nobody here seems to get things right. I said UNRIPPENED CHERRY TOMATOES not
rotten ones. What am I going to do with all that fresh lettuce I bought. If I was younger,
and just married I could make some honeymoon sandwiches ,that is lettuce alone. That
joke is as old as I am. Naw, anyone care to buy three crates of lettuce.

If I can find my computer, I think I will write to Meredith, maybe she will show some
sympathy. Stay well.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Meredith,

I am pleased to have this opportunity to converse with you, and as a way of introducing
myself, I will say I am a retired high school science teacher. That is about as much
as I am going to say about myself at this time, because If I continue on you may be 65 before you finish reading this email.

I do write or suggest customs and when Petra returns you are slated to appear with
her in my first written script. I think you are a beautiful young lady and a talened actress
and I know you will do a good job on mine as well as oher scenarios.

Which brings me to some questions I always wanted to ask the Bluestone models.
Since I do write some scenarios which do you prefer to be:
a) The innocent victim.
b) The bad girl (yeah) who makes other models or males the victim.

What do you enjoy the most about working with Bluestone video? The least?

I have other necro related questions but let's start small.

Sincerely Kevin 67

P.S. Thank you for being a good sport and giving us the opportunity to talk to you.
Marvelous Meredith

Post by Marvelous Meredith »

Max5s wrote:Dear Meredith,

I know it's not much of a compliment to say you're better looking than Blue, but I just had to throw that in for Blue's sake. :idea:

Seriously though, I really enjoyed your performance in the video, "Gun Play". The fun turned deadly serious was very enjoyable to watch, and ever since, I've looked forward to each new video you've appeared in. I hope you enjoy acting in this type of film as much as I (or we) enjoy watching you.

Max

PS (I think you are very pretty, BTW)
Thanks Max,

I really enjoy working with Blue in these movies. I think that they are so fun and I love to dress up and get bloody.

What type of scene would you like to see me act out?

Thanks for watching me have fun!

Meredith
Marvelous Meredith

kevin67 wrote:Hi Meredith,

I am pleased to have this opportunity to converse with you, and as a way of introducing
myself, I will say I am a retired high school science teacher. That is about as much
as I am going to say about myself at this time, because If I continue on you may be 65 before you finish reading this email.

I do write or suggest customs and when Petra returns you are slated to appear with
her in my first written script. I think you are a beautiful young lady and a talened actress
and I know you will do a good job on mine as well as oher scenarios.

Which brings me to some questions I always wanted to ask the Bluestone models.
Since I do write some scenarios which do you prefer to be:
a) The innocent victim.
b) The bad girl (yeah) who makes other models or males the victim.

What do you enjoy the most about working with Bluestone video? The least?

I have other necro related questions but let's start small.

Sincerely Kevin 67

P.S. Thank you for being a good sport and giving us the opportunity to talk to you.
Thanks for the Fan mail Kevin!

I am looking forward to killing petra when she comes back this summer, I had such a great time, but working for the company I find its always fun and new, and Im starting to feel alot more comfortable acting and trying new things.

I dont have a favorite cause its fun to be the victim to act all scared and stuff, but its fun to play the villian cause you can call the shots and be mean, even though Im not in real life, its fun!

The best part I like is the fact that is such a fun opportunity for me, i feel very privilaged to be an actress on Blue's roster. The least I like would have to be the fact that we shoot only a couple times a year, it would be fulltime if it could haha

Thanks for your interest in my acting, Its something that I definitely feel happy about doing.

I look forward to reading new scripts!

Meredith
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Guys and Dolls,

Meredith is really enjoying interacting with the people on the board. She's a fun girl with loads of personality :yes:

I've approached Suzi about answering some fan mail. Of course, she has a very hectic schedule, but she's agreed to answer some posts as long as they don't require immediate responses. I told her that we'll see how it goes. So, if you want to correspond with Suzi, it would be best to post your fan mail sooner as opposed to later :wink:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Hi Meredith/Suzi,

What challenges do you encounter when you portray either the killer or victim in these films? How did you deal with it and resolve it?
:mrgreen:

Thanks,

AstroKill
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Hi Meredith,

I think it is great that you are willing to network/forum with all us fans. I post by the name TenderFlesh and I am truly an admirer of beautiful women and you certainly are one. I have been a club member for many years and also write some scripts for Blue and am honored to have had him film one or two.

My favorite "Meredith" scene is from Treacherous Secretary where you "sell out" poor Charlene but then pay the price as you are shot in the rolling desk chair and then fall off it to the floor. I've often told Blue that the sounds (grunts and moans) you made when you took the first bullet were so outstanding that he should play that video for all of his actresses to strive for. Also in the video your brilliant blue eyes were showcased in an unforgettable death stare. Another favorite of mine was "Broken Doll" where you were strangled on the bed and then disrobed by your attacker. I was amazed at how "limp" you remained and that made the body handling part of the video very realistic. The only thing I hated was when the killer closed your beautiful eyes.

Keep up the great work and know that I am a big fan of you and your great acting skills.

Best Wishes, TenderFlesh
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi People,

Melina has also agreed to answer fan mail. She is also interested in shooting with me again. So, anyone with any custom requests for her, send them along to me by email.

You can now direct your fan mail to any of these three lovely ladies. :yes:

Suzi will not be able to answer fan mail until early April. She is away on various other shoots, but send them along in the meantime, and I'll ship her all of her fan mail on April Fool's Day :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Melina,

I thought you are awesome in Bluestone's videos! Two questions: First, is there a role that you want to do? I always seem to picture you as an assassin type. :wink: Secondly, I know that all the ladies in Blue's studio are great, but is there anyone that you wish to act with? I think having Suzi and you in one clip would make people's hearts stop. :D

-AstroKill
Marvelous Meredith

astrokill wrote:Hi Meredith/Suzi,

What challenges do you encounter when you portray either the killer or victim in these films? How did you deal with it and resolve it?
:mrgreen:

Thanks,

AstroKill
Hi AstroKill,

I feel that being the killer is sometimes harder because you have to be more fierce and strong but its fun getting mad at someone and not getting in trouble! As the Victim, I just try to make sure that I feel and look vulnerable which is funny when the killer is smaller than me, I have to show that they are in charge.

I think one of my hardest things is definitely larger monologs when you have to create action as well. I get so caught up sometimes on making sure I look right and am doing the actions properly that it makes me mess up my lines sometimes. Im just glad I work with a good low stress team. makes it easier to get things done properly instead of feeling bad if you make a mistake.

Thanks for your question!

Meredith
Marvelous Meredith

TenderFlesh wrote:Hi Meredith,

I think it is great that you are willing to network/forum with all us fans. I post by the name TenderFlesh and I am truly an admirer of beautiful women and you certainly are one. I have been a club member for many years and also write some scripts for Blue and am honored to have had him film one or two.

My favorite "Meredith" scene is from Treacherous Secretary where you "sell out" poor Charlene but then pay the price as you are shot in the rolling desk chair and then fall off it to the floor. I've often told Blue that the sounds (grunts and moans) you made when you took the first bullet were so outstanding that he should play that video for all of his actresses to strive for. Also in the video your brilliant blue eyes were showcased in an unforgettable death stare. Another favorite of mine was "Broken Doll" where you were strangled on the bed and then disrobed by your attacker. I was amazed at how "limp" you remained and that made the body handling part of the video very realistic. The only thing I hated was when the killer closed your beautiful eyes.

Keep up the great work and know that I am a big fan of you and your great acting skills.

Best Wishes, TenderFlesh
Hi Tenderflesh!

Thanks for the kind words! I had such a great time shooting treacherous secretary! Sometimes Blue doesnt know to keep shooting cause i will get so into my roll that I will just throw myself into walls or just drop hard to make it look real, what a bruise or 2 if it looks right!
I feel with my acting, I just want to do my best to portray what I feel would be happening and going on. The dying part gets fun too just writhing and I definitely have been getting good at my death stares, I wear contacts so I think that helps me not have to blink!

Thanks for your mail and feel free to send more!

Meredith
Mischievous Melina

Post by Mischievous Melina »

astrokill wrote:Melina,

I thought you are awesome in Bluestone's videos! Two questions: First, is there a role that you want to do? I always seem to picture you as an assassin type. :wink: Secondly, I know that all the ladies in Blue's studio are great, but is there anyone that you wish to act with? I think having Suzi and you in one clip would make people's hearts stop. :D

-AstroKill
Hey. First of all thanks for writing to me AstroKill. I would love to be an assassin and actually be able to succeed in my mission . As for women I would like to act with I like Jezabel Knight - who never acted on this site yet. I know that me and Jezabel could do some cat fighting which I enjoy to do - we could for example fight for a gun.I would also like to do some outdoor shoots on the beach. I think this would be awesome. I would love to work with Suzie as well. Take care
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Guys and Dolls,

Are you interested in seeing Melina and Jezabel Knight in a catfight where one ends up killing the other, or both go down? You can get a look at Jezabel here: http://jezabelknight.com/

Up to you guys whether you want me to add Jez as a Bluestone actress, or not.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com