In Praise of Women!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

In Praise of Women!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Outsiders may think that everyone in this community hates women, but when one of our very own members is under the impression that members of this community hate women, that is a serious indictment against our community. I'm certainly not saying that there isn't a small element of this in any community, including ours, but that has not been my experience here. My general impression is that the majority of those who post on this board, like myself, are lovers, not haters, of women. Am I right or wrong?

Even though I've had this fetish since puberty, I absolutely adore women. I've been married (to the same woman) for close to 34 years, I've got many female friends, including Suzi who I correspond with daily, and I am absolutely in awe of beautiful women. I was once told that models are stuck up bitches, but, when I met the models/actresses that I work with, I was pleasantly surprised to find that this over-generalization did not apply in the least. Suzi, Kerie, Jessica, Petra, Meredith, and all of the others (except for one exception) are the sweetest, nicest people you'd ever want to meet, and I respect them and dearly love them (as a friend, of course). It is an absolute joy to work with them and act out these fantasy videos. Once when I was working on a video with Dean Paul, he did a pretend slap of Suzi. Of course, he missed on purpose, but he didn't miss the wall behind him and skinned his knuckles. I basically told him to suck it up and let's get this scene done. Later that same shoot, Suzi did a wallslide and struck the floor a little too hard. I hurried over to her to make sure that she was okay. She was, but Dean had great fun reminding me that I had told him to suck it up, but, if Suzi bruised her bum or broke a nail, all filming had to stop and ambulances put on alert. In short, though we film death scenes, it's my wish that Suzi and the other lovely Bluestone models die peacefully in their sleep at the ripe old age of 127 :yes:

Certainly I'm not the only one on this forum who absolutely adores women, especially beautiful ones, taking into account and there is beauty on the inside as well as on the outside. Luckily, I've met those who possess both kinds of beauty, and that has been a privilege and a blessing!!! :approve:

Would anyone else care to share?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
shootingmad

Re: In Praise of Women!!!

Post by shootingmad »

I love women.

I love yours specially Bluestone.

.... er I mean, your actresses not your wife :mrgreen:
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

I am glad you clarified that point Shooting mad. The same goes for me.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Greetings! I have been delaying response to this topic until I felt really eloquent, but I'll just have to give up on that and mush ahead. Heh heh, Freudian slip there---women turn my brain to MUSH! Especially pretty women. And beautiful women turn me into a babbling fool. I too ADORE women! Virtually every woman I see is attractive to me in some way. And all of the stunningly beautiful stars of the Internet are absolutely mesmerizing to me. How I'd love to wrap my warm tentacles around them and tell them that they HAD to become MINE!

There is actually no conflict between adoring women and my death-sex fetishes. I fantacize female demise as erotic because it is the ultimate, total POSSESSION of them. I fantacize their complete surrender to me and glory in their gratitude for me recieving their sacrifice. Their fantasy death while having sex with me is my kinky little way of making them MINE forever! Ultimately, I fantacize killing them briefly, then fucking them back to life and receiving their permanent obsessive gratitude to me for saving them. Hey, if I have to have a fantasy, I'm going to have a WILD one! Beautiful women..................I swoon!......................elsullo :mrgreen:
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

elsullo wrote: Ultimately, I fantacize killing them briefly, then fucking them back to life and receiving their permanent obsessive gratitude to me for saving them. Hey, if I have to have a fantasy, I'm going to have a WILD one! Beautiful women..................I swoon!......................elsullo :mrgreen:
This sounds like an excellent "plot", if that term could be used, for the adult movie world. Maybe even "Blue"stone productions? :yes:
chton

Post by chton »

Yaaay Women !!!
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

:yes:
As I've said before elsewhere, my fascination with this was intensified by role playing with several "playmates" . One of them ("Kim") I'm sure, if the internet as we know it today had been around when I dated her, would have been running her own "damsel in distress and death fetish" site. In all the time we played, there were dozens of fatalities, but other than a scratch or small bruise the only real injuries were sustained----by me as the photographer, tripping over something ( looking in the camera instead of where I was going) or as the bad guy, zigging when I should of zagged, and catching an unintentional knee someplace where it hurt for awhile :eek:

I provided ( for awhile) uniforms for producers (hint - hint Blue) who did some total un released customs ( I have several as gifts for the uniforms) and while talking to one of them asked if a certain model/ actress was going to be the victim again, he replied no, she fell last time and hurt herself and now won't work for him, no matter how much money the customer offered.
I don't really want to see some one dead, once that happens, ya can't do her again!

I have seen the after effects of real death and murder..looks nothing like what we play out, it's not pretty, its not sexy, anyone who thinks it is needs help.

My playmates and I had fun acting out scenes from movies and TV that "we could do better", some of which has shown up in my art. Kim loved all sorts of death scenes, thinking them up , planning her dead pose and make up, and doing the same with our other playmates.
Connie was a "fight to the death" kind of girl, and Alice preferred strangulation or bagging (which is my big deal, death by phone cord)... :approve:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
speak376

Post by speak376 »

I LOVE WOMEN TOO
julieharvey

Post by julieharvey »

May I say I love men? Especially whe they have big.... er guns!

Love
Julie
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

I think it's a common misconception that people who fantasize about women dying or killing women are women haters. I do not hate women. I've worked for some real bitches in my time but put it another way if they were a guy I'd hate them just as much? Seriously though the fetish has little connection to anything else but itself. It's very ignorant thinking to just assume and I try not to do that. Kinda like saying that all crossdressers are homosexuals. Or all jocks are stupid or all people who favor gun control are maniacs. No I'm actually not a manical, gun toting, homosexual crossdressing jock :P Just using examples. But seriously I can see how people jump to conclusions but not why. If a subject struck me as disturbing or off I'd want to investigate it more. But that's just me. Heck isn't that why I'm here writing this? :P I do not hate women. I love my fiance and would die for her. I don't have alot of friends as a loner but quite a few of my inner circle are female. My fantasy is just that. Sometimes I fantasize about killing one of my female friends or my fiance. But I would never do it. One minute of pleasure is not worth their life or anyone else's. I'd much more enjoy spending time with them until they grow old. Talking about and sharing stories... ok I'm getting sappy now. That's what I guess alot of people don't get. There's no case studies or clinical stuff on our fetish and if there is it's usually off on some other vein. I think we're misunderstood due to lack of knowledge. And the knowledge isn't exactly forthcoming as the subject is taboo. A shame :/