Is the Death Fantasy Community Imploding???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Damon

Re: Is the Death Fantasy Community Imploding???

Post by Damon »

Geno wrote:
Damon--- I gave your answers. :? Ask the people of that "other board" to give you list of the the moderator. 9 or 10 don't know where to find that at. It's not fair for you test me on things..YOU just learned yourself Mr. Damon from Janet. You clearly said that All moderators are highlighted in red, and you were wrong! It takes information about about following a series of links to find who they are. End of story.

Geno
Why should I ask them Geno, you're the one quoting stats so have you asked them to back those stats up? Back up your statement man, I'm not testing you, just asking for evidence for the stats you have publicised.

Also, where did I say that, on PP, all moderators are highlighted in red???? Let's revisit my statements in my previous posts;

1) you click on the administrators or moderators link it gives you a list of the appropriate people, as Janet told you on DS

2) Next, hidden hyperlink on PP? You mean the one at the bottom of the main view saying 'Global Moderators'....like the one on this very board????

I repeat, where do I say, in your words, "You clearly said that All moderators are highlighted in red, and you were wrong!". How can I be wrong about something I never said? Jeez Geno, if you can't respresent something as simple as that in a true light, we haven't got a chance.

By the way, nice to see you basically brush off Bluestone, the owner of this board (which tends to add weight to what various people are saying) as regards your earlier comments, and turn the subject around to people getting at you (somewhat ironc really if you think about it...plus I am in no way anti-DS, sorry to break that argument apart. Up until now, DS is the only forum on this subject I have ever posted on. No, this is just my honest opinio, not pro or anti anything, so deal with it). For me, it shows the disturbing thinking which is behind the name, and I think that's 1) quite sad really and 2) behind a lot of the problems we are currently facing. If you really can't see the issue with some of your statements to various people, not least this one, then that speaks volumes.

In addition, please don't brush me off either as you have blatantly not answered my questions.

1) What tricks am I supposed to be playing in context?
2) What 'gay card' am I supposed to be playing? You have made an accusation, I would like an answer.
Last edited by Damon on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

Geno, do you have to lower the bar when you can't handle the conversation? All I was trying to do is help you, to better yourself so that you can express your ideas and opinions in a much more clearer, coherent and correct fashion. Instead of simply saying, thanks for the help, you launch into an attack. Seriously, do you have to result in rude slurs when you feel trapped, and when you simply can't respond. Seems to be a trend with you. hhmmmm..
Well, I was hoping for a constructive conversation, yet you can't seem to handle one. That makes me sad, especially for someone who hosts a forum. Maybe when you become an adult will you see the error of your ways....
Geno wrote:
Mkkb--- Very good Mkkb thank you for correcting my spelling. :approve: Let's try that again. Correct this one " I gott
somethang you can suck on Mr. Mkkb" . Or maybe you can correct this one "Slobb on the Knobb". See if you can correct those two statements with spelling errors within them. Come on ...you can do.... it. :clap:
Hang in there Geno, and when you need help just ask.. :mrgreen:
Geno[/size]
By the way, Gott should be got, and the correct word here should be have. A great way to remember this grammatical rule is "you never got things, you have things.."
See, much better.. :yes:
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Mkkb wrote:HAHAHA...Dude, you are so in over your head. You misspelled "misspelled" Seriously, are you 6 years old?

Mkkb--- Sure Mr. Mkkb I can clearly see by your statement above that you have nothing but my well being in mind. You are asking am I over 6 years old? I have you know Mkkb that I am over 8 1/2 years old now, and my mom said if you hit me , I have a right to hit you back. That's I all was doing. I would totally body slam you right now, but now she said I have to go to bed, before I can play on the computer again. If I am real nice, I get to go to Disneyland. :idea: I am not going to let a big, bad, old broken down man mess my chances up to go there.

Damon--- I have worked with a PHP 3.0 (like the rivals and like FF) forums as the admistrator. The owner of that site could easily choose hightlight color those moderators in any color HTML. She chooses to have them the same color as the same regular members, so they would find it out by suprise only. I was suggesting you take a survey of the members of that board, you will find that most can not tell you who the 7 moderators are without some searching. Good bye Damon.

Max5s--- All a person can do is try. No matter what I do, were are seeing some really disturbing actions by others. Those other as whole is what this thread is about. They will not colapse the community, but they will make for some rough going alright.

I have to get some rest now my friend.

Sincerely Geno :razz:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Geno,

There are people here who are trying to help you; however, you seem to see everyone here who holds a differing opinion than you to be 'troublemakers', and you seem to think that you have to take them on... that you're a flame warrior who has to shoot back. Check out the other threads on this board where you haven't posted. Other than my disagreement with Paul, for which I take full responsibility for engaging in, I think you'll see that there is very little in the way of flame wars, attacks, and poorly chosen expletives. You seem to think that everyone's out to get you, but you always seem to be attacking, or brushing off, others, even those who are trying to help you.

My suggestion: Start your own thread on the board. Entitle it 'Speak to Geno' or whatever you like. Then, encourage members not to attack you, but to have a dialogue with you. They may feel that they can't speak candidly with you on DS, but they certainly can here. Use it as a constructive forum. Ask them what changes they'd like to see on the New DeadSkirts. Oh, and Geno, listen to them, and don't get defensive. Any constructive suggestions should be at least considered. Remember, God gave you one mouth but two ears... so that you can listen twice as much as you talk. Try it, my friend. Consider it as a challenge, but also as a first step to take a fresh start and I think you will find that the Geno-bashing that you perceive will lessen in equal measure to how you listen.

Sincerely,
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Damon

Post by Damon »

Geno wrote:

Damon--- I have worked with a PHP 3.0 (like the rivals and like FF) forums as the admistrator. The owner of that site could easily choose hightlight color those moderators in any color HTML. She chooses to have them the same color as the same regular members, so they would find it out by suprise only. I was suggesting you take a survey of the members of that board, you will find that most can not tell you who the 7 moderators are without some searching. Good bye Damon.

Sincerely Geno :razz: [/size]
Geno, I repeat again, can you please answer my questions and the accusations you have put at me? You cannot comment on people, accuse them of actions out of nowhere and not expect to have those accusations questioned. I would be grateful if you could answer my questions please.

As for PP, have you taken a survey? As I said, you are the one coming up with the stats, so can you please answer that simple question to back up those stats? I read PP and have never sween one posting from anybody queriying mod status (possibly to do with the board being run with respect and freedom). As for how they operate their admins/mods operation, that's up to them, but it's in no way a secret. If they want it to be kept secret, they could easily remove those links, the admin and mod names are freely available as I'm sure you'd agree. As I said, there is a similar option on this board if required.

So, back to my questions. Geno, can you please explain your accusations?
Geno

Post by Geno »

Bluestone--- I told you not to take this too seriously. As long as you concetrate you critcism on one person on this thread and don't look at this objectively, you will not reach and helpful conclusion. Don't put your finger in the wind and ignore all the attacks and sarcasm. Those members like Kevin67, Damon, Mkkb, and Chton are just out to get Geno thread. I can handle them all. No problem.

I can guarantee you this much Bluestone, if you keep popping in here jumping on the Geno bashing bandwagon, will not decrease in intensity of the situation. You are overlooking at lot of things and that is why everyone here, is just spinning their wheels and sniping at me. Look at everyone on this thread objectively Bluestone. Don't point you gun at just me. Point it at everyone. Keep them all covered as here is what you will see....

1. Damon --- is only worried about moderators that are not hightlighted on other boards. And my anti-gay agenda which is matter of public record, seperate from my fantasies.

2. Kevin67--- He went into hidding holding a personal grudge against me. Not a problem if he is not longer active on this thread. Good.

3. Mkkb--- Is posting all these spelling correction about me to try and harasss me, when I told, I don't appreciate it one bit. Yet he is still here doing that.

4. Chton--- is calling me what KHP was calling you earlier...a liar.

If Bluestone would say instead...

A....Alright Mkkb we can do without you spelling correction. I undersand what Geno said becuase I have specific comments toward him.

B.....Kevin it told you once I told you twice. Don't hold grudge against members. It does not pay in the long run, or the short run.

C.... Chton, I don't like being call a lair, and whether I or Geno did anything that you are claiming, there is not proof of that now. So please don't call people liars.

If you showed some objectivity like that Bluestone, the hecklers on this thread would drop like flies. Just like when told Brian who was threatening to give me a "profanity lace triade" that there was not a problem in the expression of his opinion, but if he goes on the profanity tirade, you will have a problem with him. I mean that was end of it too, Bluestone.

I am trying to wind my end down, but if you come in here with that kind of admonishment you are giving real hecklers a blank check to keep it up. After all, their infractions are being overlooked as you make you statments only to me, and then make anti-geno statements to the few that you do directly talk to on this thread. At this point none of members of this thread...except Max, and maybe ShootingMad, is out for solutions and answers to the question of the topic at hand. The rest are set on Geno, or DeadSkirt bashing opportunities. :roll:

Sincerely Geno

P.S. Damon--- if I answer your questions. are going be quiet? Or are you going to rehash the same trash or some new trash. I'll answer the question, if, you promise to leave the subject alone. You have to promise first. Or we can meet on the DS All topic and you can keep the subject up.. On ff I want it stopped, so thus is the deal, if I answer your question. You make the choose of the place where. Here on FF it will require a promise from you.
Last edited by Geno on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damon

Post by Damon »

Can you please answer them here Geno because I know the conversation will not be altered on this board? I will also only leave them alone if I find your answer satisfactory (unlikely considering I haven't played any sort of 'gay card'). Also, as I said, don't dismiss my comments as trash, it doesn't wash with me (I'm not the type to be intimidated) or, I'm sure, people reading this thread. I'm not the one making things up on the spur of the moment here.

Also, shouldn't you actually pay some attention to the owner of this board? He has good suggestions.
Geno

Post by Geno »

Get your scary butt over to the DS-- All TOPIC board. For darn sake, its' just you and me only with question. Altered statments or not, you will know if that is the answer you want or not. I post it under "Other Board's Hidden Moderators". If you need any clarificaiton just ask a follow up question. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Damon

Post by Damon »

Geno wrote:Get your scary butt over to the DS-- All TOPIC board. For darn sake, its' just you and me only with question. Altered statments or not, you will know if that is the answer you want or not. I post it under "Other Board's Hidden Moderators". If you need any clarificaiton just ask a follow up question. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Geno, I have no intention of looking over at DS. You gave me the option where to discuss this and I chose here, so can we discuss this here please, in the open and for all to see? It's where you started these accusations in the first place after all, so why try to continue this elsewhere? And, under no circumstances, order me about like that again please, who the hell do you think you are? As I said, I'm not the type to be intimidated, so don't try to do it.
Geno

Post by Geno »

No body is trying to intimate you. :razz: I have posted the answers to your questions over there. That all the information you going to get. If you have any follow up question to what I posted, I will answer them ..over there. Take or leave it. I will note this much however, if do leave it, then it's clear you are not looking for answers, you are looking to show-off on this board. :shake: Good bye Damon, I see you over there.

Geno
Last edited by Geno on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

Geno wrote: Bluestone--- I told you not to take this too seriously. As long as you concetrate you critcism on one person on this thread and don't look at this objectively, you will not reach and helpful conclusion.

1. Damon --- is only worried about moderators that are not hightlighted on other boards. And my anti-gay agenda which is matter of public record, seperate from my fantasies.

2. Kevin67--- He went into hidding holding a personal grudge against me. Not a problem if he is not longer active on this thread. Good.

A....Alright Mkkb we can do without you spelling correction. I undersand what Geno said becuase I have specific comments toward him.

After all, their infractions are being overlooked as you make you statments only to me, and then make anti-geno statements to the few that you do directly talk to on this thread.

Sincerely Geno
Geno, I am not sure why you are so hostile to me? All I am trying to do is help you. To better your posting abilities. Some people are offended by nasty names and foul language. I am offend by poor spelling. Especially from someone who boasts about being a forum owner. I didn't realize correcting silly mistakes, in your world, is equal to harassment.
As a personal suggestion from me, I would suggest that you grow a little bit thicker skin if you are going to continue to keep putting yourself out there. If you are this sensitive, perhaps you just stick with reading posts by others and take yourself out of the mix.
Oh, and here is some more constructive criticism. Remember, knowledge is power.
concetrate -- concentrate
critcism -- criticism
hightlighted -- highlighted
seperate -- separate
hidding -- hiding
undersand -- understand
statments -- statements
becuase -- because
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

Geno wrote:Get your scary butt over to the DS-- All TOPIC board. For darn sake, its' just you and me only with question. Altered statments or not, you will know if that is the answer you want or not. I post it under "Other Board's Hidden Moderators". If you need any clarificaiton just ask a follow up question. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Actually I would like to see this answered here as well Geno.
Thanks!
Damon

Post by Damon »

Show off? No, just want answers to the public accusations you made towards me.

OK, Geno's reply from DS (as he doesn't want to type this here). Since he brought up the accusations on this board, I feel this is where they should be discussed, why shouldn't they be, seems a strange way of operating unless there's some sort of alterior motive? His reply as below;

I am answering a question for member Damon only. On one of the "other boards' they have 7 moderators. I simple told him that they are not highlighted by any color, excpet the owners who are highly in red. The board is PHP Class 3.0. forum. Without know any Hyper Text Mark Up Language, you can highlight the moderators with any color you want by simple pushing a few button in the "configuration" set up of the board.

For whatever reason, they don't do that over there. So you have to click on some links that leads to a list of members and somewhere on that list you will find out who the moderators are.

How ever if you are NOT a member of that board, you don't have access to know who the 7 moderators are. If you are member of that board....you still can't tell.

Here on DeadSkirts you know who are the moderators because they are highlighted in yellow and it says it on their avatars.

===========

Now when I told you not to play the gay card, you were not playing the gay card. I only used that as an example. I mean it the sense, I don't like anyone to play the gay card with me. If you a qualified for the job, then you get it.

Referring to some others as gay females. It make no different, what better way to prove my point than to point out that someone is homosexual in a situtiation where even the most liberial gay would say...in does not matter..such as the building of a website.

If you have a follow up question Mr. Damon..go ahead and ask it.

Sincerely Geno.

OK, my reply. Firstly, the comments about PP are irrelevant, they were nothing to do with what I asked you but you seem hung up on these for some reason. Discussion about PP has been on here and answered. How they operate their board is up to them but, as I said, the moderating list is no secret in anyway. Anyway, this is irrelevant to the main points.

The gay card - OK, you now admit that what you stated as regards me does not have any substance. I wasn't playing any sort of 'gay card' but you accused me of doing so to use as an example of something which had to bearing on the subject at hand. Brilliant, brilliant logic. I would like an apology please, how dare you make a false accusation to me in the public domain and not have the backbone to explain yourself in the same place.

This is a prime example as to why people think they just cannot trust you, or your judgement, any more.
Geno

Post by Geno »

You understand you aren't getting paid for money for this this Mkkb. Thanks for the free corrections :clap: :approve: Now why don't you ben over so you can get you can be payed with another form of payment. :oops:

Damon--- Let me guess, hmmmm you are going hold a grudge against me, Damon? People don't trust what? No people do trust me...It's Damon does not trust me. Keep your scared self away then. :lol:

Geno
Damon

Post by Damon »

Geno wrote: You understand you aren't getting paid for money for this this Mkkb. Thanks for the free corrections :clap: :approve: Now why don't you ben over so you can get you can be payed with another form of payment. :oops:

Damon--- Let me guess, hmmmm you are going hold a grudge against me, Damon? People don't trust what? No people do trust me...It's Damon does not trust me. Keep your scared self away then. :lol:

Geno
I don't hold grudges Geno (although I'm not the type of person to make upset Mr. J), but I would like you to have the cajones to give me an apology for making false statements about me. I am also not scared, sorry to disappoint you, why should I be scared of a nondescript person on an internet forum? As I said, I wanted the solution to be found here where it would be open, honest and where you made those statements in the first place. That solution, as you have admitted, was what you were saying was a lie.