Hey Everyone!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by EvilBilly »

Actually, kevin67 the situations you mentioned make you a perfect fit for my cabinet! As you may know, a position in Parliament starts with a base rate of $141,000 CAD/year. With your impressive credentials I would have to appoint you as a Senior Cabinet member, which would add another $67,000 CAD to your pay.

As for Mr. Blue, I am also comnpelled to offer you a Senior Cabinet post as well, perhaps in charge of Arts and Entertainment?

I think the good people of Canada would quickly accept PM EvilBilly; judge me not for my name but for my actions...

Let Freedom Ring.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Paul,

In a recent heated discussion, I was glad very glad to take a position in defense of Britton's honor. I noticed someone trying to put words in my mouth contrary to the above statement, and as you know, I can't address that issue directly with the individual that made the remark.
EvilBilly
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.

Post by EvilBilly »

I don't know if any of you are still peeking around at the dictatorship next door, but there are some interesting things going on. Perhaps a bit of a backlash from the activity of the past week? And of course the Dictator finally heeded my suggestion and removed the lightning rod from public view.

Paul, I would be honored to have you on my team. And for anyone toiling under the boots of the Dictator, come on over.

Let Freedom Ring.

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to say hi and offer my support. I look forward to much more productive conversations on this site as oppose to any other similar sites.
:cool:
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

EvilBilly wrote:I don't know if any of you are still peeking around at the dictatorship next door, but there are some interesting things going on. Perhaps a bit of a backlash from the activity of the past week? And of course the Dictator finally heeded my suggestion and removed the lightning rod from public view.

Let Freedom Ring.
I cant read Deadskirts anymore, it asks for the user and password to read the forums, except with the stories forum.
I resigned membership long time ago and, although I was unable to post, I was still able to read the discussions. I cant do that anymore. I dont care really :mrgreen: but im curious as to what you mean with "interesting things going on"
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

I don't want to get into too much detail here as the Dictator I refer to is also a member of this forum as well. I don't want to violate any of the rules here. Basically a very inflammatory topic was started, with 2 clear opposing factions. The Dictator being one and one of our own here being the other.

The interesting things I refer to is the deletion of the topic, and the need to log in now to that forum.

On a personal note, I discovered this AM that my membership over yonder was cancelled. I'm sure you can guess whose side I took.

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

I totally agree that this has gone not just too far,but way too far. We are all behind you Paul.
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

I'm actually saurprised that you-know-who hasn't stuck his nose in here. Since he's a member here he would also benefit from Paul's generous offer. I guess just don't put up any clips that involve a love-box shooting.

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Im particularly thrilled with this announcement:
---------------------------------------------------------------
DeadSkirts

PostPosted: Apr Mon 06, 2009 12:56 pm Post subject: * Suspension Lifted for member #435 -(closed)

Member #435 Max5's who was suspended while taking part on a 92 post debate, is having his 7 suspension lifted after doing only 3 days of it. The thread is gone and those threaten to shut DeadSkirts down have been banned.

There is not use have Max5s server out the full 7 days when is not one of the terrorist
------------------------------------------------------

So Max, are you with Bin Laden?
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I'm puzzled by the move, but I think there are a few more cards I want to see played in the back room.
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

What did I miss?

Bluestone has always shown a very balanced way of expressing himself. Im strongly skeptical to believe a two faced commentary by him. What topic are we taking about?

More specificly, what comments are we talking bout?
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi ,

I tend to agree with Max, there is something fishy about this. Where was this printed?
It certainly is not on any open discussion on DS, I checked. This could be another one
of Geno's many dirty tricks. It definitely doesn't sound like a Bluestone comment.
Kevin
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

It definitely was NOT a comment that was ever made by me anytime anywhere. I don't know where you're getting your information, Paul, but I challenge you to provide the source of this misquote. I will accept the blame for any statement that I ever make, whether I was right or wrong in making it, but I'll be damned if I'll stand by and be misquoted and be called two-faced for a quote that I have never made! Don't get me wrong. You can call me two-faced on my own board and I won't go ballistic and throw you off and delete the post. I'm leaving that post there FOREVER, but you are completely inaccurate, my friend, and, since you won't be able to back up your allegation with fact, I suggest that you withdraw your uncalled for remark and apologize. I'm not intending to hold a grudge if you refuse to do so, but it would be the civil thing to admit when you got it wrong, which you definitely did in saying
KHP wrote: he made comments that he was glad to see those two, (Dennis and myself) were removed from the site for good.
Never said, never thought!!! Your comments come as a complete shock and surprise to me, sir.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

Geno also has a tendency to post things then delete them shortly after. I saw the Den-CnB and KHP ban message on the All Topic board, then it was gone an hour later. This was last Friday night, I believe.

I also find it hard to believe that Blue would toss Paul under the bus. I would read the post and check for grammar, it wouldn't surprise me if Geno could create posts using other members profiles. If it reads like someone taking ESL wrote it, then you know the deal.

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Read my lips, Paul:

1. You are dead wrong in all of your allegations against me, and cannot hide behind apparently deleted messages that were never posted by me.

2. Your allegation that I somehow hate women or have no respect for them is absolutely ludicrous. Ask Suzi, Petra, Meredith... that list goes on and on. I don't know who appointed you defender of women, but you obviously are NOT qualified, since you can't tell a woman hater from a man who respects women more than you ever could. I'll put my reputation against yours in that department any time.

3. As for the Don remarks, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I assume that you are talking about Dr. Don, who I respect and who I consider a friend. I have no knowledge of any breach of parole, but I assume that is for a court to decide. All that I can say is that I respect Don for his support of this community and for his battle against wrongful conviction. I don't know what Don may have said or done on DeadSkirts. I'm much too busy to follow every thread over there, but he is on this board and can speak for himself. I've never known Don to be a woman-hater. Until that is proven, I am not going to abandon a good friend just because you don't approve of him. So, if that is what this is about, I think you're totally over-reacting because you and he had some flame wars on another board. That's no reason to paint everyone who may not agree with your assessment of him as a two-faced woman-hater. That is absolutely absurd.

4. I emailed you and asked for clarification of your earlier misquoting of me, offering to discuss same in a private or public forum. You chose a public form, so here I am.

Perhaps, once you've cooled down and got your facts straight, we can both put our time and effort into more profitable uses. I don't consider tearing the necro community apart to be particularly positive.

All of which is respectfully submitted.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com