Is the Death Fantasy Community Imploding???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

chton

Re: Is the Death Fantasy Community Imploding???

Post by chton »

Wow, I guess I hit a nerve, it's great that like I predicted the person responsible for most issues of late in this community knew exactly who I was talking about. I'd ask him to reread my post but that would assume he actually read it in the first place. Where do I say who I'm even talking about? Oh I guess when you have a guilty conscience it's easy to assume it's all about you. Even given that he deduced who I meant, where did I accuse him of anything in this latest fiasco? People speak for themselves, albeit not on the forum said person runs, not without editing, "suspensions" or other such nonsense. I never said anyone but KHP was responsible for his actions. Don't put words in my mouth. As for zipping it, I don't believe you are a mod here, nor that I have said anything untoward or untrue. If the mods here ask me to zip it, I'll abide, but I certainly won't obey someone who thinks he runs this entire community. Rehash smehash, do what you like I for one don't give a rat's anus what you do. Although if you want some suggestions I can provide a few, most involving your head and where you appear to speak out of.
Continue to prove my point of how the community in general would be better off without you. Thanks in advance.
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Chton---No guilty conscious here. I knew you were talking about me..but I didn't figure it out on my own that the trash you were hinting at ,was about about me, either :eek: To find that out, I simply looked to your partner in pujury, Kevin67, to find out who you were talking about. You see, Kevin67, was saying basically the same things you were, only he wasn't not afraid to put the name "Geno" :D in front the lies and garbage he was spewing out. So I just compared the two writings, your's and his, and logically deduced you, like your partner , were taking the same junk, about a guy name Geno.

Now if Kevin has not have used my names, I might not have been able to figure out who you were talking about. Without any names, I would have thought you were talking about Dennis or KHP. :roll:

So you think the community would be better of without me? :idea: Well comming from a hardcore DeadSkirts.com hater like you Chton, I know beyond shadow of doubt .... that just the exact opposite must be true. :approve:

Geno
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

The subject is dropped. I have only one thing to say to Geno ,if you are accusing
me of perjury you better have some proof and start seeing a lawyer , because I will sue you ass for slander and this is no joke.
Geno

Post by Geno »

No not you, ever. :idea: Ok I got it. understood.. Subject dropped...really.

I agreed 100% to drop it. I gave my word I would drop the "ghost-post" angle on both DS and FF.

I have just posted on this board to drop all converstion about that "ghost-post" on both boards. The only time I will talk about it, is if someone e-mails with legit concerns about it, at what will be our new DS address.

Dskirts@gmail.com
chton

Post by chton »

Why would I be afraid? Physically, laughable, many people are very brave on the internet because you can get your hands around their necks, believe me I'm not in the least intimidated. Would I be afraid that I would not come out on top in a debate, please, the man can't barely spell or put together a coherent sentence, please? I see he however is frightened of lawyers, a threat of a lawsuit has him running and begging for forgiveness. Maybe that's how he has to be addressed.
I don't bother really interacting directly as this person is beginning to strike me as honest and truly deluded. I mean it's really amazing how twisted and paranoid a person can be, I imagine he must be skipping some of his medicine. That's the only explanation for some of his ravings.
It's nice to see other parties can reasonably work out their differences without passive aggressive semi apologies and actually bury the hatchet. Oh well there's hope for better living through chemistry, hopefully he'll be properly dosed soon. If not we'll see more typo laden grammatically questionable ravings to follow.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Chton--- You know I love to debate, I provide a forum call the ALL TOPIC board for that. I like to do that it cyberspace and in person. Now when people get nasty and resort to callling name, or the case of real life, they may want to get their hands around your puny neck Chton...I put and end to it, and give them the thumbs down award. I have no urge to beat you up Chton. Yet you can still be afraid in cyberspace becuase you just want to protect your reputation :disapprove:

I can't help it you don't understand English either Chton. You don't want to give me a break on bad spelling? Maybe English is my 3rd language, for all you know, Chton. In that case I would be doing 1,000 times than better than you Mr. Chton, because that all you know is English. No matter what, I do get my points across where ever I go. :approve:

Maybe this community is slowly emploding, after all Chton? If it is, I can see you are going to do your part to see that it collapses right down to ground level. I think we need solutions other than kicking people out of this communty. ...but.. If you really think that is the answer, might I suggest Sir, that you start off by removing yourself, Mr. Chton. There is no reason to stick around where you are not liked, and not appricated, and make no contrubtions to this community Chton. That is good advice for leaving us. I would take it myself if I were in your shoes. Only I am not. I do make a major contribution by maintaining DeadSkirts. I am a very like and appreciated................And NO Chton, the few troublemaker that hate me, hate themselves and hate the whole world...don't count.

Ok I am going to give you a break and leave. I have had my say on this subject. It's been a pleasure Mr. Chton and Mr. Kevin67. :yes:

Geno
Last edited by Geno on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Bluestone wrote: Gossip, name-calling, and the blame game are not my thing. I love a debate, but such things do not constitute debating. True debating, I.M.H.O., requires maturity and mutual respect. Anything short of that is simply a negative flame war, and should be avoided at all costs. Why? Because the general community suffers as a result. In general, we are here to exchange thoughts, ideas, and experiences, so that like-minded individuals have support for their fetish which cannot in general be found in the world beyond the walls of this and other erotic death fetish sites.

Blue

Yes, I am quoting myself, only because the above quote was included in the post that started this thread, yet what I see in the last few posts is exactly what I was warning against. I'm not trying to play Chicken Little, but I thought it was a good time to suggest that we stress the positive over the negative. Personality clashes are going to happen in any community, on-line or otherwise, but I'd really like to see debates as opposed to attacks and name-calling on this board. Like I said elsewhere, it's really your board, not mine, but I think everyone would have a better experience here if we all took that high road a little more often :wink:

I would also like to add that I don't think anyone should leave. You are all valuable members of this community. Certainly, if I wanted anyone to leave, I would be the one to show them the door.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Very Well Stated Bluestone

It a good thing you started this thread too. Because with the help of two of my fellow FF members, we just have put on a roleplay , with the chest thumping, to give everyone an example of what is constantly occuring thoughtout this community. What we have just seen is very real, only it occurs on much more vicious levels.

That why I can laugh when I heard someone like the good Chton sayin " Hey Bluestone this community would be better off without you"--- a would-be Chton That is the exact tention that basically has many wondering have we all lost our senses. Also the most recently threats of rampant sueing each other. That sure does not help the community.

The blame game doesn't work either. You can't take the blame for the actions of that person that recently resigned. Nor is he responsible for all the problems in the community. No one person is. We all have to take responsibilty, repect each other, and show some gratefullness for all the things that each of us contribute to the community. Things as big as webmasters who maintain Fetish sites like FF DS, NB ect....to the little by very important things, like appreciating the sharing of a fantasy with a fellow member that has nothing but his body and soul, thoughts, and ideas, on the fetish.

Geno
chton

Post by chton »

Hmm someone who talks about a good debate and then suggests the other party should leave is basically afraid to engage. Wow that lawsuit threat really got to you huh? I'd say I can get by in several languages better than you're attempts at English. Besides, I've met plenty of people who although English isn't their first language manage to spell better and construct sentences that make more sense. I bet you hide behind that it isn't your first language like a crutch. I thought your poor spelling and grammar were on purpose for me, at least that's what you said before. Were you lying then or are you lying now? It still shows you to be a liar. So spew what nonsense you like I am not afraid of you in any way nor do I believe a word you say.

I continue to allow the replies to speak more eloquently than I as to who is a cause of strife in this community. Have I driven people off boards? Do people line up to bash me in this community? Am I the person who insults women and contributors? Am I the one who goes on every board and act like I run them? Need I go on. In all honesty, I think the man is seriously not right in the head.
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Now, lets assume worst case scenario here for a moment:

Lets say the community IS imploding, whats next?

Parties gather around, they divide themselves in "groups" and they bash each other from they own bunker?
Im not saying thats whats happening now, but lets asume for a second that that is the future for the community.

then what? how longer will it continue?

It will eventually bore off and members of those factions that "lead" the anger against the other groups will start to burn out and leave the community. Hence, renewing the whole necro community and eventually sticking it back together.

This process is the same one I see in small society groups. I believe it is not avoidable, and I believe its part of the human sociological process when it comes to group dinamics.
Is there anything we can do to stop it? well yes of course there is. But as it always happens with human kind efforts, it is not enough for one or two people to do the job. Its got to be done grouply. And that, my friends, its what im nihilistic about. I think once the differences and opposed personalities have shown on the screen, it will get more and more difficult to settle agreements. Hence, division will stand.

And that division will stand for as long as one of the groups leaders burn off and leaves.

Should we worry about this? well, i dont think so. I think its a natural cause and we should worry when the fights and discussions scare people off. But only then. Before and after, theres little we can do.

Or should I say... theres a lot we can do, but it is a fact that a human being does a lot more, than a group of humans. Specially when there are different groups with different opinions, leaders and goals.

I wish english was my first language so I could make my point a little clearer but well... good luck understanding what i mean :mrgreen: :geek:
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
Well said Shootingmad, your statement is right on, regardless of what country you come
from and whatever native language you speak.

MAX5- I am sorry that I ignored you post to join us and the answer is we would be glad to have you. You are a well respected member of this community.

Geno- This is a constructive statement to you sir. I am not making fun of your spelling
or sentence structure ( I make spelling and grammar mistakes myself) but as a teacher,
I can say that you have a problem at times with comprehending the written word. I believe
you sometimes do this on purpose and that is not good. I don't run message boards , but after teaching teenagers for 31 years, I believe I know a little about human relations.
You, as the manager of a message board, should be a shining example of human relations
to your fellow members and on any board you visit., Maybe you should ask your moderators
or even Blue for some advice before you make certain statements. This might cut down
quite a bit on what you call Geno bashing. A man creates his own enemies., they don't just
happen by chance. If you go looking for trouble, I guarantee you will find it.

We have three message boards here , so we are going to have to get along and
respect each other. People without the fetish probably think we are very sick puppies.
Can you imagine what a lurker, with the fetish, thinks when he reads some of these
messages we post. No wonder they lurk and not join, we sound like a bunch of
Neanderthals. Think about the impression we are creating.

Sincerely Kevin67
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thank you, Kevin. I've been following this discussion for awhile now, and you've made some very good points. I've been tempted to chime in, but felt that it was more a time for me to listen rather than speak. I will; however, offer a quote from Tenn Williams: "There is nothing more powerful than the odor of mendacity." Recent events in our little corner of the world are proving him most correct.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Max5s wrote:I will; however, offer a quote from Tenn Williams: "There is nothing more powerful than the odor of mendacity." Recent events in our little corner of the world are proving him most correct.

Hello Max5s--- Max let us define "mendacity" first of all. It is the act or condition of falsehoods, lies, and that which is less than the absolute truth. Maybe of all the things happening on these boards in the last few weeks, mendacity, has packed the strongest single punch....but that in not the biggest problem. As I have said in the past, as bad as KHP was, you can not blame all the problems on his one lie. Sides are being taken , factions are being built, people are refusing to stand up for what they know it right, and other are being very unthankful for the sites we own and maintain for them. On the rival board, they were in a 3 pages flame before I posted a single word. I made one entry and a broken down moderator (X) on the verge of wanting to quit his duties on that site, threated to ban me. They have 7 moderators on the rival board. Even Sandi saw what was going on continued her blabbering, and did have the spine to counter it. So a woman was called a "stupid cunt"....or a "filty slut." Who says that is the equalivent of hating all women. No Max, word for word lies, may do more damage per incident, but all the other undispline, ungratefulness, war mongering, spinlessness, jealousy, disloyality, indecissiveness, anger, fantasy bashing, and hatred does far more damages as a continuous whole to our community.

Chton---No one is lying chton. You love using extreme words when refering to suggestions and people who might be mistaken. We have a rule on DeadSkirts that clearly states you can not harass another member with gramatical corrections. I only said that because you don't even consider the possibly that English is my 3rd language. I did not confirm not deny that is was. May English is my first language. As just because there might be a few who do have superior language skills, is no reflection on. I also said in earlier post on FF, that you if you getting off on my bad English skills I am very glad I can help you accomplish your ejacultory pleasure. Still, it's ashame, Mr Chton, that you don't find interaction with the members of DeadSkirts or FemmeFatalities on the subject of our fetish as bing more pleasurable. If that is the case, I will be sure to provide many more English errors you to "get off" on Chton in the weeks to come. :yes:

I am not saying you are not a vaule to this community Chton, and don't have a lot of rich ideas to share, but I am saying that just for today, you are doing absolutely nothing to help this community except shooting your BB gun at Geno and the aircraft carrier named DeadSkirts. Thanks for helping me in this latest roleplay, to show what fools we can be.

ShootingMad--- I hope Chton did not confuse you, but to set the record straight. I do NOT believe this community is imploding. I think lines will be drawn in the sand and people will bunch up on one side and the other. You mention somewhere the DeadSkrits was created as child website of the failing femmegore. Then a couple of rouge gay women defected from DeadSkrits and started the a rival board...and you made a prediction ShootingMad if you remember, you predicted there will proably be other boards in the future, when some people find that DeadSkirts, FF, or PP can not really met their needs.......I agree with you Shootingmad on that part only.

The latest Dot com board to show up, is owned and ran by Big O. It's too late to know if he will be a major player and he has limited his board to just mainstream video clips. However he has not seperated himself from DeadSkirts and BigO's is not listed as a "rival board".

Kevin--- that is rare to see you make a refreshing objective post on the matter. Thank you. You said I shold be a shining example of a webmaster running a major board. Well webmaster are not perfect people. Take the 2 gay women that started the rival board. They had great plans for the board they were making daily appearances, thinking they knew what it took to run a sucessful message board. Just like like G-mail in the earlier days before well got sold to a Englishman. They started it, bragged about free speech and did a very good job for a couple of months or answering e-mails and interacting with their members. They also bragged about an art section and other section that would soon be built. that was 6 months ago.

Today, then don't answer any e-mails except from a few select favorites. They don't interact to the numerous post in which there names are mentioned. For a board that does does not have a fraction of the specific rules of DeadSkrits, they have 7 moderators (under cover moderators) who are not easily identifiied. Those women have gotten at real taste of what is takes to run full function dot com fetish board, and they don't seem to like it. It not that grand picture of total eroticsm they have hope for. So they have secluded themselves and are letting other running with no reall captain at the helm. As a result the board has become highly unfocused.

Back to me, Geno. I can't be the perfect guy Kevin. I run a pretty tight ship. Not everone is going to like me. We have had people like Redeemer503 who love to debate politics, yet, rules or not rules he loves to call member nasty names when he talk politics. So even though he was only suspended, he chooze to join a rival board, and leave us forever. I may not be the shinning guy Kevin, but even you will grant me this much. I do own a shinning website. I hope we can stay on the objective trend with you Sir. thanks.

Sincerley Geno
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Geno wrote:
Hello Max5s--- Max let us define "mendacity" first of all. It is the act or condition of falsehoods, lies, and that which is less than the absolute truth. Maybe of all the things happening on these boards in the last few weeks, mendacity, has packed the strongest single punch....but that in not the biggest problem. As I have said in the past, as bad as KHP was, you can not blame all the problems on his one lie. Sides are being taken , factions are being built, people are refusing to stand up for what they know it right, and other are being very unthankful for the sites we own and maintain for them. On the rival board, they were in a 3 pages flame before I posted a single word. I made one entry and a broken down moderator (X) on the verge of wanting to quit his duties on that site, threated to ban me. They have 7 moderators on the rival board. Even Sandi saw what was going on continued her blabbering, and did have the spine to counter it. So a woman was called a "stupid cunt"....or a "filty slut." Who says that is the equalivent of hating all women. No Max, word for word lies, may do more damage per incident, but all the other undispline, ungratefulness, war mongering, spinlessness, jealousy, disloyality, indecissiveness, anger, fantasy bashing, and hatred does far more damages as a continuous whole to our community.

Sincerley Geno

Okay. We now know you have a dictionary.
chton

Post by chton »

Yes someone was lying, but that someone never admits it. You can try to spin it anyway you like, you are a liar. People know it, that's all that matters. I couldn't care less what you claim. The facts exist independent of your ability to edit or spin. I note again how you avoid the real questions, but what can I expect since I and everyone who pays attention knows the answers. Since you will ignore my questions and simply lie, I will ignore your comments and continue to hammer home the point that you are an out and out liar. Whatever you type means nothing since it's all lies and spin.
I can understand why you need a rule to protect yourself from people correcting your bad grammar, much like the many other arbitrary rules designed to keep anyone from correctly pointing out where the problems often come from.
I await a poorly written rehash of previous empty posts making lots of noise and signifying nothing.