Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

Post by Bluestone »

We will schedule a scenario like this for our next Suzi shoot, but it will probably be a bullet impact :wink:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

hucklebury wrote:I will "third" the motion by Thrill Killer and JamesS for the beautiful Suzi to take a single wound to her sexy belly with a slow death, but would prefer it to be a deep stab wound ala Dalila DiCapri. Suzi is perfect for this!
Deep stab wound works.

:yes:

P.S. Bullet impact works.

:yes:
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

Hello Meredith and Suzi!
First I want to thank both of you for taking this opportunity to interact with your fans :) Not many actresses in this genre do that and part of what sets you apart is that personal touch.
Secondly I want to say, as redundant as it is, you're both really hot. And talented too. I really like your reactions in your videos. That's the other thing that sets you apart. You both can really act. Not everyone can and some people think mistakenly if you put a hot girl in front of the camera it will sell. Not always. I need to thank blue too for always recruiting top talent :) Hope to see you both in more videos soon :)
Kissable Kerie

Post by Kissable Kerie »

TenderFlesh wrote:Hi Kerie,

I'll always treasure that little :ox , thanks :wink: Just watched Investment in Murder and REALLY liked it. Your fall to the couch was quite dramatic! Lena is so pretty and Carmen as well. I'd like to know if this was their first acting experience and how much fun did you three friends have "playing" dead and all the antics leading up to that? I was so impressed with the three of you working together I've just this morning sent Blue a suggested story line written just for the three of you. If Blue likes the script you get to play the "feisty one" which I'm sure you'll do well. Say HI to your friends and I hope I get to see all three of you starring in my story one day soon.

TF

Kisses right back at you

XXXOOO
Hi again TF
sorry for not writing back right away im actually in London England right now the script sounds amazing and I hope Blue gets to shoot it. It was one of the first times on camera for both other characters in the Investment for Murder but they can't wait to come back and shoot more.

Kerie
Kissable Kerie

Post by Kissable Kerie »

astrokill wrote:Kerie,

Have you ever thought of writing your own story for Bluestone? Certainly, as an actress, you have acted in many roles, but if you were writing a story for Bluestone, what would it be about?

Have a great day,

AstroKill
HEY AK,
I have thought of writing my own scripts to shoot. I have to run that by Bluestone as to whether or not he´d go for it but i´ve always wanted to play really strong characters, ones who are foxy and can hold their own. I've always thought if I could have a ground hog day of sorts (remember that movie?) where the character gets to have a fresh start every day so essentially no consequenses..... I would like to try and rob a bank, the rush of the gun, the danger and knowing at any minute one of the customers or clerks might alert the police or take a risk and try to be a hero and of course all that money... i think trying to recreate something like that would be really cool to play out.

Kerie
Marvelous Meredith

Post by Marvelous Meredith »

slasherdude9999 wrote:Hello Meredith and Suzi!
First I want to thank both of you for taking this opportunity to interact with your fans :) Not many actresses in this genre do that and part of what sets you apart is that personal touch.
Secondly I want to say, as redundant as it is, you're both really hot. And talented too. I really like your reactions in your videos. That's the other thing that sets you apart. You both can really act. Not everyone can and some people think mistakenly if you put a hot girl in front of the camera it will sell. Not always. I need to thank blue too for always recruiting top talent :) Hope to see you both in more videos soon :)
To Slasherdude9999

Thanks for that really kind message! I definitely would like to thank Blue as well, he has given me the chance to be able to have some fun on camera and be silly and make mistakes. I have been with Blue acting for 3 years now and it has definitely been nothing but a great experience that I hope to continue doing. I hope to keep improving with every role that I get and to learn something about being another person!

Meredith
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

kevin67 wrote:Hi Suzi,

I think you are a very lovely and smart young lady. I read some of your articles
(I hope that wasn't a secret) and enjoy them very much.

Since I was born when Roosevelt was president, my first exposure to this fetish came
from newspapers. An article about a man who stabbed his wife to death really imprinted
the fetish on me. Later on True Detective magazines were printed and many people with
the fetish had a great source of materials. Eventually Wave productions came on the scene
and gave us the ultimate thrill. You can take it from there.

I am looking forward to you hooking up with Petra, because I wrote a really nice
scenario for the two of you and Meredith. I am trying to write another scenario, a sort of
horror story for the same shoot, which I think is at least interesting. I hope to improve on
my scenarios as time goes on.

You have appeared in several of my custom. I loved your performance in "Strange
Bedfellows" and there were two others that have not been shown on the site yet. I will
give you a hint, buy any silk bras or find any strays in your apartment.

Well , that is about it for now. Keep up the good work and we will keep writing them'
Stay well.

Sincerely Kevin67
Hey Kevin,

Thanks so much for the kind words!

I'm looking forward to working with Petra as well. That would be great to do that custom you mentioned with Petra and Meredith. I met Meredith for the 1st time at our last shoot, and she is a riot! We immediately hit it off, and the chemistry transferred to the 1st video we shot together, entitled "Bullies". Or as we lovingly refer to it "Fat Freddie" ;-). I can't tell you how much fun we had - we im-proved/ad libbed some great stuff. I can't remember laughing as hard as I did during that afternoon. Good stuff!

I haven't had the chance to meet Petra yet, but of course I've heard wonderful things about her. So hopefully she"ll be able to make it for our planned Sept shoot in Toronto.

Thanks for telling me about how you became interested in the genre. Its something I talk with Blue about often. From a psychological perspective, I find it really interesting. I think any fetish is fine as long as no one is getting hurt. And Blue always assures me, tongue in cheek - the fans are really nice people! They don't really want to see you killed. ;-). Plus then I couldn't make any more Bluestone Videos! Haha.

Thanks again for writing!

Suzi
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

JamesS wrote:
Sultry Suzi wrote:Was there a particular incident/movie, etc. in your life that spurred your interest in this fetish?
Love your work and second the idea of a single bullet to your belly with a long death. Sort of like Spy where Velvet shoots you in the navel but without then shooting you in the chest. Of course, everyone has their specifics.

To answer your question, a few months ago another poster gave the best answer somewhere. On television and in movies, the closest thing to "sex" was someone getting killed. Odd morality--okay to show a woman being killed but not showing anything sexual. I think that is the start for most. Pure fantasy.
Hey James,

Good news - I think we may be shooting a video next week with one gunshot to the belly, in which my character writhes and dies very slowly. Velvet will be playing the assassin. I was able to buy some new silk lingerie during my travels in South America last week, so I'm looking forward to debuting them during this upcoming Bluestone video!

Interesting too about your thoughts on the origins of the fetish. Its true - kids are exposed to so much violence on tv (and everywhere really - school, streets, video games, etc) but yet nudity and sex are so taboo. Interesting dichotomy. I remember reading a quote from Jack Nicholson once. He said something to the effect of show a man kissing a breast on American tv, and that's a complete no no. Hack a breast off or blow up a dozen people, well that's ok".

I'm a big fan of horror films myself, and like you said - it's just fantasy, and I think with horror films in general its just a base need to be scared or enjoy a great story or feel that thrill living vicariously thru the characters on the big screen.

Here's to horror films, and Bluestone videos too. Cheers!

Suzi
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Hey Suzi!
Sultry Suzi wrote:Good news - I think we may be shooting a video next week with one gunshot to the belly, in which my character writhes and dies very slowly. Velvet will be playing the assassin. I was able to buy some new silk lingerie during my travels in South America last week, so I'm looking forward to debuting them during this upcoming Bluestone video!
:yes: I will DEFINITELY look forward to that!

Hoping to arrange a similar shoot in the future for you and Velvet so I will definitely get that to plan/compare. :wink:
Interesting dichotomy. I remember reading a quote from Jack Nicholson once. He said something to the effect of show a man kissing a breast on American tv, and that's a complete no no. Hack a breast off or blow up a dozen people, well that's ok".
The Great George Carlin joked you could not say a word that means "make love" but you can say "kill," "main," "dismember."
I'm a big fan of horror films myself, and like you said - it's just fantasy,
Not to over analyze a fetish/fantasy, but I think the "Hollywood" versions allow people to think death--which we all face--as sexual. A better film historian may correct me, but once the various "codes" came into place, deaths were very unrealistic. If a villain, it is a quick groan and a "curse you Captain Spitoon!" If the villain was a woman, she was usually old and made to look ugly or died "off-stage." Good guys got to die with a speech but no more suffering than expected from indigestion! When Hollywood discovered the more sexual aspects of a female villain, you got a groan and a crumple. Heroes and Heroines? Hero is gets progressively nobler as he solves world hunger with his last words while the Heroine/Good Girl got to moan and gasp with a "last speech": "I will always love you Rupert! Do not forget . . . to water . . . the . . . cat!" I think people grew up with an unrealistic idea of such death, and I think Hollywood certainly discovered the latent sexual connection.

This is why I do not enjoy the very graphic violent to even unrealistic depictions. Obviously, the whole Halloween/Friday 13 1-XXXV played up on that: "I am naked! I think I will run into the tool shed! Oh look! Pitch forks!" I think they went over-board on that. "Hey, Bob? Have we killed anyone with a Shamu yet?" Of course, others will disagree!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Jessica has also agreed to participate in this fan mail thread. So, if you have any fan mail for her, please post it here, and I'll let her know so that she can post a response. You may not know this, but, without Jessica, the Bluestone sites would never have happened. Jessica was the first model that I ever filmed with... even before I met Sultry Suzi, and long before I ever thought it was even possible to shoot with Precious Petra :D

So, if you've got questions or comments for Juicy Jessica, feel free to post them on this thread :yes:

Blue
http://www.silkvideos.com
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Jessica,

The first Bluestone video I ever purchased featured you as a model blackmailing a friend's husband over her murder, and I've been a fan ever since. As Blue stated, you were instrumental in helping him getting his start in this business, and I would like to extend my gratitude. I hope your career choices are taking you where you want to go as you surely deserve it. Furthermore, I really hope you enjoy filming in Blue's movie niche as the genra would suffer a great loss without you.

Forever a fan

Max
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Jessica,

I have been a fan for a long time and also want to thank you for helping get Blue started with his wonderful work that so many of us enjoy. My favorite Jessica video would have to be "Model" where you were posing so beautifully before losing your life. Your body is proportioned so perfectly and your sexy European accent drives me crazy. I know you took a little "break" from filming with Blue but hope you are back to stay for a long time. I also have enjoyed visiting your website to see some of your other work.

Thanks, TenderFlesh
gold

Post by gold »

Jessica without a doubt your contibutions in the beginning insure you a place in the Blue hall of fame.Thankyou for your performances and having the perserverence to give your best throughout the years. You really have stage presence and besides that your beautiful.. Enough said...G Looking forward to your series,any tidbits?
Juicy Jessica

Post by Juicy Jessica »

Max5s wrote:Jessica,

The first Bluestone video I ever purchased featured you as a model blackmailing a friend's husband over her murder, and I've been a fan ever since. As Blue stated, you were instrumental in helping him getting his start in this business, and I would like to extend my gratitude. I hope your career choices are taking you where you want to go as you surely deserve it. Furthermore, I really hope you enjoy filming in Blue's movie niche as the genra would suffer a great loss without you.

Forever a fan

Max
Hi Max!

I would like to say thank you for the compliments! I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I enjoy working on them! I love to work with Blue, we always have lot of fun and I always have a great time when I'm working with him.

XOXO

Jessica
Juicy Jessica

Post by Juicy Jessica »

TenderFlesh wrote:Jessica,

I have been a fan for a long time and also want to thank you for helping get Blue started with his wonderful work that so many of us enjoy. My favorite Jessica video would have to be "Model" where you were posing so beautifully before losing your life. Your body is proportioned so perfectly and your sexy European accent drives me crazy. I know you took a little "break" from filming with Blue but hope you are back to stay for a long time. I also have enjoyed visiting your website to see some of your other work.

Thanks, TenderFlesh
Hi Tenderflesh!

Thank you for your compliments! No worries, I'll be in many more Bluestone videos, keep checking back! :)

XOXO

Jessica