Unpaid Petra Custom in limbo!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you pay $25 for "Romance Killer"?

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 33

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Unpaid Petra Custom in limbo!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gang,
As discussed elsewhere on this board, I was basically stiffed for a Petra custom, although, to be fair to the customer, he has fallen on hard times, and is still trying to get the funds together to pay for this Petra custom. Needless to say, I will never film another custom without payment in full up front. As it stands, I will also never get my investment back on this video by merely offering it for sale on my site at the usual rates. So, I'm offering to edit and sell this video for a special price to those who are fans of Petra and/or fans of relatively quick shooting deaths. Petra is shot in the chest once by a hitman. She does suffer as she falls to the floor, but then she dies in a realistic amount of time, not the long take-forever-to-die variety of shooting deaths. Those who would be interested in purchasing this video for $25.00, please answer the poll. If there is sufficient interest, I will announce its availability here. I am offering it on a special order basis through PayPal, since the bank charges are also less there. It's entitled "Romance Killer". Here is a still from the video:

If I don't get sufficient interest, this Petra video may never see the light of day :cry:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Unpaid Petra Custom in limbo!!!

Post by gold »

Count me in and i like the idea of supplemental video options of posting some completed product . Petra for sure..l
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Please vote in the poll above then :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

She looks so good in that picture. The video that I was mentioning a while ago that has not been seen yet is called Russian Roulette, I think. If you aew willing to sell this video for $25, why not just put it up for sale at that price and see how many orders you get? Forgive me the questions, because I am not aware of the numbers involved, both to make a video and normal sales numbers. I will vote yes in your poll, and if need be I will figure out how to use Pay Pal to pay you.
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Anything with Petra is superb, and it pains me to turn this down but the combination of lack of funds and my own preference to belly wounds, especially by knife causes me to regrettably pass. But i can't bring myself to vote no to Petra. I do encourage those who like a tit shot and right through her big heart even, to throw your support to Blue. I know I wasn't much help here. Sorry.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Tkiller wrote:She looks so good in that picture. The video that I was mentioning a while ago that has not been seen yet is called Russian Roulette, I think. If you aew willing to sell this video for $25, why not just put it up for sale at that price and see how many orders you get? Forgive me the questions, because I am not aware of the numbers involved, both to make a video and normal sales numbers. I will vote yes in your poll, and if need be I will figure out how to use Pay Pal to pay you.
Thanks for your comments, guys!

There are several factors involved here. Firstly, I'm mad at being stiffed, that's why I wouldn't want to put extra time and effort into editing this one, and offer it for sale where the guy who stiffed me can simply purchase it for $25.00. I'd rather edit something else, and post it for $13.50. I know there's a lot of Petra fans out there though, so I want to be fair to them. It would be a great little video to have in one's Petra collection. That's what this is really all about.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Hey Blue,
Count me in! I'll PayPal ya $25 while patiently waiting to buy something done with the stuff I sent you. Petra in or out of my uniforms is well worth the price.

Nightposter
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Nightposter wrote:Hey Blue,
Count me in! I'll PayPal ya $25 while patiently waiting to buy something done with the stuff I sent you. Petra in or out of my uniforms is well worth the price.

Nightposter

Petra in uniform will be featured in Episode 1 of Jessica's "Silkfist" miniseries. I'm hoping to get it up this summer!

As for the Petra Poll, we now have 7 of the required 16, so I thought I'd sweeten the pot.
For those who buy the Petra video for $25.00, I will throw in one video of their choice from Silk 'N Blood's Season 1 or 2. There's a lot of super videos amongst those 46 videos :-)
So that's two videos for $25.00, or only $12.50 each!!!!

Blue
http://www.silkvideos.com

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Sir,

Could I snail mail you the 25 in Canadian, considering you're just up the road from me? If so, count me in. I already voted yes on the poll. The freebie just sweetened the pot. Do you have anything featuring some facedown poses, Petra or otherwise, with boots and / or tight clothing? Just curious for the freebie.

LT
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

LTerry wrote:Sir,

Could I snail mail you the 25 in Canadian, considering you're just up the road from me? If so, count me in. I already voted yes on the poll. The freebie just sweetened the pot. Do you have anything featuring some facedown poses, Petra or otherwise, with boots and / or tight clothing? Just curious for the freebie.

LT
Hi LT,

Facedown with boots is a tall order. There are several with boots, but I don't usually do facedown poses. There is "Head or Heart?" with Suzi though which is facedown with tight clothing and nylons.

As for $25 Canadian, maybe a year or so ago when a Canadian dollar was worth $1.20 U.S., but now, as you know, it's around 80 cents. The on-line converter tells me US$25.00 is worth $31.02 Canadian, so I'll accept Can.$30.00. Nice try, my shrewd fellow Canuck :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
I already voted yes just nlet me know when to send the money.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Kev,

I've still got a few customs to edit, including a couple more for you. By then, I'm hoping to have 16 positive votes, and will start asking for payment and editing this Petrapiece... i.e. masterpiece!!! :idea:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
irishalien

Post by irishalien »

already have every petra video ever made {i think} already voted so will be patient. keep us up to date with your progress. thanks
chessman

Post by chessman »

Hello Blue,

Ok, I cast my vote. Mark me down for a 25'er when/if the video is available. :yes:

Regards,
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gang,

I only need 6 more votes to start work editing this Petra treasure. Not only do you get the Petra video, but you get any Season 1 or 2 video of your choice. You'd think there'd be half a dozen customers who would see the value in this offer. Well, I'll give it another week or so, then I'll shelve the video for another year, if there isn't sufficient interest in it at this time :cry:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com