KHP Resignation Accepted!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

KHP Resignation Accepted!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, this will not come as a surprise to anyone who has read the posts of Paul of KHP on this board and other message boards in the general community. The posts are still there, so you can see for yourself. Paul of KHP was welcomed into this community, provided with an advertising slot, and then decided to pick a fight with me, the owner of this site. He made totally unfounded allegations against me. I gave him the benefit of free speech on this board, but he decided to post his slanderous allegations on another message board. We had it out on that neutral board, and after both of us had our say, Sandi, one of the moderators of PP, interceded and very eloquently suggested that we agree to disagree and close the discussion. Both Paul and I posted to indicate that the discussion was closed. Then, the moderator locked the thread. I told Paul that he was still welcome to post and even advertise on Femme Fatalities. Instead, he walked out as you will see from his last post on this board, saying that he will never return.

Well, Paul is definitely not a man of his word and has been emailing me all day today making even more unfounded allegations. Obviously, he was not sincere in his PP post where he said the matter was concluded. He just now threatened me, saying I should be worried about Britton's boyfriend. Does he think that Bluestone is Geno's alter ego, or visa versa? I never said anything negative about Britton. I think she's a lovely young lady. Why then the loosely veiled threat of physical violence that, in my opinion, constitutes a criminal offence?

Obviously, I have changed my mind about Paul, and decided to accept his resignation. He is no longer a member of this community board. Accordingly, I have deactivated his account and suspended his advertising privileges. Paul accused me in public of making a post in DeadSkirts to the effect that I was happy that Geno threw Paul and Dennis off of DeadSkirts. Well, I didn't say that, and you've heard that consistently from me for the last couple of days... and it's true. I didn't say it, and I never thought it... until now!

As a result of Paul's behaviour on this board and other boards and his stalking emails to me, I have reassessed the situation and now for the first time I can categorically say that I am extremely happy that Paul has left this board. He is not welcome here any more, and my opinion of him has dropped from respect for a fellow producer to pity for a pathetic small-minded man. Of course, that is my personal opinion only, but I stand by it!

People here know that I have a lot of patience and I exercise tolerance. I have never banned anyone from this board, and I didn't ban Paul (KHP). He resigned... and having resigned, and no longer being a member here, he is entitled to no protection on this board.

I am considering publishing my full email exchange with Paul on this board, including his not so veiled threat involving Britton's boyfriend, but I don't want to bore a membership who has had to put up with so much disruption from this individual so far. If enough people are interested, I will consider making our last exchange public. For now, the KHP case is closed.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: KHP Resignation Accepted!!!

Post by tommygun »

Blue, I'm so sorry to hear this... I wasn't aware that it was even going on (what board is this thread on?) All I can say is that you are a completely and totally honorable and sensible person, and that you've done nothing ever to disparage anyone else. There are different tastes, obviously, and things change. Paul moved KHP from a membership program to a buy the odd clip on Nicheclips approach because he was burned out. I'd guess that's the whole story.., he just is burned out and perhaps a bit emotional about it all. For my part, I hate to think that this small community, who should actually be great friends because of our unique shared interests, winds up in a lot of petty sniping. Just like in a good marriage, you need to be slow to anger, positive in your interpretations and reactions, and very, very quick to forgive. I'm sorry that's not the case with where you and Paul wound up...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Dr Don

Post by Dr Don »

I sensed there was some serious issues when KHP came on the DS forum. I don't know what I did to him, since he came on the scene at CNB just before I got kicked off the net (unlawfully) by Justice Helen Pierce. So I did not even know him, or ever make a comment about him or his work. I do know for a fact that people got kicked off forums for comparing KHP videos to mine, but that's not my fault. I would have been glad to help him, or work with him on his films.

I think this is all for the better. Things should be more peaceful now. Don't worry about the threats from KHP or his associates as he calls them. For someone with the freedom to make his films and enjoy some income from them to engage in this kind of behavior is beyond me. Where does he find the time? LOL.
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

And here I was hoping that balance had been restored to The Force. Hopefully we will all move forward from this, and see it is a learning experience. Clouds and silver linings stuff.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tommygun wrote:Blue, I'm so sorry to hear this... I wasn't aware that it was even going on (what board is this thread on?) All I can say is that you are a completely and totally honorable and sensible person, and that you've done nothing ever to disparage anyone else. There are different tastes, obviously, and things change. Paul moved KHP from a membership program to a buy the odd clip on Nicheclips approach because he was burned out. I'd guess that's the whole story.., he just is burned out and perhaps a bit emotional about it all. For my part, I hate to think that this small community, who should actually be great friends because of our unique shared interests, winds up in a lot of petty sniping. Just like in a good marriage, you need to be slow to anger, positive in your interpretations and reactions, and very, very quick to forgive. I'm sorry that's not the case with where you and Paul wound up...

Hi Tommygun,

I know you've worked with both Paul and I, and this must be distressing for you. It was equally distressing to me when Paul posted on this FF thread, leveling untrue accusations at me without emailing me to discuss them first, even though I was in constant email communication with him at the time on an unrelated topic. So, the whole battle started with his post here:
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... a&start=30
Paul then decided to go over to Poisoned Paradigm and spread the same untrue accusations. You can see the battle shape up as I confronted him there on this thread:
http://www.poisonedparadigm.com/board/v ... a&start=25

Sandi's post is quite long, but also quite eloquent, and Paul apparently dropped the discussion, as did I, but it didn't end there, as the email barage began.

Now, I don't want anyone to get the impression that I would ever reproduce anyone's private emails to me under any circumstances. All communications to me are held in strictest confidence... except for this exchange that was premised by Paul with the words, "For the record...". This email exchange was for the record, and I am free to publish it 'for the record'. I've chosen not to do so, unless I'm pushed further on this subject, but I take the position that threatening emails can be used in a court of law as evidence, and I shall retain this record of Paul's threats of physical violence in the event that I have to take this matter further.

Tommygun, I agree wholeheartedly with your statements to the effect that this community should stick together, because we have more to unite us than to divide us. That is the whole reason for the existence of the FF community. I also agree with your statements as to the give and take required in a good marriage. I've been married to the same woman for almost 34 years. I have been in partnership with the same business partner for 30 years. I understand give and take. You can judge for yourself by reading the threads above, but I feel that I bent over backwards to accommodate Paul's position, but my integrity will not permit me to admit that I did something that I did not. In our email exchange I went even further, indicating that I was apologizing for anything that I may have posted that could in any way be taken by him as indicating that I was happy that he was kicked off of DeadSkirts. He completely ignored this apology too. I don't know Paul's personal history with relationships, but I do know that I exercised the patience of Job for as long as I could. I tried in every way to bury the hatchet and welcome him back to FF with open arms and no hard feelings. Geno even offered to reinstate him at DeadSkirts.

In our email exchange, I felt like I was trying to talk a jumper down from a ledge. I tried everything in my power to talk him down, but he was fixated on jumping. Sometimes, my friends, you cannot help some people no matter how hard you try.

I hope it was the stress, the burnout, something that he can overcome, but I suspect that is not the case.

If anyone thinks, after reading those threads, that I have overreacted or am out of line, or if you have any criticism whatsoever of how I handled this matter, please feel free to post your comments here or anywhere else on the 'On Topic' board. No, I will not ban you for criticizing me or my actions. I let Paul have his say, and never banned him for it. It was his choice to leave. Free speech is very much alive on this board. So, feel free to slap me around, if you think that I've been unfair in this or any other matter on this board, since this board is really your board, not mine :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that I removed the 'announcement' status of this post and rendered it into a standard topic which can slip down the page if no one wishes to add to it. I am posting this in order to assure everyone that I don't delete posts. This post shall remain as an historical record of the events involved... and will be proof of what was said by me, in case someone tries to misquote me again in the future :wink:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

Blue, you did nothing wrong in my eyes and I am 100 percent behimd you. I and a few other members tried to get to the bottom of this but there are too many agendas and
personalities blocking the way.

I was also in touch recently with Paul because I commissioned a custom from him.
Like TG, I cannot break the confidence of any email regarding this situation. Therefore I can only suggest that we band together and get back to what we should be doing, discussing
the death fantasy and making outstanding videos.

Sincerely Kevin67
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Kev,

Sounds good to me! Let's get back to business.

By the way, I hope your video turns out well. Paul is an expert in the f/x field. So, you should be pleased with it. If you are, please feel free to announce its public release on this forum and post a link to his Nicheclips site. I was very pleased with the response that I've received from the videos that you'd commissioned through me. So, I have high hopes for this one, and I hold no grudge against Paul; although, I'd never convince him of that. The fact that his membership will not be re-activated is related entirely to his insistence on spreading untrue rumours about a fellow producer and threatening physical violence against a fellow producer. As for his abilities as a producer, those have never been in doubt from my standpoint. I wish him all the best with his business, and regret the untenable positions that he took on this and other message boards.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

Thank you Blue, but before I give any information about the video, I want to say that
I plan to do many more (money permitting) for you right here. The bra shootout with
Suzi is coming out real soon and I have intentions of doing two more when Petra returns
to our shores. I like how you do your videos. I am always looking to improve my work as well'
it is far from perfect.

Now to the KHP video, when I heard that Britton would soon be quitting the business
I decided to get at least one custom with her in it. The video is called "The Necklace", and
it did require some special effects. At the present time it was just released on niche clips. In my very short career, I have targeted certain actresses whom I wish to see in one of my suggested scenarios, and Britton was one of them. My greatest goal is to do one with the great Petra Morgan and of course Suzi, hopfully we can get the two together. Tina Krause
I would love to do one with you as well.

The URL is http://nicheclips.com/index2.php and Paul does a good job of summarizing
the story.Just click on KHP in the producers column or "The Necklace" in the last column.
Last edited by kevin67 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Kev,

I see Britton dies in a silk blouse too! :D Britton is indeed a hottie, and so is Tiffany!

Looks like a very nice video. Congratulations! I hope it does well. Although, I personally won't be buying any more KHP videos, I'm sure many FF members will be interested in this one!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

This has all been too bad. I quit the Deadskirts board over the way Geno was treating Paul. Now he's gone from here. I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but it's all very unfortunate. Paul and I exchanged several e-mails during all of this. We never discussed any of the problems with this site. Paul always did his best to create videos from suggestions by his members and I'll always be a fan of his work. Too bad it couldn't all be just left to a business arrangement and no name calling or personal opinions of anyone having anything to do with it. Seems like everyone should have had thicker skin... but that's only my opinion, coming from what I saw on the surface. It looks like other things were being said privately, so I cannot comment on that. I'm still with you Blue.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Tk,

Thanks for your honest comments which are very much appreciated, not just because you indicated that you are still with me, but because you defended Paul who you obviously have a good working relationship with. Believe it or not; although, there were serious issues in my email exchange with Paul, these were after the fact. What happened occured right here on this site. The allegations made by Paul against me were made public on this board before they were ever made to me in any of our private communications. You're right that producers should have a thick skin about their work, but personal attacks and blatant misquotes which attack one's integrity are much harder to deal with. Go ahead and trash one of my videos, tell me that Suzi can't act, whatever. Those are a person's opinion. Go ahead and call me stubborn, hot-headed, childish... those labels may very well fit me at times, but don't tell the world, including many of my good friends, that I said 'White is black' when I never said so. That I cannot tolerate! If you can find someone with a skin thick enough to accept that sort of accusation without defending their good name, I would call them a thick-skinned wimp.

You know the saddest part of all of this is that Geno just recently commented on DS that Paul is still spreading these untruths on other boards and that he really seems to have a hate on for me. It's sad, because I entirely supported Paul in his outrage over the comments that Geno made against Britton. They were unacceptable in my opinion. I therefore welcomed Paul onto this site, in fact when I started this site, I contacted Paul and offered him an advertising spot here. I really wanted him here, because I've always, and still do, respect his work. At the time he wasn't interested. Following the DS-Britton affair, he was very interested in joining this community and even offered to post free videos on our Video Share forum. That would have been awesome, but a wedge was effectively driven between us, by circumstances beyond my control, whether it was through a simple misunderstanding or otherwise. The olive branch was consistently offered by me, but was just as consistently rejected.

This affair has all been very disturbing and unfortunate, especially the impression even Geno holds that Paul hates me more than him. Now, who made that Britton remark and why should I be worried that Britton's boyfriend is going to do physical harm to ME??? Very strange, indeed :?

Well, Tk, at least you are still in email communication with Paul, and you're always welcome here. Just too bad that Paul won't be contributing to the discussions on this board or on DeadSkirts any longer.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com