Is the Death Fantasy Community Imploding???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Re: Is the Death Fantasy Community Imploding???

Post by Geno »

Dear Bluestone

Wow! what a riot. :eek: Looks like a tornado came through here, doesn't it . It's really not a biggie, you have only had a very small group here who are on the anti-geno bashing wagon. They are having loads of fun. The only problem is they have effectivly burried the question at hand, .."is our community sinking?" I really don't think so. One little riot thread like this one, is not accurately reflectional on the whole community. Besides that we have our powerful sexual urges on this fetish to drive up back to the good stuff. (the erotic death fetish)

For when the new DeadSkirts starts I will not have much time to visit friendly or rival boards that much, or to argue and debate with my fellow members. In order to have a successful comeback, I will have to work hard by signing up members getting accounts in order, and as vigorously as I debate I will have to pull out my most erotic costume head, and make up polls and start enticing sexy subjects, and welcomming new members. The quesiton is, once the board its build back of to full strength in a couple of months, where do I go from there. Can I maintain it, or do I go back to my old ways. It reallly none of you business, but you still might be concerned.

Whatever happens Bluestone, that is my personal problems and it has nothing to do with the failing of the community, win, loose or draw with me.

I have to post that "Melina" review before the board goes down. It's little incident like these that have delayed me on that. I just letting you that I have not forgotten. Because of the delay of that review, there are at least 2 of my fellow ff members would call me a liar. :lol:

I'll talk you later. Remember the new secure e-mail is being phase in for DeadSkirts

DSkirts@gmail.com

Sincerley Geno
Last edited by Geno on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damon

Post by Damon »

OK, due to the rapid dismissal and changing of subject, I take it that apology isn't coming. I think that says more than anything but, at least, I have brought to attention a prime example of how Geno can operate.
chton

Post by chton »

It's funny how well he is handling these people huh? No wonder you want people to come to your board for discussion, where you can edit or delete posts or find some bizarre rule to "suspend" a "troublemaker". It's laughable, you can't even have a rational discussion with the man (and I use that term loosely). I tried in an e mail exchange and it's just like you see here. I give him credit for being the same obtuse paranoid poor speller in one to one dialogue as he is on the boards.
The reason I have distaste for people with bad form in spelling and grammar is it generally evinces a lack of attention to detail and a lack of reading. If you don't read your own posts before you submit them why would I expect you to have read mine properly. That seems to be the problem he sees something he can deal with and then starts typing away in a frenzy without bothering to read what was actually written. The obvious example is his last reply to me, I never said I would ignore him, I said I would ignore anything that doesn't fit into my theory, that the man is a paranoid, power hungry, sad little liar. I will play his little game, and I will win.
The funny part is that he's proud to be a liar and freely admits it. Where I'm from calling someone a liar is grounds for an ass whipping, apparently some people have such low self esteem they pride themselves on being a liar.
Now I also have a life outside the internet, unlike him and thus can't be here to respond immediately to his next string of gibberish, but trust me, until I'm told to tone it down by the legitimate management here I'll be back. Expect more lies and passive aggressive nonsense, you may have been a "flame warrior" for year but apparently you weren't very good at it.
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

A couple of years ago, I found on the internet that a lot of other people had the same fetish I did. I first found cinemorgue and was thrilled at the fact that a website held a record of every death scene an actress have had in a movie.
Then I found femmegore. Yup, the old Femmegore with someone called "D-Man" as the main moderator (or was it G-man? anyways, people called him Carl). When I first found that board, it was the only one to my knowledge. At least, the only one that big.

I was so thrilled about the whole finding that I started reading the whole board. I went to the death-fetish topic and started reading from the oldest topic to the newest one. And the same I did with the stories board.

And what I saw was a really good smooth community getting along with each other, sharing their own fantasies. Women were sharing their fantasies and even contributing with stories written by them. Until I reached a moment in the past (of that forum) where someone named "Eugene" appeared on the scene. He apparently did post a couple of comments (which I never got to read cause they seemed to got deleted by the moderator).

And lots of members were saying things like: "am I the only one who thinks member Eugene should be banned from Femmegore?"

After a while Femmegore died away, and Deadskirts showed up. Member Geno was its creator, and Deadskirts grew exponentially since then.

so far, I can assume (correct me if im wrong) Deadskirts is born because Geno (aka Eugene) disagrees with D-Man way of dealing with a board and so he goes ahead and creates his own board. And at the same time Femmegore dies because its owner decides to shut off the site just for paying members.

Of course, everyone went to Deadskirts. Im not suggesting there were no other place to go. Deadskirts was and has always been an icon board for the death fetish.

However, and this is my main point, after a long way and after some disagreements within some members on Deadskirts, a new board shows up: Poisoned Paradigm.

History is kind of ironic and cruel sometimes. Because Geno creates his own board since he doesnt like the way he is treated in a different board, and some time later a new board comes up because two girls (and a lot of other people) doesnt like the way Geno runs his board.

So we have a cyclic situation, and always one same person in the middle of the storm. Is that a coincidence? probably not. Is he the only responsible for this whole discussion? probably not as well. He has his limitations, and lucky for us, he humilliates himself in public so its not just a matter of interpretation, its just a matter of reading him. And everyone who does, understands what type of person Geno is.

Personally I dont think he will ever change. Damon made an excellent attempt at maintaining a civilized discussion with him and he ran into the same problems we all dissidents (or anti-Geno, or "troublemakers" as he defined us) have before: the dude just doesnt get it. He is either a paranoid egotistical controller whose pride is bigger than the Artic pole, or he is just Ashton Kutcher kidding around with us and laughing his ass off. When he is cornered, he kicks the ball out of the field. Thats a fact.

Can we do something about it? we can ignore him. I can ignore him (I can try at least) if he behaves like a dickhead with me. But its hard to ignore him when he is being an asshole to other people. Specially if he messes around with people I respect. And I think we all feel the same in such situations.

Hopefully when he gets his new "high-tech super level god made powerful heaven shipped from board" we wont hear much of him.
Until, of course, he realizes not that much people is signing on to his new board. And he will start wondering what is going on, and probably will accuse others of boicotting his new board. And like a star that consumes its lasts fuel before exploding in a supernova, he will probably have a last rant at the whole community and dissapear to oblivion.

My predictions: Shootinmadstradamus.

What then?

Whenever Geno dissapears from the community, we will all get along? will we not have to ask ourselves again the question: "is the death fantasy community imploding?"

Me thinks not. There will be a time of peace and pure pleasure (like the first times of Deadskirts) until the cycle starts again, with different players. There will be other Geno´s. Its the essence of life in real life... why would it be any different in a virtual world?

So no, Geno is not the devil. I am the first one in the line to say the ugliest things about him, and the first one to have the worst concept about him. But community will not implode just because of him. Community WILL NOT implode, period. And even if I was wrong and it did, then it would start over.

Just my two cents, like you people in America say.
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

I hate to suggest this, I really do, but I think this thread should be closed. I think the overall reaction shows that the death fantasy community isn't imploding. In fact I think it is constantly reshaping itself. That there is interest and desire here. It shows that we are passionate and defensive of this community. That a few hard word threads in a couple of forums can not detract the true interest. The fetish itself. As several of us have been caught up in a silly cat and mouse "conversation" (debatable), the fetish continues uninterrupted with many others. This is great news. I hope to go back to being one of those people.

I think it is obvious that no revelations will be found here. No opinions will be changed and true colors have been reaffirmed. Out of respect to Blue and his forum, and the other members here and on other sites, I am just going to move on. (Even though the shooting fish in a barrel feel has been rather fun). I am going to resist the urge to continue with this post. I realize I am just Going down a dEad eNd street with certain Others in this thread. In fact, I think we hit that dead end a while ago. So it's time to find a new street. Hopefully one with less traffic and wrecks.

In conclusion, this community is just fine and I look forward to the future. :cool:
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi

I second that motion to close this thread, which has lost its focus. As for Geno,
I think we would all be better off, if we just all ignore him . Let him come over here and jack his jaws until he realizes he is talking to himself. Let him entertain himself on his own
board.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, Shootingmad, Mkkb and Kevin67,

Quite an ending to a very wild thread. I think you're right with your conclusion Mkkb, but there were a lot of twists and turns along the road to get there. The fetish is strong. The boards are only a place to express the fetish. The boards don't, or shouldn't, control the fetish... it should be the other way around!

Shootingmad, quite a thorough history of the boards. I predated you a little. Before Femmegore, there was Fatal Females which was G-Man's non-paysite. It became Femmegore when he opened his paysite. G-Man (not D-Man) is the very same G-Man who is putting up the great videos and stills on the Femme Fatalities website. G-Man's big mistake in my opinion, and I think he will readily admit it, was to close the FG message board to non-paying members. The vast majority of board members therefore ended up at DeadSkirts. DS grew at a fantastic rate, but I believe this was mainly because FG was closed to the vast majority of message board users. Geno may say that he built an aircraft carrier site and that every other message board is a gnat beside it, but the simple truth is that it was the only game in town until last year.

In 2008, PP was formed from disgruntled DS members, but Shootingmad left Femme Fatalities out of his unauthorized fetish board history. Some time ago, Femmegore was purchased by Annabelle's Fantasy. AF was the white knight that actually rescued FG when G-Man lost his ebiller. Then, several months later AF lost its ebiller, and FG drifted into the doldrums with no paysite to support it.

It was upon this backdrop in 2008 that G-Man and I put our heads and resources together, and I created Femme Fatalities and hired G-Man to run the paysite portion of FF, and he's done an excellent job in that department. My dream was to re-create a message board like the old Fatal Females/Femmegore board where I was first introduced to this fetish community.
The board would be open to everyone! The board would supplement the other boards in the community, giving community members a choice of where to hang out. There would be no monopoly on a community meeting place.

So, we have three independent community message boards. I believe this demonstrates the vitality, and allows for the strengthening, of this community. The Death Fetish Community is stronger than ever and is not controlled by any one of the three boards. In my respectful opinion, this is the greatest single factor that will prevent this community from imploding.

I believe that this community has a bright and secure future. So, I will now close this topic thread, and we'll move on to more positive community interaction.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com