Silencers Remake

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Silencers Remake

Post by Bluestone »

Geno wrote: Bluestone has created a envoirment of fear on this board when it comes to that. It's different on DeadSkirts. People are not that afraid to post negative reviews. Recently we has a member that bascially said that Bluestones actors can act worth a crap. I disagree with that, but at the same time, the member knows he can post such things,with or with the details.

Bluestone immediately jumped on him about that remark, and shouldn't have in the manner he did. He should let his own actors stand on their own merits. As the member, Ok...Can you be more specific?, where do my actors fall short in their acting skills. Can you tell me what you don't like about the specific acting skills about any one of my actors or actress.

Bluestone tried to used bully tactics, like he is doing right now on this board on another thread called " .Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!! "
I made a piece of criticsm about the unfriendly reviewing envoirment on the FF board. A simple respectful point to Bluestone, and what does Bluestone do?... He runs over to make as new thread saying "Hey Gang" Geno thinks people are afraid to post negative reviews of a "silk video" on this board. Then he goes on to say something, I never said!..., like banning people???? I never said he has threaten to ban people over negative. You can do far less than banning , and still make this an unfriendly board for posting negative reviews. I wish he would not put those untruths up there. :shake:
Geno,

The only person around here who uses bully tactics is you. I challenge you to find one board member who is afraid to post a negative comment about Bluestone Videos here. You have absolutely nothing to back up your unfounded comments, Geno. There's no environment of fear here. In fact, there's a new blissfull feeling on this board, because some people have found the 'ignore' button, and are using it.

I didn't see your name on that "Bluestone Video Reviews" thread. So, why are you saying that I misquoted you? Oh yes, it's because no one else would have taken the position that people were afraid to speak freely here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, as to your constant reference to Mikedom of DS. He posted on DS, not here. I did ask him to give specifics and he finally did. As I recall, he'd seen one video, didn't like Suzi's acting, and labeled all of my actors as being unable to act themselves out of a wet paper bag, or something like that. That's like saying that if you don't like one movie that everything that comes out of Hollywood is crap. Well, tell Mr. Mikedom that he is free to join FF and post a negative review here if he wishes. It can be as general or as specific as he wants, because we have true free speech on this forum. If he doesn't bother to post here, then don't bother mentioning his 'review' on this board. After all, it was posted on DeadSkirts, and I replied to him on DeadSkirts. Maybe it's Deadskirts where there is an atmosphere of fear and uncomfortableness. Perhaps you should ask some of the members of Poisoned Paradigm if they think there is an atmosphere of fear, or intolerance, or belligerence on DeadSkirts.

Remember those people in glass houses, my friend :wink:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

You did misquote me Bluestone.

I never said you threatened to ban someone for posting a negative review. You don't have have to go that far to create fear you have. I never said, or even thought you would ban anyone for posting a negative review. "You will jump on them however. You will call up the Bluestone gang on them" Now you can quote me on that Bluestone. :yes: I am never going to mention any name of members who might be afraid to post here. I will only submit that negative reviews of Silk videos do not exist at this time on FF.

I asked you ealier ,and hightlighted the word "respectfully" to ask a question. You could have wrote this on the other post, and asked.....

"Dear Members of FemmeFatalities,
How do you feel about posting negative reviews on this board. Do feel presured to give extra details when you post? Do you feel comfortable with posting a review that might lack the details? Let me know how you feel.

No, no, no, no Bluestone you had to make an anti-geno post out it and call up "The gang" ......and put this instead...

Bluestone wrote:Hey Gang, [Geno] has stated elsewhere on this board that he feels that members feel uncomfortable posting negative reviews or comments about Bluestone's Silk Videos on this board, just because it is owned by me.
You were supposed to ask a respectful question and not use it to take shots a me. Do you want honest answers or not? ...You can't expect anyone to answer something like that , honestly, when you go on like that Blue. You are either looking for geniune answers, or your are looking to gang up on someone (me). It's been 24 hours and instead of getting several good civil answers by now, you have gotten "no answers". :cry:

Sincerely Geno

P.S. I don't care about any other rival boards like pp, evilbabies, only about FF, DeadSkirts, NGW and PFK, so don't waste your time posting about them.

I do have the greatest confidence in the world that you will not put me, or any member on your "Foe-list" Niether will I ever do that. It shows that you have small band of members who are not happy with the free exchange of ideas on this board. I can also tell you that Max5s, who does not always see eye to eye with (A real understatement right Max :razz:) will not use that list either. So please don't talk to me about it. The New DeadSkirts will have the Foe List personally extracted by me from the software. Everyone will see everything on DeadSkirts when they log in. You don't have to respond or click on things that you don't like. I be darn if I will have any software that will put blinders on anyone.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Geno,

With the greatest of respect, you seem to be the only person on the planet who is concerned about this issue that you've created out of nowhere, i.e. the alleged fear of posting negative comments on FF regarding Bluestone Videos. You and I have both listed other community message boards in our posts above. Certainly, if people wanted to make such negative posts, they could do so on one of those boards, including on DeadSkirts, but have they? NO! Only that lame comment from Mikedumb that you keep referring to. I've been producing videos for 4 years and that's the only negative 'review' that you can refer to in support of your little fear theory???? That's a pretty weak argument, Geno.

I'll leave the thread up in case someone wants to comment on my videos; although, there are numerous other threads on this board where comments have already been made. Unfortunately for you, they are not the negative comments that you seem to be seeking out for some reason.

Now, I've got some videos to edit, so I'm tuning out on this thread. I mean, it is the 'Silencers' thread after all. If I don't respond to future posts, you'll know why :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blissful Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno

Post by Geno »

Well, you blew it Bluestone. :shake: I have reached a point of diminishing return with you. Once you have deteriorated to calling your fellow DS members names, I know that the time being you have lost your reasoning powers at time. I going to have to let you go for now. His name is Mikedoms and not Mikedumb.

If was unintentional, but you contrubuted to it as well. I am refering to getting off topic. This is "The Silencer Remake" thread, and I would like to at least see get back on track
snuffit

Post by snuffit »

oh it seems everyone is wrong except you geno, could you tell me plz what a set of tonsils looks like cause you heads that far up yer bum you must be looking at them while yer speaking.
snuffit

Post by snuffit »

Blue sorry for my last post but had to say it, this guys so paranoid its unbelievible. i bet he thinks he`s the second coming. instead of the arse he is. Well i will not respond to him anymore i think he thrives on all this. thanks for you response to my post, i`m not that up on all the tricks of editing i just make the death scenes as long as i want them or cut bits.

But personally there is nought wrong with your productions, and i am not saying that cause i am scared of you. BUT DONT FORGET ME CHECK LOL......
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Check's in the mail, Snuffit :lol:

Blue
P.S. Thanks for your second post. I know a certain party can be very irritating, so it's understandable that we all end up saying some things that we regret. I regret that, being an administrator, I can't use the bliss button myself, or I would seriously consider it :yes:

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

It's about time someone recreated classic death scenes! Hope folks do more!

O
Geno

Post by Geno »

I second the motion Big O!

KHP productions had a yellow streak up his back a mile wide. He knows nothing about the law, yet he threatens everyone with libility. KHP (Mr. Paul) was so afraid of doing any thing close to the silencers, that he acted like they had a patent on a woman being shot on screen, when in other man arms. Now that I look back on the day a couple of years ago, I have to say, what waste it was to even discuss with the man! :shake:

I looking foward to this one myself. I am on the pre-order list for that one.

Sincerely Geno :clap:
Mac

Post by Mac »

Hi Blue.

Despite the climate of fear/bullyboy tactics that you employ on this Board
I thought I would risk all and comment on Big O's comment...

"It's about time someone recreated classic death scenes! Hope folks do more!"

What I would like to see (and it's NEVER going to happen) is a situation were you could
get most of the Necro Directors to film their own version of a classic scene ( the Nancy
Kovak shooting from The Silencers) and sell it as a compilation clip.

I'd be willing to pay $25 for that.

Mac.

Mac

Post by Mac »

Hello Blue.

When will the 'Silenced Spy' be available for purchase?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Mac,

"Silenced Spy" will be available for purchase on June 1st. Announcements and promos of future releases are posted here:
http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Just scroll down and you'll see "Silenced Spy" listed there :wink:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com