Calling all Comic Book Fans!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Calling all Comic Book Fans!!!

Post by Bluestone »

You may not know this about me, but I've been a huge comic book fan ever since I was riding the stagecoach to school with Kevin67 :wink:

Although, I was a Marvel fan for the most part, Batman was also a special childhood hero of mine. So, the latest Bluestone video, featuring the unofficial Bluestone adaptation of Wonder Woman, is not really a radical departure for me.

I wondered how many other comic book or pulp magazine fans there are out there.

There are loads and loads of necro material in comic books. My collection spanned the 40's, featuring classic bondage covers, through the EC's of the 50's, the Warren magazines of the 60's (Creepy and Eerie), and the sexy comics of the 60's to present. Conan the Barbarian had lots of sexy women meeting their deaths as did Marvel's Tomb of Dracula, one of my favourites.

Of course, the X-Men, another fave of mine, is loaded with hot babes who are often left sprawled across the page in sexy fashion.

The Misty series was created specifically for our fetish, but I grew up devouring mainstream comics that provided a great deal of thrills for my fetished mind.

Any other comic book fans out there? Care to share?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
omega

Re: Calling all Comic Book Fans!!!

Post by omega »

Misty should be seen by all
look here:- http://fileshunt.com/index.php?q=james+ ... y+download

Pasword is 666

One is missing - does anyone know how to get it ?? :yes:
BrianTK
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Like all kinds of death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Long Time Friend of G-Man
Referral: Founder Member

Post by BrianTK »

I don't collect comics anymore, but when I lived in Florida I owned a comic book store. One of my dreams is to someday open one again out here in Vegas, but it probably won't be happening anytime soon. I was always a Marvel fan growing up, with the Defenders being one of my all-time favorites.

Speaking of Eerie and Creepy, Dark Horse Comics has been re-releasing both in hard cover archive editions. I've picked up a couple and they are very nice quality. $50 each cover price, but Amazon sells them for $32. Well worth the money, IMO.
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

I'll tell you this, I love comics! I even attend the annual New York Comic Con whenever it comes out. I've been collecting old Valiant comics, the beginnings of Image Comics, the new Jack Kirby hardcovers released by DC Comics, the four Absolute Sandman volumes, James Robinson's Starman and Leave It To Chance. Batman is one of my favorites, along with Superman, Flash and Green Lantern. Man, I sound like a DC fan, but I like some Marvel Comics too...I have this strange fondness for Secret Wars and the Todd McFarlane/Jim Lee/Rob Liefeld era of Marvel. :D
heyhey

Post by heyhey »

I am a huge comics fan, Marvel, Batman, Planet Comics, (Fiction House Books has the babes, alive and dead!) Matt Baker and Wally Wood Art, just getting into Silver Age DC's. I also buy collections, break them up and sell them individually and in small lots. I've been to San Diego Con about 7 times.