Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

astrokill

Re: Bluestone Fan Mail!!!

Post by astrokill »

Bluestone wrote:Hey, Guys and Dolls,

Are you interested in seeing Melina and Jezabel Knight in a catfight where one ends up killing the other, or both go down? You can get a look at Jezabel here: http://jezabelknight.com/

Up to you guys whether you want me to add Jez as a Bluestone actress, or not.

Blue
After looking at her photos, I would like to have Jez as a Blue Girl. :wink: I hope that others will like to have her on board as well. Hopefully you aren't running out of adjectives for the actresses. I'm thinking Jocular Jezebel, but I think you know better adjectives than I do. Okay, back to our regularly scheduled fanmail, and I thank Meredith and Melina for responding so soon. :D
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Blue,
I love a dark haired Jezebel, she has my vote. Meow PSSSt.
THRILL KILLER

Post by THRILL KILLER »

So far these all seem to about anyone but my favorite, SUZI. I want her to know from a fan I really like the way she takes a bullet in her oh, so sexy belly. But I must add that on most she gets shot more than once and very often ends with a dreaded kill shot. I'd sure like to see one with just one in her belly and dieing long and in much agony. Thanks SUZI...T.K.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

THRILL KILLER wrote:So far these all seem to about anyone but my favorite, SUZI. I want her to know from a fan I really like the way she takes a bullet in her oh, so sexy belly. But I must add that on most she gets shot more than once and very often ends with a dreaded kill shot. I'd sure like to see one with just one in her belly and dieing long and in much agony. Thanks SUZI...T.K.

I will pass this message along to Suzi for her reply. She will probably be able to reply toward the end of next week. The thing is that she doesn't determine how she dies. That's determined by me, or the customer with respect to customs. Perhaps, you'd like to ask Suzi something that she can give you feedback on, as opposed to her just answering that she has no control over how she dies in these productions. Just a suggestion :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Vanessa
What is your main fetish?: I am a pantyhose fetishest first and foremost! Second would come my fantasies of me (and other women in pantyhose) being beheaded in various ways! Aside from that, I am into way too much to get into here!
Why do you want to join this forum?: To enjoy dark fantasies in all it's formats (except really being snuffed)!
Referral: The Dark Yellowpages.

To Kissable Kerie

Post by Vanessa »

I was just wondering if you also pose for Pavel Photos? Or Pantyhose L.A.? If you are the very same Kerie I am thinking, I am a fan from there and excited to see you here! :HUGS:

Vanessa
Nothing beats a great pair of L'Eggs.....on a headless woman!
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Dear Melina,

After your first "shoot" with Blue he asked me what I thought of you and my first response and instinct was that you had a lot of potential and after your superb performance in Final Contract I am even more certain of your acting potential. Now, on the subject of your "looks", well, I might have some difficulty finding the appropriate words. You are so pretty and I like very much your petite figure.

Good Luck, TenderFlesh
Kissable Kerie

Re: To Kissable Kerie

Post by Kissable Kerie »

Vanessa wrote:I was just wondering if you also pose for Pavel Photos? Or Pantyhose L.A.? If you are the very same Kerie I am thinking, I am a fan from there and excited to see you here! :HUGS:

Vanessa
Hi Vanessa,

I am the same Kerie from pantyhose LA and I'm happy to see you're a double fan so thanks for watching and I hope to continue to entertain you both here at bluestone and in my photos.

Kisses from Kerie!! Xox
Last edited by Kissable Kerie on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Gang,

As you can see, Kerie has agreed to join in answering fan mail. Vanessa posted before I had a chance to ask Kerie. So, I asked her if she wanted to be involved. This was her reply:

"Hi Blue,
Nice to hear from you and always nice to hear from fans as well.
I would be interested in taking part in the fan mail."

So, Kerie's on board. That makes four lovely ladies who you can write to...
Meredith, Melina, Suzi and Kerie!!! :yes:

Hope you are enjoying this thread, guys and dolls!

Blue

P.S. I have to share credit for this thread with Kevin67. Thanks, Kev!!!
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mischievous Melina

Post by Mischievous Melina »

TenderFlesh wrote:Dear Melina,

After your first "shoot" with Blue he asked me what I thought of you and my first response and instinct was that you had a lot of potential and after your superb performance in Final Contract I am even more certain of your acting potential. Now, on the subject of your "looks", well, I might have some difficulty finding the appropriate words. You are so pretty and I like very much your petite figure.

Good Luck, TenderFlesh
Hello TenderFlesh

Thank you very much for your kind words I really appreciate them. I enjoy acting and modelling and I hope I can work with Blue on future episodes -I have a lot of fun working on that. Take care.

Melina
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Marvelous Meredith wrote:
I really enjoy working with Blue in these movies. I think that they are so fun and I love to dress up and get bloody.

What type of scene would you like to see me act out?

Meredith
Meredith,

I have always been partial to scenes where the badguy (specifiaclly, the bad girl) gets what she deserves with an "I, the Jury" type ending being my favorite. What I would like to see from you is a similar scene; but one where the reactions and pace once that bullet is fired come your imagination rather than a script. :clap:

Max
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Dear Kissable Kerie,

I am becoming a big fan of yours and really think you have exhibited a lot of talent for a relatively new, young actress. My favorite Kerie scene is from Get Out of Town where you get shot wearing a suit and you did such wonderful sounds and your acting abilities shined as you stumbled and staggered about with a dazed look on your face before falling to the floor. It was a really great job of acting and I know you are capable of many more great scenes and expect you to only improve with experience. You are obviously very pretty and I enjoy watching you work very much.

Respectfully,

TenderFlesh
Kissable Kerie

Post by Kissable Kerie »

TenderFlesh wrote:Dear Kissable Kerie,

I am becoming a big fan of yours and really think you have exhibited a lot of talent for a relatively new, young actress. My favorite Kerie scene is from Get Out of Town where you get shot wearing a suit and you did such wonderful sounds and your acting abilities shined as you stumbled and staggered about with a dazed look on your face before falling to the floor. It was a really great job of acting and I know you are capable of many more great scenes and expect you to only improve with experience. You are obviously very pretty and I enjoy watching you work very much.

Respectfully,

TenderFlesh
Hi TF

That's such a great message and thanks for the compliments.

I had a lot of fun filming that scene and really try with all my scenes to bring a sense of realism and emotion to the characters... I am fairly new at acting but it's always been something I've dreamed of doing and hope to pursue it more and more as this year goes on and delve deeper into characters and different scenarios and can't wait to see what new and terrifying circumstances and bad girl trouble making schemes I'll find myself in ... Ha ha... And we've shot some pretty sexy and exciting stuff already that hasn't been posted yet so watch out for those too!

Kisses,
Kerie :ox
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Blue,

Wow, this fanclub idea really took off and I thank you for your praise. I think
you also deserve kudos for getting the ladies to join us. Also the board members who
have bought into this thread deserve some credit. Ideas are no good unless they
are accepted and carried out by everyone involved.

Ther is no reason why this cannot work both ways. Maybe the girls have some
questions they would like to ask a particular member or the membership in general.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Another good idea :idea: !!!!

I will ask if they have something to ask.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Hello there ladies.... I could ask several things but I am firstly going to say a great big thank you !!! Thank you for acting out our little fantasy stories and doing them so well. Thank you for making yourselves look so good in your videos. I am a big fan of well dressed ladies, thus this site is a good one for me. I will get back later to ask some questions.