Need expert help in movie identification

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Phoenix

Need expert help in movie identification

Post by Phoenix »

Hello to you all,
I want to ask for help by some of you people more knowledgeable than me in identifying several stills from movies. I recently searched the web for movies with female execution scenes by firing squad and came to the following site:

http://members.tripod.com/ziggyred3/

The second picture from above on the left shows a blindfolded woman. If you click on it, you reach a subsite titled "execution by bullet" which contains, beside several stories, stills from movies with women about to be, well, executed by bullet. Now I recognize Sylvia Kristel from Mata Hari and Maruschka Detmers from Hanna's War, but if you could tell me the titles and the actresses for the others (i. e. the two in white dresses, the bare-chested one, the one already shot with the blue skirt and especially the blindfolded one on the clickable picture) I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Phoenix

P.S. I tried to e-mail the owner of the site, but the adress given there doesn't work anymore.
Tkiller

Re: Need expert help in movie identification

Post by Tkiller »

I know the one shot in the chair with the blue skirt. That is from one of the WAVE movies. It is from the original Perforations video. You can probably see that still on their web site if you look for that video. The blonde with the blindfold, second from the right looks like Brigette Bardot to me, maybe from "Viva Maria". The pic in the middle is just some composite picture someone put together. The one on the right will be very hard to identify, unless someone is familiar with the movie.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Thanks for your help, Tkiller! I found the WAVE/Perforations scene you mentioned.

So that puts two off the list, leaving three others. I agree one might be Bardot, but Cinemorgue has no mention of her getting executed by shooting, and while I have not seen Viva Maria, I'm quite sure she survives the movie.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I saw Viva Maria in the theater waaaay back when it came out. She was not killed in the movie, but there may have been a scene where she was about to be executed then was saved. Anyone out there know the movie? It just looked like her in the picture and the type of clothing she wore in it.