Is This A New Tyoe Of Death Fetish?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

kevin67

Is This A New Tyoe Of Death Fetish?

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

I found this article in the newspaper last week that I think you will find interesting.
I cannot feed the article into my computer so I will just summarize it.

It seems that a Pennsylvania man is suing his ex paramour for $30,000 in a civil
court. Why? I'm glad you asked. It seems that while he was asleep she decided to
superglue his penis to his belly and then sealed hie rear end shut. In addition, she
also gave his hair (it is not specific about the area) a compete makeover using
generous globules of nail polish.

It gets better. He awoke, needless to say, in extreme pain and to her screaming
that she was tired of his lies. Since he didn't have any available transportation he had
to walk a mile to a convenience store and dial 911 (can you picture that). When he got
to the hospital, he had to wait four hours before he was treated.

The good news is that there was no permanent harm to his genitals and she pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault in criminal court and has already served six months probation. The article doesn't tell whether he was awarded the $30,000 or not. However I am sure that the warped sense of humor in this......... is priceless.

Is there a lesson here? Is death by superglue a new fetish?
dpaul47

Re: Is This A New Tyoe Of Death Fetish?

Post by dpaul47 »

no......doesnt sound like it. I like to 'shoot' my wife but cant see the attraction in glueing parts of her shut.......dont think she would do it to me......but ya never know........it does sound like something my ex wife would.........and then scream 'ill kill you!'...but in all fairness I bet alcohol played some part in this guys troubles
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: Is This A New Tyoe Of Death Fetish?

Post by EvilBilly »

Quite a few years ago the actress Sean Young had done something similar to her ex-boyfriend, fellow actor James Woods. I believe she super-glued his 'willy' to his inner thigh.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com