Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Mac

Re: Bluestone Video Reviews - Positive and Negative!!!

Post by Mac »

Excellent rebuke Max...Very funny
I tried to work out the Billion seconds but ran out of fingers and toes( I got as far as 20)

Tick Tock...Tick Tock...

Mac.
Mac

Post by Mac »

Nightposter...?

"NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY "CLOCKER": ( I did security work too)"

Can I ask what a "Clocker" is?
If it's what I think; the UK version would be Tosser.

Please clarify .

Mac.
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Some security officers carry a clock on their rounds. At various points on their route there are keys that are inserted into the clock to record that the guard is in fact making his rounds.
so slang for a guard is a "clocker"
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
chton

Post by chton »

:D Awesome, I can claim victory, apparently my "opponent" ( I use that term lightly, a nail is really not an opponent to a hammer after all) doesn't have the stomach to take any more beatings. Too bad he won't just go back and edit posts and suspend people who take him to task at the board where he's a moderator.
I'd say it was fun while it lasted, but again how much fun is it beating a helpless opponent. Suffice it to say I guess I won't be troubled by him anymore, all his empty threats of how tough a cyber bully he is and such, I guess he met a tougher flame warrior and had to run home and hide out. Hasta la vista baby. :yes:
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

No way I am right here Chton. I gave that flame warrior stuff up nearly 10 years ago, boy. I, Just don't have to time to swat you again. I want you off of this site effective 12:00 noon tommorow. Please submit your resignation to the FF site ower tommorow, Chton.

Bluestone!---- you missed that last point I made. I don't want you crying that you don't understand why I did not buy "The Seance". I was only making observation about one aspect of Suzi Leighs acting. I could have done that about the lighting or camera work. The does not mean I don't like the overall production, or I would buy a video just to find one element that has been corrected or improved.

Geno
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Geno,

No, I understand that you wouldn't necessarily buy "The Seance" just to see a good acting performance by Suzi. I was just using it as a suggestion of one of Suzi's better performances, and I was calling for positive or negative reviews on it from other members, who may or may not agree with my comments on Suzi's acting abilities as showcased in this video.

As for shooting death scenes, one of my favourite ones is "Dance For Me". I think Suzi has an absolute great reaction to the final bullet impact in that one, but, of course, she writhes for a while before that final bullet kills her almost instantly. Anyway, this is just another suggestion of a video where Suzi showcases improved death scene acting skills.

Geno, it's very hard to respond to your criticisms, if I don't know which videos you're basing your assessments on. What Bluestone Suzi videos have you seen where you felt that Suzi's acting could have been much better?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Bluestone wrote:Geno, On the Bluestone Video review thread, you posted negative comments against my good friend Suzi. Did I get angry? No! Did I rant and rave? No! Do I hold a grudge? No! .............................When you criticized Suzi's acting, I could have taken that very personally, I could have said that you're insulting my actress and my work and my competence as a director.
Sincerely,
Bluestone
Bluestone, Now look who's getting mad? Those are exclaimation marks in your letter...are they not?

I look like you playing a game to 2 face- backstabber with me. I thought was making some very important point with you, and now you are secretly saying that I am insulting you actress. No ......you will not take it personal Bluestone because you said you were accpeting critical reviews. You post it on you board that no more critiques on your actress will be allowed and I will be the first....(and the only one for that matter) to pull out from doing that on FF in the future. I have no comment on you skills as a director. I wouldn't do that on FF. Reviews or Directors will have to be limited to the DS site.

I don't mind continuing with answering your questions, but with several flame wars going at the same time. I must ask you this Bluestone.... Do you really have the time for this? You are professional, you are my elder, you have a 30 year partner, and you have editing and costums to get out. It this the right time?

Geno
chton

Post by chton »

I hate to disappoint you, I am not going anywhere, unless asked by the actual management, not some half baked tinpot dictator from another site. Isn't it grand, when you can't manipulate the board you suddenly get all scared and try to take your ball and go home. I imagine you didn't "give up" the flame warrior gig, but were forced into retirement by embarrassment. Come on bring it on, it should be like riding a bike. Unless your parent's didn't get around to teaching you how to ride one yet, maybe you can take the training wheels off and go solo soon lil tyke.
I await being put in my place for the first time, I don't know where in your twisted little mind you think you have ever gotten the better of me. Anyways, much like you I will claim that I finally got you to admit you can't deal and need me to leave to save some face. Too bad, short of a formal request from the real people who run this board I will be here for a long time. Get used to being put in your place with regularity.
Sadly, I guess I won't get a third grade level screed because I guess he knows when he's beaten. Thanks for playing.
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

Time Out

Frankly I think "Geno" gets way too much attention. Keep this in mind, he thrives on this sort of attention. I suspect he enjoys it. He is a very frustrating kind of member. As a member and a fan of this community, I will not waste time lowering myself to his kind of mindless banter. Each thread turns into a pathetic Geno thread. He chooses to lower the bar on each and everyone of his posts. That is fine, but we shouldn't lower ourselves to his level. The best way to deal with these kind of personalities is to simply debate him specifically on the issues. There is absolutely no way he could keep up. When he tries to change the topic, ignore him. He is baiting. It s obvious from his other inconsistent ramblings that he is not interested in an exchange in ideas, nor is he open to any form of criticism towards him. This shows that he is not reasonable nor flexible.
I am not saying ignore him, (though it does sound like a good idea) I am saying challenge his words. Debate his "thoughts" and hold him specifically accountable for his words and actions. Allow him to doom himself. Allow him to drown at our level and not bring us down to his....

Now back to the chaos..... :idea:
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

This isn't really a video review i offer but to "weigh" in i would say that Suzi and Petra in particular, and not to slight anyone else, are among the most beautiful women ever to make these sort of videos. That's enough for me to give you the highest rating. You can't go wrong with the ladies you've got. Thanks for presenting them to us!
chton

Post by chton »

Geno wrote: No way I am right here Chton. I gave that flame warrior stuff up nearly 10 years ago, boy. I, Just don't have to time to swat you again. I want you off of this site effective 12:00 noon tommorow. Please submit your resignation to the FF site ower tommorow, Chton.
Geno[/color][/size]
Looks like someone left the forums, oh well addition by subtraction works for me. Thanks for taking the coward's way out. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! :clap: