Unpaid Petra Custom in limbo!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you pay $25 for "Romance Killer"?

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 33

gold

Re: Unpaid Petra Custom in limbo!!!

Post by gold »

Tommy gun,enjoy all your customs and Blues Romance is similar to your scenarios. Was wondering if you are still interested in remaking the Stanley Kramer classic .of the Killing . If you have it on your list with Petras new visit count me in
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Gold, yes, I'm still interested, but it has been difficult getting it into various producers' schedules. They aren't sure how well the material will sell.

Blue and I are progressing on the timing for a shoot, however, and I'm very optomistic now. I'm sitting here with fun scripts for "Railroaded," "The Killing," "The Glass Key," "Accomplice" and "Girls in Prison," about to send them to him for his review. They would comprise an entire "noir" series of shootings.., (together with his "Get Out of Town" ("Trapped" from 1949) and Hank's Rue Morgue version called "T-Men" and we would presumably do a number of them in one session...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Blue, only problem is, now I have to review the season 1 & 2 pieces, and figure out which ones I don't have in my electronic archieves! And my backup drive is in transit out west to our summer digs right now... Don't worry, though, I'll get it worked out and order, hopefully this weekend...
---------------
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, I'm looking forward to working with Tommygun on this noir project. I've received these scripts and they will be great fun to film and should make for some great viewing!

As for "The Romance Killer", true to their word, 14 people have already purchased this video, and there are others like Tommygun who will be purchasing soon. So, this project can now be hailed as a resounding success. I wish to thank everyone who supported this project and allowed a great video to be made and released to this community... a video that would have otherwise languished in the archives in the dungeon of Bluestone Manor :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Blue... I said I would purchase the video and was all set to tonight, but at the Silk n Blood store it is telling me that it will not be in stock until June 15th. How can that be when it is a download? I clicked on it anyway, selected the bonus video, and the Petra video showed up in my cart, but not the bonus video. Am I doing something wrong?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi TK,

I tried to fix the date thingie and now it says it's available in April, even though I picked today's date. Glitch in the system, but don't worry, it is indeed available and has been since I posted my announcement here. Also, there is a dropdown menu from which you can choose your bonus video :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Thanks. I did select a video from the drop down menu but it did not show up in the shopping cart. I will have to wait to purchase it for a maybe a few more days now until I have time to download. Weekends are always better for me, but I will try to get some time this week.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sounds good, TK. Not to worry about the bonus video. You will definitely get it. It shows up on the purchase receipt, which I get a copy of. In cases where people forget to choose the bonus video from the drop-down menu, I simply email them, ask them which one they want, and email the download codes to them.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Tommygun,great news on your Nor series and your selected remake movies . Was wondering if possibly Petra is in your and Blues plans for the shoots.Your style is noticed with several producers and your Rue crossbow project was exceptional.Would like to see some of Blues models in a similar scenario only a lttle bit more coniving. Blue says he has a few crossbow shots upcoming and Petra would make a great model for some of those pointed video shots .Complimnents on your efforts and financial support on this Noir project.. and Like the way Blue interprets your scripts.... Great news..
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

At the moment, I think Blue is seeing this as a possible part of his September shooting plans. We'll let everyone know how the scheduling progresses. Thanks for your interest! I may start a new thread on this project...
---------------
gold

Post by gold »

Great idea TG dont think i have ever seen a video production of yours that was not creative.Allways wanted to see Petra have a chance to play a noir role where she can use her acting talent with a good script and direction..All for starting a new topic..and it should be interesting