Do You Want To Film A Death Scene???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Do You Want To Film A Death Scene???

Post by Bluestone »

I must explain from the outset that this topic is for discussion purposes only, and is only being proposed on a fantasy basis. So, here we go...

Let's say that I approached you and offered to lend you my professional video camera, a studio, and arrange for a necro actress of your choice for a 3 hour film session. Now, since this is fantasy, let's assume that I can arrange not just any of the Bluestone actresses, but any actress who has ever acted in the erotic death fetish industry. This is what I want to know:

1. Which actress would you select, and why?

2. What type of video would you film with her? Please provide the death M.O. and a summary of the scene.

3. When you are introduced to this actress, if you are allowed to ask her just one question, what would that question be?

I'm very interested in hearing all of your answers to these questions. I'm sure that they'll be varied and quite an interesting collection of thoughts on the subject of how non-producers would wish to film their perfect erotic death fetish video.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
astrokill

Re: Do You Want To Film A Death Scene???

Post by astrokill »

If I had the resources you described, I would definitely take full advantage of this scenario. I do create customs, however, due to a limited budget, I had to cut on some custom productions lately.

If were to have one actress acting out my fantasy, it would be Suzi. As an actress, Suzi has the experience, and in many of her clips, she absolutely shows her acting range and potential. She not only shows beauty, but brains. In addition, she looks like she enjoys the roles she plays as well. Overall, I would love to have her in my fantasy film.

I would film a short ten to 15 minute video with Suzi. The story begins in a hotel room, with open windows overlooking the front of the hotel. Suzi, playing a bad girl terrorist, arrives in the hotel room in a tight white dress, carefully locking the door. Suzi carries a huge guitar case. She checks the rooms to see if there is anyone inside, and finally, she places the guitar case on the floor. She checks the window to see outside. She smiles, and gets down to unlock the guitar case, revealing a sniper rifle. She sets up the sniper rifle near the window, and views the scope to make sure she has her target on point. As she is early, she decides to change to her terrorist uniform.

Meanwhile, Voytek outside the hotel corridor receives a message from his superior that an assassination of a prominent politician is about to take place. Coincidentally, he happens to be on the same floor as the would-be assassin, and Voytek would have to take her out. Voytek finds the door and somehow unlocks it, and finds his way in, and hides in a room.

Suzi comes back, all dressed up in a tight gold bra and gold panties or thong, and on her left leg there is gun in a leg holster. The camera will of course, ogle every feature of her. :wink: And she seductively struts across the room to her rifle, and finally positions herself. Voytek quietly opens the door, and admires Suzi's body. Well, the back of Suzi, at least. :wink: Suzi somehow detects Voytek at the back of her. She immediately turns around, and grabs the gun from her leg and aims.

But Voytek is faster. He quickly takes his gun out, and shoots her twice, once on her left breast on her bra, and the other above her bra onto her skin on her left breast. Suzi gasps and moans. Voytek thinks that will be all, but Suzi, weakly, raises her arm quickly. Voytek gets wind of this and shoots her on the head. Finally Suzi slumps to the floor, dead, arms to her sides, and legs eagle-spread. Blood stains the wall behind her, and blood oozes out of her wounds. Voytek then coldly looks at her body one last time, compliments on Suzi's looks, and regrets that her beauty is used for evil. He then calls it in to her superior that the assassination has been thwarted and leaves the room. We then look at Suzi's body one last time.

That's basically my fantasy film. :D During the filming, I would ask her one question, when she plays the bad girl in this case, is there a "role model" of bad girls for her to look up to? :D I hope you enjoyed the story, Blue. :wink:
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

I would go with Suzie and Kerie. Milena would be great too if she is available

2. What type of video would you film with her? Please provide the death M.O. and a summary of the scene.

I like multiple shootings, either with gun or with a machinegun.

I have a couple of scenarios in my mind:

As of lately, Ive had this preference for girls with a death fantasy. Not to confuse with a consentual snuff requirement. Not a girl that asks to be killed. But a girl that has a secret dark fantasy that actually disturbes her. But turns her on anyways at the end.

That being said, and since I like hearing the victims voices in a regular moment (that is, before they get they death scene) my first choice and scenario would be Suzy on screen and an off screen voice (hers) relating a previous "dream". Something along the lines: "Last night I had a dream..." and on screen you see her dream as she tells it offscreen.
She gets killed in that dream, and she narrates how it felt, how the adrenaline of being shot somehow turned out to be erotic for her. And at the moment she felt the bullets ripping inside her clothes and how she liked it. But how much this disturbed her.

Once she "finishes" telling what happened in her dream (and after we see that dream in the screen), then I would flash scene to her real life event. And show her typing what she was just reading out loud on a computer screen. Perhaps her personal diary. Perhaps a letter to her shrink, whatever.
She is at work while typing this out, and before she actually gets to finish it, someone walks in (Kerie, Milena, or anyone else) calls for someone, Suzy turns around and says: "he is in a meeting, can I have your name and get him to call you back?". Then you know how it ends.

That way we have two deaths in the same movie with the same actress. And she actually gets to describe her first death in a dream sequence and some elements she might have enjoyed of it, althought not admitting it. Just to die for real at the end.

Second idea:

Lately ive been interested in scenes where the victims are shot in the back and you see bullets exiting from the front (like Suzy in that scene where she gets shot through the bathroom door) of her chest.
Same with humanshield used girls.

To use both elements I`d have a hostage scenario were Suzy or Kerie or Milena would be talking on the phone to someone of the police while holding one of the girls by the neck. They are trying to negociate a surrender and of course things go bad.
One of the girls is used as humanshield and shot over, whilst the bad girl engages in a shootout with someone that interprets the police (perhaps a policewoman, or an offscreen shooter), and tries to seek cover in a room, behind a door. And is shot through the wall or through the door, bullets exiting from the front of her chest.

3. When you are introduced to this actress, if you are allowed to ask her just one question, what would that question be?

If you could direct a scene where you die, how would you like to die in that scene?
rehjec

Post by rehjec »

Would it be ok to do a reenactment of a movie scene? I would like to see the scene in the movie "Clay Pigeons" where the character Lester, played by Vince Vaughn, is having sex with the character Amanda. In the movie, Lester is about to stab Amanda in the back, when the camera pulls away. I would like to see that scene fully acted out, but not her getting stabbed over 40 times like in the movie. My first choice of actress would be Suzi.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

This would be a tough decision to make, and one reason why I have not been able to settle on any one idea for a custom. Too many actresses out there to choose from. Petra and Suzi are my favourites, although there are a couple others I might choose. If I had free reign.. most probably- Suzi, as she's in my all time favourite video shooting. I think I would try her out with a black wig to see how she looked like that. She could be in disguise. Of course, for me, it has to be a shooting video. To make the story short.. I think I'd have her dressed up very nicely, but then taking off her dress to be left with just a silky white full slip.
I'd have her smoking, relaxing on a bed or in a chair, thinking she was finally safe, only to have the gun man enter the room. He'd say something about how that's bad for her lungs, and since she didn't care about her lungs, he'd let her have a couple slugs in each breast. He'd take his time doing it and she would be on the floor writhing a bit before dying. It would have to be similar to Open Fire, my all time favourite video with Suzi.
What I'd ask? You mean besides asking for a date? lol Probably would be just to ask her if I could get to choose all of her clothing for the video.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

Now let me see, one girl, but I have to cheat with two male actors. I guess I would
like to go with the old standard of you can't quit the mob with a slight twist.

The main character, possibly played by Vicious, is a happily married man who just
happens to be a hit man for the Campisi family. His lovely wife is not aware of this and
believes he is a used car salesman (or something). He, on the other hand is not crazy
about this deception and would like to quit the business and get a legitimate job.

On this one particular morning he comes down to breakfast and his wife seems
particularly cheerful. She tells him he better sell plenty of cars because they have been cleared to adopt the little girl they were never able to have. She notices that he is
not particularly overwhelmed (due to his secret profession) and he quickly forces a
grin on his face and changes the subject to what she would be doing today. She
replies that she is going to a Halloween party with a friend and had agreed to stay at
her house to change back out of her costume.

The conversation is interrupted by a phone call from Louie the Nose (how did he get that name- anyhow one does not have to see this character just hear his voice on the
phone.) It seems Big Mike wants to see him. Vicious confesses to Louie that he would prefer not to do any more hits, but Louie insists that he tells him himself. Of course his wife is out of earshot of this conversation. His wife returns and asks if he would drive her and he declines, telling her he has to go to work. She writes down the address so he can pick her up, and he sticks it in his pocket without looking at it.

Vicious goes to see Big Mike and relates to him the need for him to quit. Big Mike
in an understanding way, says he will consider it, but since he muffed the last hit he owed him one (uh oh). Vicious agrees and the boss says the victim is a male who
can be identified by the fact he is wearing a red rose. Vicious figures that it is worth it if he can leave the mob and leaves feeling greatly relieved. The boss tells him he resides at 325 Park Lane South.

At the house, Vicious easily identifies his target and sees his chance when the
he arrives. Vicious waits outside the house and then goes to the door, listens for a few minutes, and then slowly enters the house. Surprised that the door was open Closing the door he spots the clothes on the floor. It is dark in the room and he realizes that the target is in the bathroom taking a shower.He sneaks to the bathroom ,where the shower curtain is not opaque, so he cannot see who is behind it. The camera switches behind the curtain to reveal it is his wife. Three quick shots enter through the shower curtain entering her left side her left breast and her right breast.

Vicious pulls back the shower curtain and discovers he has just shot his wife.He
cradles her and reaches for his handkerchief in an attempt to stem the flow of blood.
In his haste, the paper with the address she gave him falls to the floor. She eventually dies with the word, why, on her lips. He picked up the paper and reads the address, 325 Park Lane South. He knew he had been set up as he screams out Mike's name.

This is rather male priented for our site but if you lend me anothe actress, I
could change it. I know, I know, I am a hog. I figure Milena or Kerie, or better still Petra. I
am not sure Kerie does nudity.

I think I would ask nthe girl doing the video for her concept or idea given the same
conditions you ofered and one male star.

P.S. I am looking forward to shooting this fantasy in your mansion (even if it is only
a dream). Tell Mrs. Blue I love Canadian bacon.

Sincerely Kevin 67
THRILL KILLER

Post by THRILL KILLER »

OK here goes. SUZI seems to be a favorite and the couple videos I have seen with her I'll request her in my video also. But in as much as it's only my FANTASY I would need her nude, which I understand she won't do, but then it's only a fantasy...

She is grief stricken by a very recent break up with her lover, guy or gal, and decides to commit suicide. Having read on a DEAD SKIRT site that it was very sexually erotic to have her lower body penetrated she decides to stab herself in her belly in order to experance that feeling before dieing. Not having any kind of fancy knife she just goes into her kitchen and grabs a regular kitchen knife with a blade of 5-6 inches.
She strips naked and knees onher bed and places the sharp point of the blade against her firm, flat belly a inch or so below her navel. But she does not have the nerve to just push it in. She then turns over and gets on her hands and knees and looking down between her fine breast positions the knife again on the belly yo a point just below her sexy belly button and allows her weight to press down on the blade till her skin gives and the blade disappears deep into her soft belly cutting her guts deep. Being over come with the unexpected pain she rolls onto her side and with some effort pulls the knife out of her now bloody belly. Clutching at the wound she slowly and in great agony bleeds out and dies.

I know how good this might look, because a few months ago I put this very concept into still images with 2 different models. And it really looked good..
gold

Post by gold »

1/Of course Petra she is precious, and very creative. 2/ A multiple shooting derobed. In summary P is a hit lady about to cooperate with the Gov. She also is hiding codes and a weapon since she is planning to makeoff with the money after terminating her mob counterpart who is sent to arrange a meeting with the boss. P is nervous and wants a smoke but the lighter does not cooperate. In walks the messinger Jessica and P in a dominate confrontive manner advises that She is not going to NY. J barks out You caint back out now you dont have time to be smoking were expected in ny .P Yes i can. The confrontation continues and eventually P conivinly goes looking for a lighter near her stashed gun. As usual shes a little slow and still with her cig in hand is shot multiple times.She manages to take out J and with her last energy pulls off her top to examine her breast wounds, and calls out you Fricking waisted me ,Its not fair Its not fair.J realishing in Ps demise says try backing out now btch. The key is the argumentative confrontational and coniving dialog . Thought that all the ideas submitted were creative and worthy of incorporation in some manner for producers
slasherdude9999

Post by slasherdude9999 »

I just got done watching blackmail and black lace part one. And though I've had a crush on many silver screen actresses in my time I'd have to say I'm now in love with suzi. No I'm not a stalker. lol. Anyway I had some time to kill and some cash to burn so I previewed the site and settled on black lace. What drew me in was the photo of suzi being threatened with the knife hovering over her navel (I love belly stabbing scenes especially navel stabbing) then the next scene you see her not clutching her midriff but kinda folding her hands over her middle as though to say "no more" and well duh doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened. But two things piqued my interest. First the mystery of the in between you don't see in stills and secondly how she didn't clutch but just defended her wounded belly. New viewing experience for me and I'm a guy who usually is set in his ways and tastes.
Well definately from the above description you know I'm a belly fan. And a stabbing fan. I'd want to see her in a remake of jeana tomasino's scene in 10 to midnight. But instead of using different angles, I'd only use two like in blacklace: one that lets you see all the action and one close up. It'd be longer than 10 to midnight, as protracted as possible without being cheesy. And the knife would stay embedded. Oh and suzi would be wearing pretty much the same outfit as she was in blacklace. Other than that the rest of the scene would be the same until the action started. Guy hides in closet, sneaks out, and stabs unsuspecting woman in the belly.
Does doing this turn you on? (Obviously the actresses aren't adamantly opposed to doing these scenes but I've always wondered if they actually like it as much or close to how much the customers like it)
The thing you need to know about knives is they are easy to conceal, they make no noise, and you never run out of bullets...