People in Poisoned Paradigm were MEAN!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

shootingmad

Re: People in Poisoned Paradigm were MEAN!

Post by shootingmad »

it wont get better for you here, dude.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: People in Poisoned Paradigm were MEAN!

Post by Bluestone »

Bellydancer_Killer,

I know that you were banned from PP, and there were some serious allegations that were made against you on that board. There is also cross-membership on several of the boards in this community. So, many members here are well aware of these allegations and the actions taken on that board. You may personally consider PP's actions as being mean, but I know the moderators there to be fair-minded individuals.

So, let me make a few things abundantly clear for you here:

1. This is a fantasy board which does not permit any illegal acts such as cyber-stalking;

2. This board will not tolerate any attempt to locate individuals, especially models and actresses in this community who don't want to be located. I am referring specifically to your previous attempts on this board to locate and announce the whereabouts of a former AF actress who made it clear that she no longer wanted to be involved in the Death Fetish industry.

3. If you abide by the rules of this board, and do not endanger individuals by taking actions such as set out in paragraphs 1 and 2 above, you can remain as a participating member of this board; however, any failure to conform with these rules shall be dealt with appropriately.

I trust that I have made myself clear.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com